Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 76
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 36 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ooger
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-10-2015, 12:44 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 17,436
Posted By ooger
Gun Stats

Why is there a need to 1-up the last gun that was released with a new gun? I really don't see the point of "balancing" if the next gun is just going to be better then you have to buff the other top...
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-09-2015, 05:23 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 4,921
Posted By ooger
At least make a minimum speed of like 0.8 so...

At least make a minimum speed of like 0.8 so people can manage to scrape together cash to get a LW without being a complete sitting duck
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-08-2015, 01:55 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 4,950
Posted By ooger
That's a good point Godzilla, and also thanks for...

That's a good point Godzilla, and also thanks for checking me on that donark lol I didn't even think about it.
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-07-2015, 03:40 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 4,950
Posted By ooger
I like the idea, I would be down to try it. I'm...

I like the idea, I would be down to try it. I'm not that good at the game anyways, but I agree that the controls are a bit hard to get used to. It does takes 1000s of hours to be comparable to people...
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-03-2015, 06:09 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 12,600
Posted By ooger
All of the 12 year olds are 20+ and nobody sticks...

All of the 12 year olds are 20+ and nobody sticks around to die lol i don't get the taboo
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-24-2015, 10:17 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 4,615
Posted By ooger
lol i'll beat the crap out of you with my bigger...

lol i'll beat the crap out of you with my bigger bag of better pinker hats
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-23-2015, 07:49 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 4,615
Posted By ooger
It's kinda comical how many players' personal...

It's kinda comical how many players' personal details like that I have who no longer like me and publicly slander me rofl
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-23-2015, 07:43 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 10,723
Posted By ooger
He's a newer player that has shown a lot of...

He's a newer player that has shown a lot of interest in the progression of Era as a server. He was a very active ET for a while and rose to PR. Every experience I've had with him has been...
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-22-2015, 07:04 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 6,843
Posted By ooger
Why the **** would anyone walk through the mall...

Why the **** would anyone walk through the mall when there is a /mall command? You're splittin hairs about something that doesn't matter. Go back to being semi productive about gangs it's a better...
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-17-2015, 10:33 PM
Replies: 117
Views: 25,916
Posted By ooger
I agree, game mentality has changed. Lame and...

I agree, game mentality has changed. Lame and avoid death for as long as possible to get a killstreak or maintain a positive /gang have become the primary objectives, even though the former has been...
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-16-2015, 03:31 PM
Replies: 117
Views: 25,916
Posted By ooger
Bragging rights don't exist because just like Tim...

Bragging rights don't exist because just like Tim said the game is endless running. Betflipping has always been boring?? Saying heads or tails can get some people off though I guess. If I wanted to...
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-12-2015, 04:07 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 7,297
Posted By ooger
Koho why are you even around anymore? It's...

Koho why are you even around anymore? It's obvious that you're not having fun and the only pleasure you get here is when you can just berate someone into the ground or bully them into giving you...
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-10-2015, 03:02 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 7,297
Posted By ooger
Right? I can't even justify getting upset or...

Right? I can't even justify getting upset or stressing about graal anymore now that real life commitments actually matter.
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-03-2015, 07:07 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 6,560
Posted By ooger
People would just run at 2 hits or w/e it took to...

People would just run at 2 hits or w/e it took to not make them bleed. There's some terrible stigma against dying for some reason lol. Respawning is way easier than running around the gmap for 5...
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-24-2015, 01:05 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 8,854
Posted By ooger
Jer stop being a communist telling me what I like...

Jer stop being a communist telling me what I like and don't like.
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-21-2015, 12:32 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 6,059
Posted By ooger
I hope the bases turn out okay since swift is...

I hope the bases turn out okay since swift is working on them. I honestly don't know if they're the problem since any level can be lame if the player plays like a coward, which >90% of the server...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 01-20-2015, 12:40 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 159,803
Posted By ooger
Best of luck to you Take, glad to see you're...

Best of luck to you Take, glad to see you're still alive.
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-12-2015, 08:05 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 12,029
Posted By ooger
This has nothing to do with gun distribution but...

This has nothing to do with gun distribution but with the guns themselves.
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-12-2015, 07:31 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 12,029
Posted By ooger
You're right that it does depend a lot on game...

You're right that it does depend a lot on game culture, but we haven't really given people a chance to 'be good' if you throw a wall of bullets at them. The fire rates of new guns are higher on...
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-10-2015, 10:23 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 12,029
Posted By ooger
Guns are stupid now. The stats support laming...

Guns are stupid now. The stats support laming rather than skill and nobody plays like its 2009 and running is taboo anymore.
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-06-2015, 02:25 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 8,646
Posted By ooger
Yes, please do this

Yes, please do this
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-23-2014, 05:17 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 4,584
Posted By ooger
Heals are already reduced by 50% in combat, do...

Heals are already reduced by 50% in combat, do you even play this game?

Also, why are you even bringing up skill lol there have always been ridiculous ways to get kills and 'be successful',...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-23-2014, 05:15 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 8,733
Posted By ooger
Wrong as usual. Tim is pointing out that the game...

Wrong as usual. Tim is pointing out that the game isn't all about guns, so resetting just guns and money wouldn't be an effective way to start an even playing field. For instance, some players really...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-20-2014, 01:44 PM
Replies: 77
Views: 14,178
Posted By ooger
You keep saying this and nobody else sees a...

You keep saying this and nobody else sees a problem with it. It's good money and uses the whole gmap and promotes some pking too (also lets you multi task with the snowman xmas event). ALL JOBS ARE...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-18-2014, 11:54 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 5,499
Posted By ooger
I imagined just walking into unstick with...

I imagined just walking into unstick with everyone blabbing "brbrbrbrbr euhhuehue jajajajaja duende viva gibe monie"
Damn tht would be awesome
Showing results 26 to 50 of 76

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.