Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 292
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 33 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Aldaris
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-14-2009, 04:02 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 4,540
Posted By Aldaris
That did make sense. To a person of normal...

That did make sense. To a person of normal intelligence, it would -- to you, I'm not so sure but I won't get into that.

Paid: $50,000
Refund: $35,000
Lost: $15,000

You basically paid $15,000...
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-14-2009, 03:35 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 4,540
Posted By Aldaris
How? Consider it a $15,000 rental for the gun...

How? Consider it a $15,000 rental for the gun that you possessed. Considering the power of them, I consider it to be a good deal.
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-13-2009, 05:42 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 4,540
Posted By Aldaris
I think that this was a great move. Bravo, Sales....

I think that this was a great move. Bravo, Sales.

However, I don't think that gang guns should be limited, but rather plentiful. I think a gang gun should symbolize a players role in the gang,...
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-11-2009, 10:43 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 11,116
Posted By Aldaris
In before Wil says he will beat you all.

In before Wil says he will beat you all.
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-11-2009, 10:41 PM
Replies: 67
Views: 10,684
Posted By Aldaris
Instead of nerfing it, maybe this should apply: ...

Instead of nerfing it, maybe this should apply:

1 EC = 100 arrows (instead of 1,000).
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-11-2009, 10:26 PM
Replies: 67
Views: 10,684
Posted By Aldaris
Only Pandas.

Only Pandas.
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-09-2009, 05:31 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 10,684
Posted By Aldaris
I don't think that either weapon should be...

I don't think that either weapon should be nerfed, though I do believe that they should be undroppable.
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-02-2009, 12:26 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,731
Posted By Aldaris
He was cool on UN. I don't know what...

He was cool on UN.

I don't know what happened...:noob:
Forum: Guild Life 07-02-2009, 07:02 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,941
Posted By Aldaris
Hosted / developing servers!

Hosted / developing servers!
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-02-2009, 04:43 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,731
Posted By Aldaris
I'll send this to Omar via MySpace.

I'll send this to Omar via MySpace.
Forum: Zone 06-30-2009, 01:49 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 3,658
Posted By Aldaris
StormYs is the G.O.A.T.

StormYs is the G.O.A.T.
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-28-2009, 07:12 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 4,177
Posted By Aldaris
You're missing my point. The FnMark was...

You're missing my point.

The FnMark was always more powerful, because only the "top" Bounty Hunter players could get them (such as Wil and Frank). According to Wil, the rarity of the UMP and...
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-28-2009, 05:37 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 4,177
Posted By Aldaris
That's what I'm questioning; what determined that...

That's what I'm questioning; what determined that the FnMark should be significantly better than the UMP?
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-28-2009, 09:04 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 4,177
Posted By Aldaris
I'm just questioning why the FnMark is 10x more...

I'm just questioning why the FnMark is 10x more expensive than the UMP when they are [roughly] of the same rarity, and costed (fake word) the same price when they were tag-locked.
Forum: Zone 06-28-2009, 04:04 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 3,658
Posted By Aldaris
I think it also has to do with the quality of the...

I think it also has to do with the quality of the average player. According to IXI (from when we last spoke), he was still the most dominant player by a significant margin.

Zone used to be more...
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-28-2009, 03:54 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 9,069
Posted By Aldaris
When I first started, I got heavily involved in...

When I first started, I got heavily involved in the money-making scheme. I wanted to make money, and save up for a good gun (I think my first goal was to buy a Metal Storm, which was priced at around...
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-23-2009, 06:53 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,891
Posted By Aldaris
Reversal of trades?

Recently, all of the trades that involved the very rare "Cougar Beretta's" were reversed.

I don't know who did this or why they conjured this scheme up, but I'm curious to know why. Does anybody...
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-21-2009, 07:53 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 4,677
Posted By Aldaris
It's a system that is royally broke, and nothing...

It's a system that is royally broke, and nothing that I can think of will fix the problem. I agree that items, as of now, are priced way too high. When people ask for "$10,000,000+ million" for a...
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-14-2009, 01:24 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,932
Posted By Aldaris
Exclamation New ideas, and some recycled ones.

Idea: Return the PBP to it's previous statistics; such as it's 25 damage and lower freeze.
Reason: Currently, the PBP isn't much better than an M3 / PL9 Shotgun.

Idea: Return the PL9 Logistics as...
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-07-2009, 07:49 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,923
Posted By Aldaris
@ Sam: P2ks are still currently on Era, but they...

@ Sam: P2ks are still currently on Era, but they are exclusive to two players (Rituk and Rams).

@ Frankie: I agree, though I don't have a direct problem with the new GFX assigned to the various...
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-31-2009, 06:48 AM
Replies: 111
Views: 19,088
Posted By Aldaris
Anyways, good updates; Era actually seems...

Anyways, good updates; Era actually seems refreshed, in a way.

I just hope that more customizable options are available for future use.
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-31-2009, 05:46 AM
Replies: 111
Views: 19,088
Posted By Aldaris
Why have Bounty Hunter guns been multiplied in...

Why have Bounty Hunter guns been multiplied in price by about 10 fold?
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-27-2009, 03:31 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,162
Posted By Aldaris
Back to the brighter side of the topic;...

Back to the brighter side of the topic; congratulations.

I wish you, and your new family the best.
Forum: Guild Life 05-27-2009, 12:57 AM
Replies: 24
Poll: Guild Name.
Views: 6,617
Posted By Aldaris
Other; High Council.

Other; High Council.
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-25-2009, 06:54 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,904
Posted By Aldaris
I agree with this completely. As far as KoTH...

I agree with this completely.

As far as KoTH goes, the tactical strategy provided during that event isn't much more abundant than the one that Gang Wars presents. The main gist of KoTH is "Lets...
Showing results 26 to 50 of 292

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.