Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 344
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 32 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: prozac424242
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 12-07-2005, 06:48 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,824
Posted By prozac424242
Thank you Yen for this very helpful information. ...

Thank you Yen for this very helpful information.

What was your resoruce for all that knowledge?
Becasue I was unable to find that level of description of what the paramaters are on the wiki. ...
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-06-2005, 08:45 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,448
Posted By prozac424242
how quickly we expect the worst in people. ...

how quickly we expect the worst in people.
but you are likely right.

sorry for wasting peoples time with an idea I hoped could help customer service.
But then I should not have expected a...
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-06-2005, 05:43 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,448
Posted By prozac424242
GS Certifiication : we should have a test

Becasue of this, and the solution most folks building playerworlds likely go to is this:

How does a playerworld renter (a paying customer) know that the scripter they hire is up to the task of...
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-03-2005, 12:08 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 5,449
Posted By prozac424242
Actually, before the Graal wiki, I have not used...

Actually, before the Graal wiki, I have not used a wiki before, no.
The lack of underlines under the links confuses me as to what is plain text and what is a link. Color is not the first thing I...
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-02-2005, 11:42 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 5,449
Posted By prozac424242
Hmm perhaps it's not as bad as I thought. ...

Hmm perhaps it's not as bad as I thought.
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62514
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61829
People did help me.


You...
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 12-02-2005, 09:40 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,824
Posted By prozac424242
GuiScrollCtrl question

I have been researching the Gui commands on the wiki, and this is all I could find for the scroll box:

GuiScrollCtrl (GuiControl):
childmargin - string
constantthumbheight -...
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-02-2005, 06:16 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 5,449
Posted By prozac424242
In case some people very new to Graal don't know,...

In case some people very new to Graal don't know, I will tell you:
The first three files are located in your graal folder, the same place as the Graal.exe file.

The wiki is located at...
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-30-2005, 06:26 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 3,648
Posted By prozac424242
(get a sense of humor! I am tryin to be funny!)

(get a sense of humor! I am tryin to be funny!)
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-30-2005, 06:01 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 3,648
Posted By prozac424242
PROOF that gs2 is EBIL!

liek OMG lookat this!
thread and post counts ...
GS2 and 666!
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-29-2005, 07:39 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 5,027
Posted By prozac424242
what a depressing article (the one Lance referred...

what a depressing article (the one Lance referred to that would be 30 printed pages). I already disagree with the vast majority of modern psycology, sociology being a subset of that field, becasue...
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-29-2005, 05:27 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 5,027
Posted By prozac424242
How many scripters are there?

Just wanted to do a survey to see just how few of us there are as compared to the plethera of lat that seem to be out there, and what to what extent people know gscript.
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 11-28-2005, 03:37 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,995
Posted By prozac424242
Well nano, I tried it, and I see that nothing...

Well nano, I tried it, and I see that nothing happens.
no link shows up in the text place regardless of where I add that code.


new GuiMLTextCtrl("Welcome_Text") {

profile =...
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 11-28-2005, 06:32 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,995
Posted By prozac424242
The onURL(url) command has insufficient...

The onURL(url) command
has insufficient documentation for it to be useful (as is the case with much of the wiki).
I could find no example of it in use.
I understand that the...
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 11-27-2005, 02:41 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,995
Posted By prozac424242
url in a gui window

How do I put an url in a gui text window?
I am using the GuiMLTextProfile
and in the text="<a href=http://url.here>link here</a>";
the link can be clicked on
but no web page opens.
I searched...
Forum: Gani Construction 11-24-2005, 06:42 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,510
Posted By prozac424242
Stefan asking me for something? Ok yes I am...

Stefan asking me for something?
Ok yes I am happy to post a screenshot!

Me on the left with the particle engine eminating smoke in a modified idle.gani,
the fire on the right shows the same...
Forum: Gani Construction 11-21-2005, 09:01 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,510
Posted By prozac424242
it works wonderfully! thanks!

it works wonderfully! thanks!
Forum: Gani Construction 11-19-2005, 05:58 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,510
Posted By prozac424242
particle engine in a gani?

I know how to put a light effect in a gani,
but is it possible to put in particle engine code into a gani?
I have particle engine code, but just not sure how it would interpret to gani code.
Forum: Gani Construction 11-19-2005, 05:56 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,398
Posted By prozac424242
I figured out graalshop from a couple posts on...

I figured out graalshop from a couple posts on the forums here within a couple hours, and whatever I can't do in graalshop, I can open up the gani in a text editor in toss in or edit whatever else I...
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-15-2005, 06:54 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 2,500
Posted By prozac424242
ah yes, NOW I see it, and I got it to work. ...

ah yes, NOW I see it, and I got it to work. thanks Riot..

i read that same paragraph several times but never saw the spin attribute till it was on the forums.
Proving, at least to myself, that...
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-15-2005, 01:19 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 2,500
Posted By prozac424242
emitter.spin or any emitter with a .spin is not...

emitter.spin or any emitter with a .spin is not on the particle engine wiki page,
but i tried it : and it does not work online in an npc.

Anybody else know how to make this apparently...
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-15-2005, 12:15 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 2,500
Posted By prozac424242
emitter autorotation help

Ok, i found something else that is clearly explained and should work just fine but no matter what i do, again, it will not work for me.

I checked with the wiki on making a particle effect rotate,...
Forum: Future Improvements 11-14-2005, 07:36 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,431
Posted By prozac424242
Yay they work! thank you! What is the one...

Yay they work! thank you!

What is the one central location I look for announcements for useful features like this in the future?
Forum: Future Improvements 11-14-2005, 05:50 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,431
Posted By prozac424242
NPC backup feature for RC

While backing up levels, ganis and graphics on rc is easy
with the upload/download drag and drop window,
there is no easy way to back up your weapon npcs,
database npcs, or classes.
You have to...
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-12-2005, 06:00 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 5,133
Posted By prozac424242
If you are making this for an online server, ...

If you are making this for an online server,
you will need to make the playerhearts and rupees
adjustments happen serverside.
Hint: use a triggeraction on the npc
Forum: Gani Construction 11-12-2005, 01:26 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,576
Posted By prozac424242
nevermind it shows up now .. but why does it...

nevermind it shows up now ..
but why does it re-appear when i re-enter the level?
does destroy not destroy npcs anymore?
Showing results 26 to 50 of 344

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.