Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 37 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Shadow5596321
Forum: Zone PC 10-03-2011, 01:03 AM
Replies: 83
Views: 79,184
Posted By Shadow5596321
.... Seriously? Overpowered weapons are flooded...

.... Seriously? Overpowered weapons are flooded onto that garbage and greatly effect game play.

Also, please just revert the UI to that sexy green one we had awhile back.
Forum: Zone PC 10-01-2011, 08:27 PM
Replies: 83
Views: 79,184
Posted By Shadow5596321
So about those recolors..... Get rid of them.

So about those recolors.....

Get rid of them.
Forum: Zone PC 10-01-2011, 04:51 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 13,420
Posted By Shadow5596321
I heard that of the iPhone development, but I...

I heard that of the iPhone development, but I could you blame me for being skeptical when the news is from Pez?'

Sorry about your name, I was dead in a Gears 3 round and I just spawned when I made...
Forum: Zone PC 10-01-2011, 04:30 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 13,420
Posted By Shadow5596321
Someone is already leading the development of it....

Someone is already leading the development of it.

Who, I don't know. Besides that, someone said they were re doing everything from dropships to the maps to make them bigger to support the...
Forum: Zone PC 09-30-2011, 11:25 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 13,420
Posted By Shadow5596321
@Programmar

To my understanding, Client is being replaced by the iDevice version anyway.

y u no get dis memo?
Forum: Zone PC 09-27-2011, 04:47 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 23,444
Posted By Shadow5596321
Shut up Yazz.

Shut up Yazz.
Forum: Zone PC 09-13-2011, 11:38 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 15,149
Posted By Shadow5596321
Zone was the first iGraal application, I do not...

Zone was the first iGraal application, I do not know why it was taken down but the thing was horrible and had no development on it.

They're remaking iZone and making it one entire server...
Forum: Zone 08-25-2011, 12:52 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 9,667
Posted By Shadow5596321
Why? If the manager is on for a few hours Zone...

Why? If the manager is on for a few hours Zone can easily hit 20 players which is a pretty good match depending whose on, they just need to make the game fun again which is just getting more players...
Forum: Zone 08-24-2011, 09:33 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 9,667
Posted By Shadow5596321
I feel as if I should say something on this...

I feel as if I should say something on this subject.

Creating PvE content with an reward system might as well be a big giant finger to the older/current players. Zone has always been a PvP only...
Forum: Zone 08-21-2011, 03:44 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 9,667
Posted By Shadow5596321
Remove the bounty cap or up it to 1k.

Remove the bounty cap or up it to 1k.
Forum: Gfx submissions 08-20-2011, 09:23 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 14,984
Posted By Shadow5596321
Exactly what I thought.

Exactly what I thought.
Forum: Zone 08-20-2011, 09:20 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 9,667
Posted By Shadow5596321
From the first page alone. Gelat Shop...

From the first page alone.

Gelat Shop Revamping, also contains unlockables for weapons. (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134263365)

Be creative with holiday releases, like...
Forum: Zone PC 08-16-2011, 09:27 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 21,328
Posted By Shadow5596321
This, but I would get an infraction if I even...

This, but I would get an infraction if I even remotely said it. (which i did)
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-16-2011, 12:28 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 4,868
Posted By Shadow5596321
lol u must b high as hell not 2 see the forums in...

lol u must b high as hell not 2 see the forums in which tench is annouced as manager
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-16-2011, 12:16 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 4,868
Posted By Shadow5596321
Events team members are probably one of the most...

Events team members are probably one of the most (if not the most) staff positions deemed by players.


but yeah, zone's waiting for you now, tench is manager.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-15-2011, 11:34 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 5,047
Posted By Shadow5596321
Hahaha, it's funny because that's actually...

Hahaha, it's funny because that's actually Zone..... :cry:
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-15-2011, 11:24 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 4,868
Posted By Shadow5596321
I'm not trolling son LOL. Era hired you of...

I'm not trolling son LOL.

Era hired you of all people.
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-15-2011, 09:48 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 4,868
Posted By Shadow5596321
Atleast they don't hire kiddies like you. unless...

Atleast they don't hire kiddies like you. unless you buy it.
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-15-2011, 02:37 AM
Replies: 145
Views: 24,563
Posted By Shadow5596321
Your guns won't be buffed/changed in any way,...

Your guns won't be buffed/changed in any way, shape, or form.
Give it up bro
Forum: Zone 08-15-2011, 01:06 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 8,826
Posted By Shadow5596321
tbh, I wouldn't be surprised if all three of them...

tbh, I wouldn't be surprised if all three of them went around town gathering up atleast 500 pounds from doing odd jobs and trading it for their parents paypal info to buy Zone.
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-14-2011, 10:41 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 4,868
Posted By Shadow5596321
and you do right?

and you do right?
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-14-2011, 10:04 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 4,868
Posted By Shadow5596321
LOL. Zone says wassup

LOL. Zone says wassup
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-14-2011, 07:59 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,373
Posted By Shadow5596321
He wants to use an Mp5 and was asking what tier1...

He wants to use an Mp5 and was asking what tier1 would help him get used to it, not be a tryhard douche like you.
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-12-2011, 09:38 PM
Replies: 145
Views: 24,563
Posted By Shadow5596321
yo dawg, i herd u hav 200 lat so i added 200 lat...

yo dawg, i herd u hav 200 lat so i added 200 lat so you can 400 lat while you pvp
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-12-2011, 02:02 AM
Replies: 145
Views: 24,563
Posted By Shadow5596321
He's not big on consistancy.

He's not big on consistancy.
Showing results 26 to 50 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.