Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 37 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: MasterNuke
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 10-25-2007, 12:18 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 3,378
Posted By MasterNuke
Optimally, I could fill the whole room with...

Optimally, I could fill the whole room with lightning and use only one big mana crystal. My walls lasted over 30 minutes :P
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 10-24-2007, 11:44 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 3,378
Posted By MasterNuke
Not to mention that the person who put the walls...

Not to mention that the person who put the walls there can only level magic...
Forum: GK Suggestions 10-24-2007, 12:24 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,101
Posted By MasterNuke
It caps out at 2 per second or 3 per second while...

It caps out at 2 per second or 3 per second while praying.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 10-12-2007, 05:43 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 4,422
Posted By MasterNuke
Say that after you fail to avoid fighting other...

Say that after you fail to avoid fighting other bmoders because there's a big icon over your head saying "KILL ME! I'M KILLABLE!".
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 10-06-2007, 04:48 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 5,509
Posted By MasterNuke
^.

^.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 10-04-2007, 03:55 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 4,422
Posted By MasterNuke
/who was an inconvenience while not in combat. ...

/who was an inconvenience while not in combat. The icon over my head is an inconvenience while IN combat. I still do /who to hunt bmoders anyway.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 10-04-2007, 03:41 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 4,422
Posted By MasterNuke
If you're never on bmode, then why do you demand...

If you're never on bmode, then why do you demand that bmoders must suffer nerfs?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 10-01-2007, 11:45 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 4,422
Posted By MasterNuke
I don't like it. There's no way I can ambush or...

I don't like it. There's no way I can ambush or take cover behind objects effectively now.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-23-2007, 05:27 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 3,707
Posted By MasterNuke
I like Sam's idea.

I like Sam's idea.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-19-2007, 04:07 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,769
Posted By MasterNuke
Meh. I could start and stop anytime I like. ...

Meh. I could start and stop anytime I like. But, to be honest, I think RPing is why GK never got a meaningful amount of updates these past years.
Forum: GK Suggestions 09-15-2007, 03:00 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,605
Posted By MasterNuke
Poison -50? I would never choose to take that.

Poison -50? I would never choose to take that.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-13-2007, 11:38 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,089
Posted By MasterNuke
It was a complement toward you. O.o

It was a complement toward you. O.o
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-12-2007, 11:35 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,089
Posted By MasterNuke
Your progress says a lot.

Your progress says a lot.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-12-2007, 04:04 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,215
Posted By MasterNuke
1. Fix 2. Add 3. Reset 4. ??? 5. Profit! ...

1. Fix
2. Add
3. Reset
4. ???
5. Profit!

We're still at step 1.
Forum: GK Suggestions 09-10-2007, 06:13 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,888
Posted By MasterNuke
There is a difference between being pathetic and...

There is a difference between being pathetic and being wise.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-08-2007, 12:24 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,275
Posted By MasterNuke
It wasn't this bad last summer though.

It wasn't this bad last summer though.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-08-2007, 10:21 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,275
Posted By MasterNuke
GK Fails...

GK Fails (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74712)
Forum: GK Suggestions 09-08-2007, 02:17 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,888
Posted By MasterNuke
GK Fails...

GK Fails (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74712)
Forum: GK Bugs 09-08-2007, 01:02 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 5,442
Posted By MasterNuke
*shrug* Maybe it's just another one of those...

*shrug* Maybe it's just another one of those things that just broke down over time.
Forum: GK Bugs 09-08-2007, 12:53 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 5,442
Posted By MasterNuke
Did fr0 poison you too?

Did fr0 poison you too?
Forum: GK Bugs 09-08-2007, 12:22 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 5,442
Posted By MasterNuke
It doesn't change your WC directly. It's an...

It doesn't change your WC directly. It's an invisible modifier that is in the hit chance calculation.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-06-2007, 10:30 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,148
Posted By MasterNuke
No. lolz

No.

lolz
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-05-2007, 05:07 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,089
Posted By MasterNuke
Adding mines to kingdom islands is logically...

Adding mines to kingdom islands is logically sound in a sense that a kingdom would settle near areas with high resources to supplement their kingdom's growth over time. Also, each island has a...
Forum: GK Suggestions 09-02-2007, 10:16 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,262
Posted By MasterNuke
FASTER PLEASE.

FASTER PLEASE.
Forum: GK Bugs 08-29-2007, 04:24 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,931
Posted By MasterNuke
I think I can pull 10 food drain per second... ...

I think I can pull 10 food drain per second...

I definitely can get 6 food drain per second though.
Showing results 26 to 50 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.