Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 224
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 42 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Moondeath_2
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-23-2007, 04:13 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,200
Posted By Moondeath_2
just.. lol

just.. lol
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-12-2007, 08:05 AM
Replies: 59
Views: 6,013
Posted By Moondeath_2
this entire situation is amusing considering...

this entire situation is amusing considering people take is so serious
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-12-2007, 07:56 AM
Replies: 59
Views: 6,013
Posted By Moondeath_2
He's right you know. o_o

He's right you know. o_o
Forum: Hiring for Valikorlia 06-11-2007, 08:55 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 16,983
Posted By Moondeath_2
Why, *what* did I miss? x_x

Why, *what* did I miss? x_x
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-11-2007, 08:43 PM
Replies: 337
Views: 75,568
Posted By Moondeath_2
I still have the old graal clients in my graal...

I still have the old graal clients in my graal folder silly so I definately do. :3

Now that I think of it, I still have "Graal2 and Graal3" in there. xD
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-11-2007, 08:31 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,912
Posted By Moondeath_2
I hear you on that. ^^

I hear you on that. ^^
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 06-11-2007, 09:42 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 4,294
Posted By Moondeath_2
Talked to you and found out what happened, it's...

Talked to you and found out what happened, it's ashamed however; Buh-byez. :D

* Need to get my account or accounts unbanned now dunno which ones *
Forum: Hiring for Valikorlia 06-11-2007, 09:35 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 16,983
Posted By Moondeath_2
Oh sorry to have left the fact I quit graal in...

Oh sorry to have left the fact I quit graal in December and just recently came back, I should've made a "I'm back thread" but I see that as sort of a waste; sorry to hear that by the way.
Forum: Hiring for Valikorlia 06-11-2007, 09:32 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 16,983
Posted By Moondeath_2
Pleased to "meet" you, what happened with clash?...

Pleased to "meet" you, what happened with clash? Good luck, I can't help you I'm a bit tied up else where. ^_^
Forum: Future Improvements 05-23-2007, 04:00 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,238
Posted By Moondeath_2
It does but I was already onto that before I...

It does but I was already onto that before I tried that but something made me want this it was a better idea at the time to me.

I did that before when I posted this thread ^_^
Forum: Future Improvements 05-23-2007, 03:52 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,238
Posted By Moondeath_2
I didn't quite think of that but that is a way of...

I didn't quite think of that but that is a way of putting it yes, but that's still limiting it in a few ways that I can't really quite get out of my head, but what about of using two arrays in the...
Forum: Future Improvements 05-23-2007, 03:37 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,238
Posted By Moondeath_2
Strange idea ranting

I just got to thinking again another idea of mine has came out and I've decided I should probably say something about this but it has to do with arrays, I don't think anyone has asked about this or I...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 11-25-2006, 08:13 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,992
Posted By Moondeath_2
If you played other games with me you'd...

If you played other games with me you'd understand the "prince moondeath" thing. :p

I wouldn't say we didn't get along you just had krattos up your butt and he didn't like me for some reason...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 11-25-2006, 07:40 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,992
Posted By Moondeath_2
I'm so messed up right now man. But i'm not gonna...

I'm so messed up right now man. But i'm not gonna stop talking to you or any of my graal buds. And wow is teh **** that's why graal needs to go 3D so it can attract more players and coders and stuff...
Forum: Birthday Forum 11-25-2006, 06:28 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 881
Posted By Moondeath_2
man that's so wank no one knew my birthday lol

man that's so wank no one knew my birthday lol
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 11-25-2006, 06:15 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,992
Posted By Moondeath_2
HEY I forgot alot of peeps don't get mad at me....

HEY I forgot alot of peeps don't get mad at me. Mmfwcl <3

P.S: I will be coming on aim but not as much because i'll either be on WoW or learning c++ and stuff or just screwing around with some...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 11-25-2006, 05:36 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,992
Posted By Moondeath_2
No nevar. :D I wouldn't say that.. we...

No nevar. :D



I wouldn't say that.. we just had a little fight. :p
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 11-25-2006, 02:41 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,992
Posted By Moondeath_2
Oh teh wellz I at least know someone cares. =D

Oh teh wellz I at least know someone cares. =D
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 11-25-2006, 01:49 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,992
Posted By Moondeath_2
Aw i'm sorry I forgot you. <3 Only 2 posts....

Aw i'm sorry I forgot you. <3

Only 2 posts. Aw I feel very unloved
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 11-25-2006, 01:45 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,992
Posted By Moondeath_2
Farewell Prince Moondeath...

As I have been playing graal since the very early stages, zelda online and the first beta's one of my favs was 1.27 then moving on and on till now and I began developing and scripting and was quite...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-02-2006, 08:58 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,751
Posted By Moondeath_2
The only email from graal I open is from the...

The only email from graal I open is from the playerworld system from graal.net which recently told me to pay my bill so I went poof and paid it! :z

But I have gotten that email, it's really...
Forum: Tech Support 10-12-2006, 06:37 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,506
Posted By Moondeath_2
Unholy Nation, always lags unless you have some...

Unholy Nation, always lags unless you have some extreme computer; however it only lags when on the gmap around town center or in crouded areas like events. And Graal kingdoms lags occasionally for me...
Forum: Tech Support 10-08-2006, 07:21 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,883
Posted By Moondeath_2
I can't install the Nvidia x64 vista driver's, it...

I can't install the Nvidia x64 vista driver's, it said i'm not on vista once and then another time said I don't meet the requirments or something like that. :mad:
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 10-05-2006, 05:20 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 6,062
Posted By Moondeath_2
I'm just the same way as Chicken, as today I...

I'm just the same way as Chicken, as today I almost got in a huge fight with this guy at my school C.J because he grabbed my friend Dustin and beat the **** out of him he was bleeding all over the...
Forum: Tech Support 10-05-2006, 05:14 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,883
Posted By Moondeath_2
Vista RC1 (Release Cannidate 1) is not only a...

Vista RC1 (Release Cannidate 1) is not only a problem with Graal in general it's also causing problems with some graphic drivers loading, I tried going on secondlife and it says I have out dated...
Showing results 26 to 50 of 224

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.