Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 39 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: thesaiyan
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-28-2004, 08:04 PM
Replies: 128
Views: 15,948
Posted By thesaiyan
That server had so many trainer users. You...

That server had so many trainer users. You couldn't go through one level without some idiot killing you with a level 29382094832 sword or blasting you to death. :frown:
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 12-27-2004, 07:47 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,184
Posted By thesaiyan
I remember when everyone on the forums shared...

I remember when everyone on the forums shared accounts.

Anyways, welcome back T3CK. STOP USING GRAAL MESSAGE!!1 :frown:
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 12-26-2004, 09:03 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,143
Posted By thesaiyan
Hey, you were the dude racing me to 1k posts. You...

Hey, you were the dude racing me to 1k posts. You beat me. My gold ran out.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 12-26-2004, 09:00 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,147
Posted By thesaiyan
Bono can't count right. 1,2,3, 14? wts. :frown:

Bono can't count right. 1,2,3, 14? wts. :frown:
Forum: Level Design 12-26-2004, 08:59 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 7,121
Posted By thesaiyan
It's classed as a bug. ;)

It's classed as a bug. ;)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-25-2004, 02:57 AM
Replies: 106
Views: 8,107
Posted By thesaiyan
The forums work fine with IE.

The forums work fine with IE.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-24-2004, 10:25 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,033
Posted By thesaiyan
I especially love it when they play dumb.

I especially love it when they play dumb.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-24-2004, 09:56 PM
Replies: 106
Views: 8,107
Posted By thesaiyan
I kept getting a fatal error message while using...

I kept getting a fatal error message while using the AOL browser, but I switched to IE and it works fine now. I thought it was something to do with my account being classic, but I guess not.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-24-2004, 09:41 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,033
Posted By thesaiyan
The rclog.txt logs the IP of every RC connected...

The rclog.txt logs the IP of every RC connected to the gserver?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-24-2004, 09:23 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 5,098
Posted By thesaiyan
I used the support desk a few* weeks ago. I was...

I used the support desk a few* weeks ago. I was expecting an answer to come weeks later, but I was surprised it was answered that day. This is more user friendly than e-mailing for support.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 12-24-2004, 09:16 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,147
Posted By thesaiyan
Hola

Well I just realized my account(classic) works now.

So, what's up? I doubt many remember me.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-02-2004, 10:34 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,349
Posted By thesaiyan
It ish Vlad. :O

It ish Vlad. :O
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-01-2004, 09:43 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,846
Posted By thesaiyan
Are you refering to that recipe that gives you...

Are you refering to that recipe that gives you insane amounts of exp when you ID the items when done?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-01-2004, 04:23 PM
Replies: 67
Views: 5,912
Posted By thesaiyan
Hell Raven. I remember when Scalper tried to hire...

Hell Raven. I remember when Scalper tried to hire him on SL and ArchAngel got an e-mail from stefan demanding that he be fired. :cool:
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-26-2004, 08:44 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 3,412
Posted By thesaiyan
Exactly. They were just kung fu chopped in the...

Exactly. They were just kung fu chopped in the face! >_<
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-26-2004, 08:40 PM
Replies: 89
Views: 10,866
Posted By thesaiyan
Haha at Tseng's post. Anyways I began to be...

Haha at Tseng's post.

Anyways I began to be worried a little bit. Said I was banned from the forums so I decided to see if IE would work and it does. I'll mess with the AOL cache thing later. Good...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-16-2004, 02:24 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 3,826
Posted By thesaiyan
Whoa, am I missing something? Didn't you just...

Whoa, am I missing something? Didn't you just come back?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-16-2004, 01:58 AM
Replies: 74
Poll: Scamming
Views: 4,829
Posted By thesaiyan
Too many to count?

Too many to count?
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-13-2004, 11:24 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,712
Posted By thesaiyan
Replace the name of the guy in my sig and put...

Replace the name of the guy in my sig and put Geno.. BOOM!
Geno ROCKS!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-13-2004, 03:56 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,969
Posted By thesaiyan
Umm, Zenkou is TOTALLY different from what EOA...

Umm, Zenkou is TOTALLY different from what EOA appears to be. If they did merge, which would be stupid, you would have one messed up server. Tilesets are way different, etc... From what I've seen so...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-12-2004, 08:51 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,969
Posted By thesaiyan
Wow, thats one big friggin' map.. Looks nice...

Wow, thats one big friggin' map.. Looks nice also.

Good luck with everything.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-11-2004, 02:48 AM
Replies: 74
Poll: Scamming
Views: 4,829
Posted By thesaiyan
PM's are logged on the person's computer. Staff...

PM's are logged on the person's computer. Staff have no 100% way of knowing if they are real or not. And this 'promising' crap doesn't apply when you have 12 year olds running around thinking they...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-10-2004, 09:47 PM
Replies: 74
Poll: Scamming
Views: 4,829
Posted By thesaiyan
I can understand why some think scamming is...

I can understand why some think scamming is 'legal' and the people that are scammed is their own faults.. I see that. But what most have to understand is, that some of those idiots actually pay USD...
Forum: Tech Support 04-09-2004, 04:54 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,308
Posted By thesaiyan
Haha,.. you said skeet... Whattttt?!!?1

Haha,.. you said skeet...


Whattttt?!!?1
Forum: Future Improvements 04-04-2004, 07:55 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,059
Posted By thesaiyan
Maybe a forum with all the latest trainers too!!1...

Maybe a forum with all the latest trainers too!!1 :cool:
Showing results 26 to 50 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.