Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 464
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 34 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Akoalin
Forum: Zone 03-10-2006, 12:02 AM
Replies: 63
Views: 5,815
Posted By Akoalin
We sat on top of base 1 and shot down anyone who...

We sat on top of base 1 and shot down anyone who walked by.... it was soooooooo fun =D
but
AP Pirces are still lame. !pissed!
Forum: Zone 03-04-2006, 06:51 AM
Replies: 63
Views: 5,815
Posted By Akoalin
Siwin (Tao_Clan) was a great player, anddddd I...

Siwin (Tao_Clan) was a great player, anddddd I miss himmmm :(
Riley however was a hacker AND most of his kills were from spawn laming and door laming.
Heh. Nobody remembers the few months that I...
Forum: Graphic Design 03-03-2006, 04:10 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 6,713
Posted By Akoalin
More than the color was changed, and therefor......

More than the color was changed, and therefor... IS NOT A RECOLOR.
Thank you.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-02-2006, 05:19 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 908
Posted By Akoalin
Bomy Movement Improvements

Bomies still need diagonal movement... and that getting stuck in doorways glitch is very annoying, especially when running from PKers.
Forum: Zone 02-25-2006, 05:05 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,129
Posted By Akoalin
It's an idea, we're not stealing the image.

It's an idea, we're not stealing the image.
Forum: Zone 02-23-2006, 03:27 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,361
Posted By Akoalin
Void? Do you mean inside of the bunkers?

Void? Do you mean inside of the bunkers?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-21-2006, 01:55 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,464
Posted By Akoalin
Diagonal movement for Bomies would still be nice....

Diagonal movement for Bomies would still be nice. Bomies are beautiful imo.
Forum: Zone 02-21-2006, 01:59 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 2,268
Posted By Akoalin
No need to complicate Zone... whatsoever.

No need to complicate Zone... whatsoever.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-16-2006, 05:25 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,464
Posted By Akoalin
I always wondered why bomies couldn't walk...

I always wondered why bomies couldn't walk diagonally...
Forum: Zone 02-13-2006, 12:22 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 4,206
Posted By Akoalin
What's wrong with the outline?

What's wrong with the outline?
Forum: Zone 02-12-2006, 08:44 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 4,206
Posted By Akoalin
I took the basic idea and made it into a DECENT...

I took the basic idea and made it into a DECENT concept. I can't shade worth crap in photoshop.. but if anyone likes it I'll go back and re-shade later.
Forum: Zone 02-11-2006, 04:41 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 4,206
Posted By Akoalin
Someone needs to pipe bomb this kid. ...

Someone needs to pipe bomb this kid.
http://www.capecodonline.com/cctimes/studentfaces11.htm
Guns:
- Too Big
- Ugly
- Rainbow Color... :(
- Try something smaller, look at some of the Zone guns...
Forum: Gfx submissions 02-11-2006, 04:32 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,705
Posted By Akoalin
This topic made me throw up.

This topic made me throw up.
Forum: Zone 02-06-2006, 01:40 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 3,463
Posted By Akoalin
Yup. ...

Yup.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/Nythe/jinrofl.png
I saved it because I had a feeling it would be removed...but It isn't a flame, just a little bit of fun ^^
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-05-2006, 05:03 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,436
Posted By Akoalin
Homg... I love that little dagger... I love them...

Homg... I love that little dagger... I love them all, but the little dagger is more pwnly than the other ones :p
Forum: Zone 02-05-2006, 03:28 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 3,463
Posted By Akoalin
^^ I remember when Ap Pirces did 15 damage per...

^^
I remember when Ap Pirces did 15 damage per bullet (2 bullets x 2 guns = 60 damage) and I was using them like crazy XD Then I realised how lame they were when 90% of Zone was using them......
Forum: Zone 02-04-2006, 09:35 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 3,463
Posted By Akoalin
I quit forever ago :p Your gold won't be wasted...

I quit forever ago :p
Your gold won't be wasted if you check out some hosted/invisble playerworlds. :)
Forum: Zone 02-04-2006, 05:50 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 3,463
Posted By Akoalin
Ya know... Zone's just not much fun anymore......

Ya know... Zone's just not much fun anymore... I've quit as well. I might come back to play once or twice just to see if there's anything new...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-04-2006, 05:46 PM
Replies: 118
Views: 19,262
Posted By Akoalin
Zone isn't literally dead... but they added too...

Zone isn't literally dead... but they added too much unnecessary things, removed things that should've been left alone (Wild Cross is supposed to be Capture the Flag)

and... Graal 2001 definetly....
Forum: Gfx submissions 02-03-2006, 05:53 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,367
Posted By Akoalin
Looks very nice, I wish we could have massive...

Looks very nice, I wish we could have massive levels completely hand drawn. It won't happen though... and Hachi, the sand in the middle is just to see if it blends well.
Forum: Zone 02-02-2006, 10:56 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,023
Posted By Akoalin
They do, but it's not a short enough distance to...

They do, but it's not a short enough distance to make a topic to complain about it.
Forum: Gfx submissions 02-02-2006, 12:45 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,534
Posted By Akoalin
Got milk? Elk... you should redo the...

Got milk?


Elk... you should redo the current SMG GFX, they're quite fugly.
Forum: Zone 01-29-2006, 06:30 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 3,792
Posted By Akoalin
I cracked up. That's hilarious. Nice pic, too.

I cracked up. That's hilarious. Nice pic, too.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-29-2006, 04:00 AM
Replies: 57
Views: 4,939
Posted By Akoalin
The words piss and b**** used to be censored from...

The words piss and b**** used to be censored from radio (I think), now they aren't. Soon we'll be able to say whatever we want on the radio, TVs, and censorship will be completely gone.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-26-2006, 11:41 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 6,564
Posted By Akoalin
Wewt. :) Kill me some noobs Tryin' to get...

Wewt. :)
Kill me some noobs
Tryin' to get better stats
Hit 'em once
Make em lean back
ERGGHHHH
Watch 'em make that sound
Watch 'em spin around
Watch 'em hit the ground
Rofl.
Showing results 26 to 50 of 464

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.