Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 42 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Kristi
Forum: Birthday Forum 10-31-2008, 07:46 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,469
Posted By Kristi
ty peeps

ty peeps
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-21-2008, 07:08 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 6,690
Posted By Kristi
That's a misleading way to explain what is...

That's a misleading way to explain what is happening though. It is his normal rate of acceleration minus the effects of friction added to his current velocity (which doesn't stop unlike a normal...
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-20-2008, 05:17 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 15,463
Posted By Kristi
Programming Exercise #6: The Ice Script

In lieu of: http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82343
As I find this topic very interesting:

Graal ice scripts historically have absolutely arbitrary physics. I think that...
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-16-2008, 02:59 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 6,690
Posted By Kristi
They progressively add to the speed by a constant...

They progressively add to the speed by a constant velocity as you hold the arrow down (usually), or some variation of that.

I once programmed ice that made sense (to me), where walking normally...
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-16-2008, 02:50 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 6,690
Posted By Kristi
Graal doesnt reflect LTTP scripts, the lttp...

Graal doesnt reflect LTTP scripts, the lttp scripts actually make sense.
Forum: Code Gallery 10-16-2008, 05:10 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 6,046
Posted By Kristi
I don't understand why they still waste time with...

I don't understand why they still waste time with classics like these :P The concept of hashing has pretty much crushed any algorithm that didn't use it before.
Forum: Code Gallery 10-16-2008, 05:05 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 4,359
Posted By Kristi
Um, what? There is nothing wrong with consecutive...

Um, what? There is nothing wrong with consecutive if statements if the situation calls for it. It should never error, unless you are referring to a lack of end if/end/fi/whatever (which is a minority...
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-16-2008, 04:42 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 6,690
Posted By Kristi
Graal ice scripts never made sense to me. You...

Graal ice scripts never made sense to me. You don't gain speed walking across ice in real life
Forum: Code Gallery 09-21-2008, 09:08 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 4,742
Posted By Kristi
That's so cheap. Of course the one I help is...

That's so cheap. Of course the one I help is going to win :P
Forum: Code Gallery 09-19-2008, 07:37 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 4,492
Posted By Kristi
Or this: //#CLIENTSIDE function...

Or this:


//#CLIENTSIDE
function onPlayerChats() {
// space to weed out a ridiculous word (?sethatman)
if (player.chat.starts("sethat ")) {
// no searching compared to token
...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-11-2008, 09:46 PM
Replies: 69
Views: 15,259
Posted By Kristi
No one told me this :mad: I'll look at this...

No one told me this :mad:
I'll look at this tonight
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 09-11-2008, 08:06 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,368
Posted By Kristi
I've already gotten your room ready for you

I've already gotten your room ready for you
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-10-2008, 09:49 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 4,181
Posted By Kristi
Your code assumes his shopkeeper will only be...

Your code assumes his shopkeeper will only be selling that one item (which will most likely be false)
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-02-2008, 04:49 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,367
Posted By Kristi
Umm... serverside code for this Sid? Terrible,...

Umm... serverside code for this Sid? Terrible, and CBK might be complicating things too much.

Logical steps people
Things we need to do:
- Init things
- timeout start
- Spawn a spike?
---...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-24-2008, 07:15 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 6,584
Posted By Kristi
Stop acting like your opinions are facts (because...

Stop acting like your opinions are facts (because they would be false facts). There is no reason for him to not do it the way he is doing it.
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-22-2008, 08:14 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,175
Posted By Kristi
Just for knowledge, the reason this was...

Just for knowledge, the reason this was happening: when the nicks were updated, the nick script kicked in before the script that was moving the player's x/y, so the movement happened then the nicks...
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 08-20-2008, 11:01 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,392
Posted By Kristi
I totally didn't just say that, oh wait...

I totally didn't just say that, oh wait...
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 08-20-2008, 07:30 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,392
Posted By Kristi
but that would make you face the opposite...

but that would make you face the opposite direction instead of the same.

you could reverse the directions but not all heads have identical left and right views
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-20-2008, 05:32 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 4,603
Posted By Kristi
HMM I was working off of Hamilton's work, but I...

HMM I was working off of Hamilton's work, but I will give you that one :P
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-20-2008, 04:56 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,118
Posted By Kristi
andy0687

Happy Birthday James!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-20-2008, 04:38 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 4,603
Posted By Kristi
Everywhere in the world has overachievers and...

Everywhere in the world has overachievers and underachievers. Granted, percentages vary, but for you to make such an outlandish statement is ridiculous. America still tops the chart for Nobels. We...
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 08-19-2008, 09:02 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,392
Posted By Kristi
Was going to say this. Tshowimg.actor.prop

Was going to say this. Tshowimg.actor.prop
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-19-2008, 05:22 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 4,447
Posted By Kristi
Another graal age liar ^^

Another graal age liar ^^
Forum: Code Gallery 08-19-2008, 01:04 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 5,241
Posted By Kristi
I have a feeling this was sarcasm, but ziro's...

I have a feeling this was sarcasm, but ziro's doesn't give the compiler something to interpret and create a pointless assignment.
Forum: Future Improvements 08-18-2008, 10:22 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 4,331
Posted By Kristi
Apparently I am wrong and through the email...

Apparently I am wrong and through the email changing form you will lose lifetime classic.
I also think there is no real reason why you *should* lose it. That doesn't make any sense to me but oh well...
Showing results 26 to 50 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.