Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 73
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 39 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Fogell
Forum: Level Design 01-17-2011, 07:18 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 5,605
Posted By Fogell
I wouldn't suggest getting gonstruct macport...

I wouldn't suggest getting gonstruct macport because downloading xcode takes A LOT of data. I deleted it because of the data usage and still it has at least 10GB less of space...
Forum: Level Design 01-15-2011, 11:50 PM
Replies: 69
Views: 33,561
Posted By Fogell
Sorry for double post, but what the hell did it...

Sorry for double post, but what the hell did it download? I deleted it and I am left with 10 less GB than I started with.
Forum: Gani Construction 01-04-2011, 02:19 AM
Replies: 13
Sticky: Poll: Gani FAQ
Views: 35,061
Posted By Fogell
Yes and thanks

Yes and thanks
Forum: Gani Construction 01-04-2011, 02:12 AM
Replies: 13
Sticky: Poll: Gani FAQ
Views: 35,061
Posted By Fogell
Gani Player XY

How do you make a gani so it changes the actual player's Coordinates
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-04-2011, 12:10 AM
Replies: 72
Views: 20,994
Posted By Fogell
The irony here is that thousands have viewed this...

The irony here is that thousands have viewed this page but only a few have posted, I wonder how many have gold?
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-18-2010, 09:29 PM
Replies: 205
Views: 152,691
Posted By Fogell
Nice comback Vimes :D

Nice comback Vimes :D
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-18-2010, 06:53 AM
Replies: 205
Views: 152,691
Posted By Fogell
Meh, Unixmad owns Eurocenter so basically the...

Meh, Unixmad owns Eurocenter so basically the decision to release it is not completely up to Stefan.
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-18-2010, 02:55 AM
Replies: 205
Views: 152,691
Posted By Fogell
True dat bro

True dat bro
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-17-2010, 08:16 PM
Replies: 205
Views: 152,691
Posted By Fogell
But with events you are given the option to warp...

But with events you are given the option to warp to it...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-17-2010, 06:45 AM
Replies: 205
Views: 152,691
Posted By Fogell
...Demon, imagine 1300 people in 1 level.

...Demon, imagine 1300 people in 1 level.
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-17-2010, 03:27 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 4,993
Posted By Fogell
TBH I don't see what makes Era iPhone so much...

TBH I don't see what makes Era iPhone so much more special than Classic iPhone, just another server made for the iPhone that you can already play on your PC...
Forum: Level Design 12-11-2010, 06:01 PM
Replies: 69
Views: 33,561
Posted By Fogell
Use Parallels Desktop, windows on a mac :D

Use Parallels Desktop, windows on a mac :D
Forum: Tech Support 12-11-2010, 05:45 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,935
Posted By Fogell
Gonstruct is hard to get going through all of the...

Gonstruct is hard to get going through all of the terminal commands!pissed!
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-11-2010, 05:42 PM
Replies: 205
Views: 152,691
Posted By Fogell
Thank you so much for bringing this up, that "KIO...

Thank you so much for bringing this up, that "KIO Demigod" on iPhone even ripped off SNC and made a guild called Official SNC.
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-04-2010, 12:18 AM
Replies: 205
Views: 152,691
Posted By Fogell
Classic iPhone=9 USD per hat

Classic iPhone=9 USD per hat
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-03-2010, 10:40 PM
Replies: 205
Views: 152,691
Posted By Fogell
How much are you planning to charge for it? $1.99?

How much are you planning to charge for it? $1.99?
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-03-2010, 04:33 AM
Replies: 205
Views: 152,691
Posted By Fogell
Well, something I would take into consideration...

Well, something I would take into consideration is at the bottom left or some area of your iDevice, you should be able to just double tap to set your hotkeys and maybe triple tap to set the gun? Idk...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-03-2010, 04:17 AM
Replies: 205
Views: 152,691
Posted By Fogell
I agree, and even swapping weapons would be a...

I agree, and even swapping weapons would be a pain in the ass while your trying to PK
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-03-2010, 03:52 AM
Replies: 205
Views: 152,691
Posted By Fogell
Anyone have a link to a thread discussing Era...

Anyone have a link to a thread discussing Era iPhone and what we should expect from it?
Forum: Gani Construction 12-01-2010, 09:38 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 3,856
Posted By Fogell
Aha thnx!

Aha thnx!
Forum: Gani Construction 12-01-2010, 12:05 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 3,856
Posted By Fogell
Online actually :O any idea?

Online actually :O any idea?
Forum: Gani Construction 11-30-2010, 11:26 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 3,856
Posted By Fogell
Only Default Ganis Working?

Hey, I was wondering if its a known problem that only the default ganis (sit, idle, walk etc.) work. I made sure I uploaded the gani to a Gani folder and they still wont work when I put them in an...
Forum: Tech Support 11-24-2010, 02:50 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,496
Posted By Fogell
Yes, that is the issue FowlPlay.

Yes, that is the issue FowlPlay.
Forum: Tech Support 11-18-2010, 01:37 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,496
Posted By Fogell
ty! Still need answer to my question but thnx...

ty! Still need answer to my question but thnx anyway
Forum: Bug Report 11-18-2010, 01:12 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 41,113
Posted By Fogell
Aha, about the crashes... Happens with me, take a...

Aha, about the crashes... Happens with me, take a look at this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkGcCdgKsTQ, and btw i know about how to get to the Graal folder just ignore the first 30 sec of vid...
Showing results 26 to 50 of 73

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.