Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 500
Search took 0.04 seconds; generated 37 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: DustyPorViva
Forum: Announcements 09-23-2014, 03:40 PM
Replies: 131
Sticky: New Scripted RC
Views: 289,523
Posted By DustyPorViva
Do you want to lose the last few scripters on...

Do you want to lose the last few scripters on Graal, 'cause this is a very good way to make that happen in my opinion.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-01-2013, 05:17 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,571
Posted By DustyPorViva
Ciao

I think I'm done with this place. I'm deleting my bookmark and hopefully won't bother checking in. The only decent place to browse anymore is the scripting forum but I don't think it's worth giving...
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-31-2013, 05:45 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 6,062
Posted By DustyPorViva
I recently had to use findimg() in ganiscript and...

I recently had to use findimg() in ganiscript and manipulating it in those functions caused the script to not work properly. However setting a timeout in onPlayerEnters() and then running the...
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-31-2013, 03:56 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 6,062
Posted By DustyPorViva
I use this for rotating sprites in ganis, but I...

I use this for rotating sprites in ganis, but I have noticed sometimes other player sprites sometimes don't get rotated. I couldn't really narrow down why it wasn't properly applying the script...
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-31-2013, 03:32 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 6,062
Posted By DustyPorViva
That is why it was suggested that you allow...

That is why it was suggested that you allow players to customize their car in a drawingpanel. Set up an interface to display the car template in the drawingpanel, and overlay the...
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-31-2013, 03:27 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 3,854
Posted By DustyPorViva
Pretty sure they have used this exact argument as...

Pretty sure they have used this exact argument as a method of promoting the changeover to scripted interfaces. As long as you don't mess with stuff like the shop/taskbar(destroy it, you can hide it...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-30-2013, 07:58 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,307
Posted By DustyPorViva
What Stephen is asking for is more complicated...

What Stephen is asking for is more complicated than you might think. In order to do what people are probably thinking you need to make an alpha map, and Graal doesn't really support that sort of...
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-30-2013, 03:03 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 6,062
Posted By DustyPorViva
Ya, slap dat ***** into a drawingpanel and render...

Ya, slap dat ***** into a drawingpanel and render it all night long.
Forum: Announcements 07-29-2013, 04:00 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 65,912
Posted By DustyPorViva
Is there any chance you can remove the...

Is there any chance you can remove the case-sensitive account checks that are going on when listing servers?

In order for a server to show up you have to type in your account exactly as it is in...
Forum: Level Design 07-28-2013, 12:42 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 3,466
Posted By DustyPorViva
They're fun to design but I don't have much...

They're fun to design but I don't have much interest in putting too much effort into doing them for online servers. There are some things that work, like progressively-expansive overworld, but I just...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 07-27-2013, 10:32 PM
Replies: 53
Views: 6,443
Posted By DustyPorViva
I was about to complain about thread necroing but...

I was about to complain about thread necroing but then I realized there's absolutely nothing else going on with these forums so *shrug*
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-27-2013, 01:40 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 6,320
Posted By DustyPorViva
http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/Drew_...

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/Drew_Carey.jpg

Welcome to Graal!
Where everything is made up and the syntax don't matter!
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-26-2013, 10:09 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 6,320
Posted By DustyPorViva
According to Stefan, this had to do with...

According to Stefan, this had to do with subarrays:

Wrong:

clientr.test = {{"bleh",1},{"foo",1"}};
clientr.test[0][1]++;


Fine:
Forum: Level Design 07-24-2013, 03:13 AM
Replies: 69
Sticky: Nw2png2.0
Views: 223,467
Posted By DustyPorViva
As far as Deas' version goes his change was...

As far as Deas' version goes his change was mostly to fix the fact that Graal no longer uses Filenamecache.

However if you want to try my version out, you can still force filenamecache via...
Forum: Feature request 07-21-2013, 05:36 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 29,547
Posted By DustyPorViva
Wouldn't this be something addressed with the...

Wouldn't this be something addressed with the playerlist script now rather than the client?

edit: nevermind. Skyld can't do anything about it so it's still up to Stefan. It does seem like a very...
Forum: Future Improvements 07-21-2013, 05:20 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 5,841
Posted By DustyPorViva
It should, it's one of those undocumented v6...

It should, it's one of those undocumented v6 things:
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1706911&postcount=1635

But it's clientside only, so you basically either have to loop...
Forum: Future Improvements 07-21-2013, 03:55 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 5,841
Posted By DustyPorViva
//#CLIENTSIDE function onPlayerChanges(pl) { ...

//#CLIENTSIDE
function onPlayerChanges(pl) {
if (pl.ani.name == "dead") pl.isblocking = false;
}
Forum: Graphic Design 07-20-2013, 09:50 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 5,503
Posted By DustyPorViva
Actually the secret of rotsprite is that it...

Actually the secret of rotsprite is that it scales the image up to 400% then rotates it and scales it back down :)
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-18-2013, 09:48 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 3,148
Posted By DustyPorViva
You need to learn the differences between what...

You need to learn the differences between what serverside vs. clientside means. Serverside is everything being processed by the NPC-server. It will only have access to information on the server,...
Forum: Level Design 07-18-2013, 09:36 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 3,466
Posted By DustyPorViva
There's a bit of a difference between designing...

There's a bit of a difference between designing an overworld for a single-player campaign and one for an online environment, and that's kind of the problem with Graal. In Zelda, you can design a...
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-16-2013, 12:09 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 3,814
Posted By DustyPorViva
Today I logged on and clientr.vars were...

Today I logged on and clientr.vars were persisting after being cleared, and despite being removed from flags via clientr-rc, reverted back to older versions upon being modified. The only way to truly...
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-15-2013, 05:01 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 3,814
Posted By DustyPorViva
I have put these scripts on break for a month or...

I have put these scripts on break for a month or so lol. They're driving me nuts and I have absolutely no motivation to revisit them.

So I decide to do so today and spend a few hours hitting walls...
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-15-2013, 01:53 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 3,814
Posted By DustyPorViva
Staying motivated?

So Gscript can be a pretty infuriating language... I constantly run into little things that just refuse to work right. Well... sometimes it's not the language itself but the mess of the scripts of...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-11-2013, 08:01 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 10,007
Posted By DustyPorViva
That's because they are.

That's because they are.
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-07-2013, 07:15 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 3,461
Posted By DustyPorViva
Even with disableweapons(), using a custom...

Even with disableweapons(), using a custom triggered onWeaponFired() will work absolutely fine. It just disables the default ASD functionality.
Showing results 26 to 50 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.