Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 108
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Johnny_5
Forum: Graphic Design 12-31-2003, 06:57 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,082
Posted By Johnny_5
They both look awesome :)

They both look awesome :)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-30-2003, 05:20 AM
Replies: 71
Views: 7,857
Posted By Johnny_5
I heard their continuing the project, just not...

I heard their continuing the project, just not with graalonline.
Forum: Tech Support 12-30-2003, 05:03 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,651
Posted By Johnny_5
Happens on enigma aswell.

Happens on enigma aswell.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-29-2003, 09:30 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 4,330
Posted By Johnny_5
I want a cookie :(

I want a cookie :(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-29-2003, 06:48 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,925
Posted By Johnny_5
Just a question, but since when can Admin...

Just a question, but since when can Admin accounts post o_o
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-25-2003, 06:49 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 3,831
Posted By Johnny_5
Merry christmas and happy holidays

Merry christmas and happy holidays
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-10-2003, 04:40 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,792
Posted By Johnny_5
Spam is evil :( But back to the topic, I think...

Spam is evil :(
But back to the topic, I think it would be a good idea to be able to re-upgrade to VIP with some time left. I don't want to wait for my time to run out :\
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 12-10-2003, 03:00 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 846
Posted By Johnny_5
cya bud :(

cya bud :(
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 12-06-2003, 11:12 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,879
Posted By Johnny_5
Hey Hell. :D

Hey Hell. :D
Forum: Tech Support 12-03-2003, 07:32 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 991
Posted By Johnny_5
The IP loads backwards on accounts that are...

The IP loads backwards on accounts that are online for me :(
Forum: Tech Support 12-01-2003, 03:27 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,297
Posted By Johnny_5
Forum: Tech Support 12-01-2003, 08:31 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,297
Posted By Johnny_5
Re: NPC Server = bugged?

Player chat is client-side only, so trying to set it serverside isn't going to work.
Forum: Graphic Design 11-25-2003, 04:33 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 995
Posted By Johnny_5
I think it looks cool. :D

I think it looks cool. :D
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 11-20-2003, 03:41 AM
Replies: 14
Bye
Views: 592
Posted By Johnny_5
Bye :(

Bye :(
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-17-2003, 04:17 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,779
Posted By Johnny_5
It is in the windows version of 3.0 ;)

It is in the windows version of 3.0 ;)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-07-2003, 03:34 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,099
Posted By Johnny_5
We need somemore information to help you out.

We need somemore information to help you out.
Forum: Future Improvements 11-05-2003, 07:17 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,077
Posted By Johnny_5
Stefan did make that subtract right. I think he...

Stefan did make that subtract right. I think he made it especially for levels.
Forum: Future Improvements 11-05-2003, 05:44 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,077
Posted By Johnny_5
This really wouldn't be a problem if managers...

This really wouldn't be a problem if managers were responsible and smart enough not to give rw rclog.txt rights out.
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-04-2003, 12:56 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,039
Posted By Johnny_5
Nope, you dont. I've got it to copy into the same...

Nope, you dont. I've got it to copy into the same folder.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 11-04-2003, 12:52 AM
Replies: 13
Bye
Views: 996
Posted By Johnny_5
Cya, and good luck with your finacial problems. ...

Cya, and good luck with your finacial problems.
:(
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-01-2003, 05:02 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,374
Posted By Johnny_5
I restarted my server and it started working...

I restarted my server and it started working again, so i assume stefan would just have to restart the servers.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-30-2003, 07:33 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,613
Posted By Johnny_5
That first level reminds alot of babylon's ET...

That first level reminds alot of babylon's ET house level, and inside4.nw is a direct copy of the enigma news room level. The level was taken off the server about 2 months ago, but none the less its...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 10-26-2003, 05:03 PM
Replies: 8
bye
Views: 1,354
Posted By Johnny_5
Nooooo :( bye

Nooooo :(
bye
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 10-24-2003, 03:08 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 826
Posted By Johnny_5
Welcome to the forums :)

Welcome to the forums :)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-09-2003, 02:13 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 963
Posted By Johnny_5
Re: .....

Your playerworld probably wasn't approved yet. All you can really do is sit back and wait for another email saying if it was approved or not.
Showing results 26 to 50 of 108

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.