Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 117
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 39 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: SoSolid66
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-27-2005, 05:34 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 5,530
Posted By SoSolid66
Lightbulb I'll never forget that one

I'll never forget that one
Forum: Era Main Forum 09-24-2005, 08:47 PM
Replies: 387
Era
Views: 40,522
Posted By SoSolid66
You dont understand English? Please. If you're so...

You dont understand English? Please. If you're so clever then surely you can read better than you're making out
Forum: Era Main Forum 09-24-2005, 08:39 PM
Replies: 387
Era
Views: 40,522
Posted By SoSolid66
Ignorant towards you yeah, because you're no one...

Ignorant towards you yeah, because you're no one to me, kid.
Forum: Era Main Forum 09-24-2005, 06:03 PM
Replies: 387
Era
Views: 40,522
Posted By SoSolid66
Thumbs down http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b261/Cumella/giv...

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b261/Cumella/giveadamnmeter.gif
Forum: Era Main Forum 09-24-2005, 11:37 AM
Replies: 387
Era
Views: 40,522
Posted By SoSolid66
Thumbs down Do you realise how stupid you sound?

Do you realise how stupid you sound?
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 09-22-2005, 07:57 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 733
Posted By SoSolid66
Ew @ the random girl and the monster, looks stupid

Ew @ the random girl and the monster, looks stupid
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-21-2005, 12:46 AM
Replies: 19
Poll: Open Poll
Views: 2,461
Posted By SoSolid66
hate em

hate em
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-18-2005, 05:20 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 981
Posted By SoSolid66
I'll join the train!

I'll join the train!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-17-2005, 08:01 PM
Replies: 59
Views: 5,247
Posted By SoSolid66
-CHING- My point exactly, Well sorta.

-CHING- My point exactly, Well sorta.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-17-2005, 07:37 PM
Replies: 59
Views: 5,247
Posted By SoSolid66
I could say the same about Era from what I see,...

I could say the same about Era from what I see, but I wouldnt know if I was right, same goes for you and zenkou
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-17-2005, 07:29 PM
Replies: 59
Views: 5,247
Posted By SoSolid66
Zenkou and maybe Era

Zenkou

and maybe Era
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 09-15-2005, 07:28 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 532
Posted By SoSolid66
Amen

Amen
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-09-2005, 10:44 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,075
Posted By SoSolid66
Haha I dont remember doing that

Haha
I dont remember doing that
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-01-2005, 11:09 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,119
Posted By SoSolid66
Doing it this way is far too easy! better go and...

Doing it this way is far too easy! better go and use the support center
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-30-2005, 04:58 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 917
Posted By SoSolid66
Welcome to 2006

Welcome to 2006
Forum: Dustari 08-28-2005, 08:21 PM
Replies: 65
Views: 6,955
Posted By SoSolid66
Man you're slow, if you're going to bother giving...

Man you're slow, if you're going to bother giving me a mention, take the time to say my correct name, please, it isnt hard to find.

Plus, this is an inside joke, nothing to do with you, pssh!
Forum: Dustari 08-28-2005, 08:08 PM
Replies: 65
Views: 6,955
Posted By SoSolid66
Lightbulb Nah that's your phone ringing, dont worry I...

Nah that's your phone ringing, dont worry I answered it for you, it was your RP wife, he wants you to log back on UN he's missin you :cool:
Forum: Dustari 08-28-2005, 04:26 PM
Replies: 65
Views: 6,955
Posted By SoSolid66
Ahahahahahaha

Ahahahahahaha
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-28-2005, 04:24 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 990
Posted By SoSolid66
2, well, sorta

2, well, sorta
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-26-2005, 03:53 PM
Replies: 109
Views: 12,195
Posted By SoSolid66
Lovin g4, only annoying part is when you use alt...

Lovin g4, only annoying part is when you use alt + 3 to minimize the mini map it'll still show the names of people when you put your mouse over where the mini map was
Forum: Guild Life 08-23-2005, 07:32 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,178
Posted By SoSolid66
Haha

Haha
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 08-16-2005, 08:09 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 5,821
Posted By SoSolid66
Thumbs down Congratulations! You have just won +100...

Congratulations!

You have just won +100 retard points.
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-13-2005, 10:14 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 661
Posted By SoSolid66
20 day :(

20 day :(
Forum: Tech Support 08-13-2005, 07:00 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,207
Posted By SoSolid66
Graal3 has never worked right for me

Graal3 has never worked right for me
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-11-2005, 07:02 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,203
Posted By SoSolid66
Yeah, Zenkou is hot. I wish it would hurry up and...

Yeah, Zenkou is hot. I wish it would hurry up and get finished, I'm getting bored with other servers
Showing results 26 to 50 of 117

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.