Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 2 of 18
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
>
Last
»
Showing results 26 to 50 of 450
Search took
0.01
seconds; generated 32 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
Godzilla
Forum:
Era Main Forum
05-18-2015, 12:17 AM
Replies:
75
Structure
Views:
19,151
Posted By
Godzilla
Era is fun guys, stop hating on it
Era is fun guys, stop hating on it
Forum:
Era Main Forum
04-16-2015, 01:00 AM
Replies:
53
Gun Stats
Views:
17,440
Posted By
Godzilla
I have to respectfully and strongly disagree. ...
I have to respectfully and strongly disagree.
There is SEVERAL times when you run backwards and shoot, not only whilst "running" away and trying to be lame.
If you were to implement the system,...
Forum:
Era Main Forum
03-26-2015, 04:13 AM
Replies:
49
Why did you play Era?
Views:
19,031
Posted By
Godzilla
I have too many memories on this game, even till...
I have too many memories on this game, even till this day Graal has been a good companion to come back to.
Shout-out to Skyline and his crew for leaving his house open one night where I stumbled...
Forum:
Era Main Forum
03-15-2015, 04:10 AM
Replies:
53
Gun Stats
Views:
17,440
Posted By
Godzilla
I always wonder where you're at when the top tier...
I always wonder where you're at when the top tier players have been 2v2 betsparring lately, I really don't though because you're not top tier? :confused: :cry:
Forum:
Era Main Forum
03-14-2015, 11:46 PM
Replies:
53
Gun Stats
Views:
17,440
Posted By
Godzilla
Keep the bleed, infact, increase the slow speed. ...
Keep the bleed, infact, increase the slow speed.
I've never had troubles re-adjusting, or still winning fights with a lower speed.
I don't know where Rogue is talking from but definitely not...
Forum:
Era Main Forum
03-09-2015, 09:11 PM
Replies:
20
To help new players
Views:
4,921
Posted By
Godzilla
Houses are still used as a basis for people to...
Houses are still used as a basis for people to share items with one another, that's the only use I have ever used them for, never to make my weight less, only wayyyyy back in the day maybe but I feel...
Forum:
Era Main Forum
03-07-2015, 10:51 PM
Replies:
11
Era controls revamp
Views:
4,950
Posted By
Godzilla
Yeah, I don't think we should make a move like...
Yeah, I don't think we should make a move like this which would definitely piss off the older players that still play just to risk the chance of gaining 10 or so newer players.
I know I would...
Forum:
Era Main Forum
03-05-2015, 10:12 PM
Replies:
10
RIP Auslag
Views:
3,278
Posted By
Godzilla
30mb on a wifi connection is better than the 8 mb...
30mb on a wifi connection is better than the 8 mb we were getting, on a ethernet connection we are hitting 110 mb but I haven't bothered to check our MS with the ethernet cord yet since my 30 meter...
Forum:
Era Main Forum
03-05-2015, 07:40 AM
Replies:
10
RIP Auslag
Views:
3,278
Posted By
Godzilla
yeah she goes alright doesn't she, keen to plug...
yeah she goes alright doesn't she, keen to plug in the ethernet cord and see if we can get below 200MS so I can stomp the kids who claim they would betspar me if I could get below it
Forum:
Era Main Forum
03-03-2015, 12:17 AM
Replies:
35
Player Auction
Views:
12,602
Posted By
Godzilla
dumb
dumb
Forum:
Era Main Forum
03-03-2015, 12:16 AM
Replies:
117
Suggestions
Views:
25,917
Posted By
Godzilla
dumb
dumb
Forum:
Era Main Forum
02-23-2015, 06:38 PM
Replies:
45
Good gang admin
Views:
10,723
Posted By
Godzilla
I literally haven't stopped laughing since this...
I literally haven't stopped laughing since this kid posted
Forum:
Era Main Forum
02-23-2015, 03:44 AM
Replies:
20
Era Mall
Views:
6,843
Posted By
Godzilla
When my girlfriends account owned mall stand #2...
When my girlfriends account owned mall stand #2 and had potions for $1000 less than shrimps/name but also $500 more than other people they still sold out in less than 3 days (184 of them), just sayin.
Forum:
Era Main Forum
02-23-2015, 01:20 AM
Replies:
20
Era Mall
Views:
6,843
Posted By
Godzilla
I remember seeing it run out of time when Name...
I remember seeing it run out of time when Name stopped playing for a few weeks, it was unpurchasable and then some-how when he return he got ownership of it again, yeah, hes totally just adding...
Forum:
Era Main Forum
02-22-2015, 08:45 PM
Replies:
20
Era Mall
Views:
6,843
Posted By
Godzilla
I'm not even going to bother reading the response...
I'm not even going to bother reading the response from Name, his alt account is the one who has owned that front mall stand and from what I remember he has unlimited days on it.
Forum:
Era Main Forum
02-22-2015, 09:41 AM
Replies:
117
Suggestions
Views:
25,917
Posted By
Godzilla
says the guy who made me PRA and allowed me to do...
says the guy who made me PRA and allowed me to do what I pleased because he completely trusted my judgement
90% of Eras most recent updates were all my ideas :confused:
I mentioned them to the...
Forum:
Era Main Forum
02-22-2015, 02:52 AM
Replies:
117
Suggestions
Views:
25,917
Posted By
Godzilla
All guns deleted, select a load-out, customizable...
All guns deleted, select a load-out, customizable loadouts etc with more gang points/kills
its all been talked about before, I mentioned this months ago but my idea on rising the economy just...
Forum:
Era Main Forum
02-21-2015, 10:30 PM
Replies:
117
Suggestions
Views:
25,917
Posted By
Godzilla
log on > get a gun load out > pk for better load...
log on > get a gun load out > pk for better load outs > people who have won special events e.g iron man get an "iron man loadout" > keep hosting events for new load outs that consist of new guns >...
Forum:
Era Main Forum
02-18-2015, 04:30 AM
Replies:
117
Suggestions
Views:
25,917
Posted By
Godzilla
I don't plan to find them, I don't plan to play...
I don't plan to find them, I don't plan to play the game any time soon, I doubt when I do the select few of my buddies who could have helped with "quickly identifying" those scripts will be playing...
Forum:
Era Main Forum
02-18-2015, 02:45 AM
Replies:
117
Suggestions
Views:
25,917
Posted By
Godzilla
1) Just reverting back to hard limits of 8 with...
1) Just reverting back to hard limits of 8 with gang applications
2) simple script change
3) simple script change
4) delete the rotation script
5) useless
Forum:
Era Main Forum
02-17-2015, 09:54 PM
Replies:
117
Suggestions
Views:
25,917
Posted By
Godzilla
You of all people should know that none of that...
You of all people should know that none of that needs development, *****.
Forum:
Era Main Forum
02-17-2015, 04:37 AM
Replies:
117
Suggestions
Views:
25,917
Posted By
Godzilla
when the last few comments are literally what I...
when the last few comments are literally what I was going to do with gangs if I was made Gang Admin, too bad I stopped caring I guess (?) good luck reviving this stinker
Forum:
Era Main Forum
02-16-2015, 05:24 AM
Replies:
117
Suggestions
Views:
25,917
Posted By
Godzilla
suggestion; make a better betting system,...
suggestion; make a better betting system, betflipping is boring, I wanted to see how long it would take me to lose all of my money; result was;
well it took less than 24 hours to lose every single...
Forum:
Era Main Forum
02-15-2015, 01:23 AM
Replies:
117
Suggestions
Views:
25,917
Posted By
Godzilla
iEra > PC Era
iEra > PC Era
Forum:
Era Main Forum
02-14-2015, 11:17 PM
Replies:
117
Suggestions
Views:
25,917
Posted By
Godzilla
suggestion; merge pc era and iera together already
suggestion; merge pc era and iera together already
Showing results 26 to 50 of 450
Page 2 of 18
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
12:43 AM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.