Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 357
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 34 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: oinknessx
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-30-2007, 05:52 AM
Replies: 642
Views: 136,970
Posted By oinknessx
Honestly, it sounds like every playerworld ever...

Honestly, it sounds like every playerworld ever made. I didn't really take anything away from his comments. :)
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 05-26-2007, 07:03 AM
Replies: 93
Views: 17,047
Posted By oinknessx
You're saying to upload it as a BMP? The filesize...

You're saying to upload it as a BMP? The filesize would be a bit ridiculous on that! I'm going to try what you say and see if it helps though. Thank you!

Editz...

Ok, what I did was I put a...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 05-25-2007, 08:33 AM
Replies: 93
Views: 17,047
Posted By oinknessx
So does anyone have any idea of how to fix that...

So does anyone have any idea of how to fix that transparency issue? It puts a block on the outside and the inside is transparent. :( I need someone with experience to this error to help out so I can...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-25-2007, 08:32 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,605
Posted By oinknessx
If I thought MySpace owned my music, I would...

If I thought MySpace owned my music, I would never upload it on there. I still hold the "copyright" to the songs that my bands have put up there, and whatever individual tracks I put up on my...
Forum: Zodiac News 05-24-2007, 07:55 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 4,175
Posted By oinknessx
I'll log on sometime and play it I guess. If...

I'll log on sometime and play it I guess. If ziro's working there, it couldn't be that bad. But I won't be able to level that high to play the new quest. Make one for newbs. -_-
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 05-24-2007, 07:51 AM
Replies: 93
Views: 17,047
Posted By oinknessx
I guess I don't need graphics help because I...

I guess I don't need graphics help because I finished the whole body set today... but now I'm having a problem. When I upload it, it displays like THIS. *points to attachment*

And it's supposed...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 05-24-2007, 12:26 AM
Replies: 93
Views: 17,047
Posted By oinknessx
Come on guys, get hyped! :) I need some...

Come on guys, get hyped! :)

I need some graphics help, basically because I don't have the time to do larger projects... But here's what I've got so far of the new bodies. (I have about 3+ rows...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-24-2007, 12:23 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,571
Posted By oinknessx
Are you just upset because you can't level or...

Are you just upset because you can't level or don't have nice items on GK? o.o
Forum: Zodiac News 05-23-2007, 08:24 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 4,175
Posted By oinknessx
Water ninjas. x_x I probably won't be playing...

Water ninjas. x_x I probably won't be playing this. I got to level2 on Zodiac and lost interest. ^_^
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-23-2007, 08:21 PM
Replies: 642
Views: 136,970
Posted By oinknessx
Your welcome. x_x

Your welcome. x_x
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-23-2007, 08:14 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,571
Posted By oinknessx
I was sadder that Stefan had to read that stuff...

I was sadder that Stefan had to read that stuff and be the first person to post. I'm sure comments like Lux made had to offend in some way. Actually his words were a knock to everyone... Kingdoms is...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-23-2007, 04:47 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,499
Posted By oinknessx
Era's got a decent system. :)

Era's got a decent system. :)
Forum: Classic Main Forum 05-23-2007, 04:30 AM
Replies: 89
Views: 19,031
Posted By oinknessx
It's true other games have violence, killing, and...

It's true other games have violence, killing, and gangs, but they're rated T for teen which suggests an older age level than 13, maybe just a little. In my own opinion, Graal should be rated M unless...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 05-22-2007, 10:52 PM
Replies: 89
Views: 19,031
Posted By oinknessx
It's a hard thing to implement because although...

It's a hard thing to implement because although Graal is intended for youngsters, the majority of people who develop and script or do whatever are older players, and they may get pissed and head to a...
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-22-2007, 10:40 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,139
Posted By oinknessx
Well what you said to do ended up killing the...

Well what you said to do ended up killing the lamp. :-\


function onTimeout(){
DoLamp();
setTimer(0.5);
}

function onCreated(){
setimgpart("lampanimation.gif",0,0,19,35);
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 05-22-2007, 10:36 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,108
Posted By oinknessx
That level is terrible. :(

That level is terrible. :(
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 05-22-2007, 08:36 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,108
Posted By oinknessx
function onCreated(){ zerocruel(); } ...

function onCreated(){
zerocruel();
}

function onPlayerEnters(){
onCreated();
}

function onPlayerChats(){
if (player.chat == "rar i r zokemon")){
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-22-2007, 08:19 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,121
Posted By oinknessx
Uhm... with enough practice, anyone can write a...

Uhm... with enough practice, anyone can write a pretty decent song in a Midi maker or anything, but I would really have to recommend taking a music theory class if you can. You'll understand music...
Forum: Tech Support 05-22-2007, 08:12 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,105
Posted By oinknessx
Oh, I didn't mean public domain as in any...

Oh, I didn't mean public domain as in any playerworld could use it... It's made just for Mythic Legends! And someday I'm hoping to put these songs on a CD, so people don't really have the right to...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-22-2007, 08:03 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,121
Posted By oinknessx
Smile Mythic Legends Music Creations

Hi, fellas! As most of you probably know by now, I'm composing the music for use on Mythic Legends. Part of the process has been to make some video recordings to chronicle my workings and let people...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 05-22-2007, 07:53 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,108
Posted By oinknessx
Sorry to say this, but you'd have an easier time...

Sorry to say this, but you'd have an easier time finding a needle in a haystack than finding an available scripter. -_- If you're willing to settle for less than what you wish for, you might find an...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-22-2007, 04:07 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 5,994
Posted By oinknessx
GK needs some quests or something. :D But I'd say...

GK needs some quests or something. :D But I'd say it's about as fun as it could be for being a grind game where you just level.. :)
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 05-21-2007, 11:42 PM
Replies: 93
Views: 17,047
Posted By oinknessx
That's actually a good idea, sir. O_O Though I...

That's actually a good idea, sir. O_O Though I don't have the script or graphics for my asparagus system, and even if I did, it's in GS1 and would need changed. :O I don't think I'll have a truffle...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 05-21-2007, 06:14 AM
Replies: 93
Views: 17,047
Posted By oinknessx
Thanks for the support, Ziro, Pimmeh, and Darlene...

Thanks for the support, Ziro, Pimmeh, and Darlene (and whoever I may have missed while reading this... "conversation"....)

I wrote the 2028 mating with pigs line basically to make the story seem...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-21-2007, 05:56 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,605
Posted By oinknessx
Question Music on Graal

Hey hey, a few things I wanted to talk about. :asleep:

First off, we all know copyrighted music isn't allowed on Graal. But covers of songs people do on their own are not allowed on Graal either,...
Showing results 26 to 50 of 357

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.