Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 2 of 2
<
1
2
Showing results 26 to 34 of 34
Search took
0.00
seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
alcatis
Forum:
Graphic Design
07-24-2008, 03:28 PM
Replies:
77
My new avatar!
Views:
8,212
Posted By
alcatis
Woah! You've improved A LOT. I like those chairs...
Woah! You've improved A LOT. I like those chairs though, and the tables. Are the lamps attached to the tables?
Forum:
Graphic Design
07-24-2008, 12:43 PM
Replies:
77
My new avatar!
Views:
8,212
Posted By
alcatis
Post it! :P Don't have to post the whole...
Post it! :P Don't have to post the whole application, just the GFX :P
Also, You. Are. Awesome.
Forum:
Level Design
07-24-2008, 12:02 PM
Replies:
8
Came back after a year, made a level...
Views:
1,652
Posted By
alcatis
Came back after a year, made a level...
and it sucks imo, but I posted it here to see what I need to improve (pretty much everything, I suck at detailing and making paths.). Also, this level is less detailed than my first ones, for the...
Forum:
Level Design
07-24-2008, 11:48 AM
Replies:
56
Activity: Blast from the Past
Views:
74,371
Posted By
alcatis
I was going to give it a try, but the tileset...
I was going to give it a try, but the tileset wont work for me.
Yse, I added the tileset to the tiles folder.
Forum:
Bug Report
10-26-2007, 02:17 AM
Replies:
27
30 minute idler
Views:
19,908
Posted By
alcatis
I hate it on UN. People idle in the spar, and...
I hate it on UN. People idle in the spar, and makes it lag like... I live on the moon or something.
Forum:
Level Design
10-20-2007, 11:40 PM
Replies:
15
Rate :)
Views:
3,340
Posted By
alcatis
Why harlo der, schmexy pants :P <3
Why harlo der, schmexy pants :P <3
Forum:
Level Design
10-20-2007, 09:59 PM
Replies:
15
Rate :)
Views:
3,340
Posted By
alcatis
I'll keep playing with paths and cut down on the...
I'll keep playing with paths and cut down on the swamp tiles :P I'll upload some levels later.
Och hejja Sverige!! :)
Forum:
Level Design
10-20-2007, 09:22 PM
Replies:
15
Rate :)
Views:
3,340
Posted By
alcatis
Ok, thanks :P These were the two first outside...
Ok, thanks :P These were the two first outside levels I ever made, but yeah, the swamp tiles.. I didn't really know how to fill all the green space in another way. Because when I make levels I think...
Forum:
Level Design
10-19-2007, 07:58 PM
Replies:
15
Rate :)
Views:
3,340
Posted By
alcatis
Rate :)
Heya, I'm new to making levels so I could use some advice on what to improve etc.
And yeah, I like the swamp tiles :P
Showing results 26 to 34 of 34
Page 2 of 2
<
1
2
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
12:36 AM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.