Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 34 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: CidNight1142
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-16-2007, 05:37 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,687
Posted By CidNight1142
No discussing bans on the forums. Send a support...

No discussing bans on the forums. Send a support ticket that will never be read just like we all have to.

Welcome to the world of extreme bureaucratic pain.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-16-2007, 05:23 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 4,938
Posted By CidNight1142
Well for one thing, I've never even heard of you...

Well for one thing, I've never even heard of you and I didn't stop playing all that long ago. You're clearly a newb with a USD checking account.



That is a silly rule, since 98% of the players...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-16-2007, 05:20 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 3,439
Posted By CidNight1142
I'm pretty sure the ***** size joke was implied...

I'm pretty sure the ***** size joke was implied in the title. To use it within the thread was lame to begin with.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 06-01-2007, 02:56 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 3,123
Posted By CidNight1142
And thus why he was hated by the moderation.

And thus why he was hated by the moderation.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-31-2007, 10:44 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 3,123
Posted By CidNight1142
I love you. I'm just here to argue with Sam and...

I love you. I'm just here to argue with Sam and then I'll disappear again as well.
Forum: Level Design 05-31-2007, 09:24 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 3,193
Posted By CidNight1142
My post was very helpful. It is a real...

My post was very helpful. It is a real representation of the true essence of this game: Bad administration.
Forum: Graphic Design 05-31-2007, 04:54 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,131
Posted By CidNight1142
It's Smurfette, LotR edition.

It's Smurfette, LotR edition.
Forum: Level Design 05-31-2007, 04:18 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 3,193
Posted By CidNight1142
There have been many attempts over many years to...

There have been many attempts over many years to convince the administration to make development tools for mac users. However, it is the true belief of said administration that using a Mac means you...
Forum: Level Design 05-31-2007, 04:58 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 3,193
Posted By CidNight1142
Hahahahahaha...hahah...ahhaha ahahahaaa.. ...

Hahahahahaha...hahah...ahhaha

ahahahaaa..




Hahahhahahahahahaahahahahahaaaa
Forum: Birthday Forum 04-15-2007, 08:36 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,312
Posted By CidNight1142
Happy birthday, sir.

Happy birthday, sir.
Forum: Birthday Forum 04-13-2007, 05:26 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,718
Posted By CidNight1142
Happy birthday, let's make love under the...

Happy birthday, let's make love under the starlight in celebration!
Forum: Graphic Design 04-12-2007, 11:14 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,969
Posted By CidNight1142
Your face gets a 10/10 (sarcasm)

Your face gets a 10/10 (sarcasm)
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-06-2007, 05:38 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 5,175
Posted By CidNight1142
For as much as UN isn't my scene, people complain...

For as much as UN isn't my scene, people complain way too much about it. Honestly, stop lashing out because UN has 25 times your playercount.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-18-2007, 03:58 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 3,545
Posted By CidNight1142
That's a pretty damned good time for girls. I...

That's a pretty damned good time for girls. I ran a 5:12 in high school. I was pretty mediocre. In my state, a 5:30 would get you to states for girls.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-15-2007, 02:25 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 3,545
Posted By CidNight1142
College is wicked hard as usual. I work my ass...

College is wicked hard as usual. I work my ass off and attempt to still have fun on the weekends. But I like to work hard so it doesn't bother me. These forums and the other ones are sort of a...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-15-2007, 03:02 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,309
Posted By CidNight1142
I had finally broken five. Then my gold ran out....

I had finally broken five. Then my gold ran out. Sad times.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-14-2007, 08:16 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,309
Posted By CidNight1142
Kind of a neat idea. An armour with speed would...

Kind of a neat idea. An armour with speed would be nice.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-14-2007, 06:12 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,802
Posted By CidNight1142
Depression.

Depression.
Forum: Tech Support 03-14-2007, 04:18 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,289
Posted By CidNight1142
Yes, haha.

Yes, haha.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-14-2007, 04:15 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 5,317
Posted By CidNight1142
/Search Own

/Search Own
Forum: GK Suggestions 03-14-2007, 04:13 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,908
Posted By CidNight1142
I don't know, when I kill people, usually it...

I don't know, when I kill people, usually it leaves a corpse. But then again, this does happen to be a video game.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-14-2007, 04:11 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 962
Posted By CidNight1142
Sad to see ya go Cid 2. The Pirates lose...

Sad to see ya go Cid 2. The Pirates lose another....erm...Pirate.
Forum: Tech Support 03-12-2007, 11:18 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,289
Posted By CidNight1142
Please, god change the 'your's to 'you're's in...

Please, god change the 'your's to 'you're's in your signature.

Please.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-12-2007, 04:05 PM
Replies: 68
Views: 7,260
Posted By CidNight1142
Its nice to see the truth instead of a guilt...

Its nice to see the truth instead of a guilt trip. How many times have we been told that we're being greedy or not really enjoying the spirit of the game.

Here Stefan lays the real truth down:...
Forum: Graphic Design 03-12-2007, 04:01 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,373
Posted By CidNight1142
I think those are lights or bumpers, not wheels.

I think those are lights or bumpers, not wheels.
Showing results 26 to 50 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.