Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 79
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 33 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Alpho
Forum: Code Gallery 02-19-2015, 03:22 PM
Replies: 88
Views: 61,052
Posted By Alpho
Are any more updates coming to the NPC Editor?

Are any more updates coming to the NPC Editor?
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-11-2015, 11:55 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 6,382
Posted By Alpho
Image Masking?

Hello! I was making a forest level and I am curious if there is a way to do image masking? I want to make a semi-transparent circle around my player so you could be seen in the trees only around your...
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-06-2015, 05:29 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 5,476
Posted By Alpho
I know that would probably be the simplest way,...

I know that would probably be the simplest way, though I don't want people disappearing like that when they get attached. If that wasn't a problem, we could easily detect if they left the bridge and...
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-05-2015, 05:48 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 5,476
Posted By Alpho
Setting a player's alpha in a script is only...

Setting a player's alpha in a script is only clientside and they won't be invisible to other players. The best way to do that would be to make a gani with the alpha value set in it, and set that gani...
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-04-2015, 10:04 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 5,476
Posted By Alpho
The way I can think of working the best is...

The way I can think of working the best is changing the player's layer, if only that was possible..
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-04-2015, 09:52 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 5,476
Posted By Alpho
I'm completely aware of how to use setshape2,...

I'm completely aware of how to use setshape2, that's not my problem.

How do you make it so the image will show over the player for everyone if you walk under it and under the player if you walk...
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-04-2015, 06:38 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 5,476
Posted By Alpho
Bridge under/over player question

Hello

On Ol'West I'm trying to make a bridge which can be walked under and over depending on which direction you walk onto it from. I don't want to use attachtoobj. I was thinking more of a layer...
Forum: Sounds & Music 01-17-2015, 05:02 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 13,213
Posted By Alpho
Here's an updated version for the song I'm...

Here's an updated version for the song I'm working on:
https://soundcloud.com/voxileofficial/preview/s-fTjV7
Forum: Sounds & Music 01-17-2015, 06:21 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 13,213
Posted By Alpho
I haven't posted here for a while, but here's one...

I haven't posted here for a while, but here's one of my newer songs:
https://soundcloud.com/voxileofficial/elation
And here's a new song I'm working on:...
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-16-2015, 05:38 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 3,345
Posted By Alpho
I know, I already had something like that. What...

I know, I already had something like that. What my question was is if we can find the position of a certain sprite. For instance, finding the coordinates of the body in all views so that you can...
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-16-2015, 05:17 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 3,345
Posted By Alpho
Sprite Coordinate Question

Hello!

I'm trying to make a cape system. What is the best way of going about this? I was thinking a script within a gani and setting that as an attr on your player, but then you have the problem...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-21-2014, 09:07 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 4,906
Posted By Alpho
Delteria meets Playerworlds

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4783478/delteriapcrelease.png
Delteria iPhone has been under construction for a long time now, and after being re-released onto Facebook, it is now available...
Forum: Sounds & Music 11-11-2013, 06:18 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 13,213
Posted By Alpho
Thanks! And yeah, I've tried a few VST Plugins...

Thanks! And yeah, I've tried a few VST Plugins like Nexus 2. I'm not sure of any chiptune ones, though. Do you know of any?

Also yeah man I'm always going to be more strung to make melodic songs....
Forum: Sounds & Music 11-08-2013, 04:26 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 13,213
Posted By Alpho
Thank you! The tool that I'm using for music...

Thank you! The tool that I'm using for music production is FL Studio 11 (Fruity Loops) for Windows :D
Forum: Sounds & Music 11-08-2013, 05:53 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 13,213
Posted By Alpho
Alpho's SFX Sanctuary

Hey all, I'll be posting all of my SFX/Music work in here and would love any and all feedback and criticism!

First song that I actually consider good is one I made a few days ago..
My...
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-02-2013, 12:15 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,671
Posted By Alpho
Grabbing RC Chat from another RC Tab?

I have a few tabs set up on my RC and I was wondering if you could grab text from those tabs if you type in there. Currently if you type something in RC while that tab is selected, the text just...
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-24-2013, 08:32 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,741
Posted By Alpho
Gunderak, that only shows numbers page first :( ...

Gunderak, that only shows numbers page first :(

GuiTextEditCtrl.inputtype - string - either password or default, on mobile devices also email,url and numbers

Doesn't just show numbers by...
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-24-2013, 12:38 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,741
Posted By Alpho
iOS numeric key-pad

Hello, been a while since I've posted on these forums. I haven't had the need to because I have Novo (Delteria's manager) to help me with just about anything I need script-wise. But there comes a...
Forum: Level Design 10-05-2012, 07:39 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 2,067
Posted By Alpho
Looks Great. Loving the cliffs :)

Looks Great. Loving the cliffs :)
Forum: Gani Construction 09-18-2012, 05:12 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 5,879
Posted By Alpho
bump

bump
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-16-2012, 04:22 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 2,607
Posted By Alpho
Thank you, Chris!

Thank you, Chris!
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-16-2012, 04:12 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 2,607
Posted By Alpho
Absolute Value?

Hey all, i've been trying to figure out what the function is, if we even have any, for finding the 'absolute value' of an integer.
echo(|-10|);
should return 10 if it's working correctly.

Thanks!
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-04-2012, 10:21 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 5,450
Posted By Alpho
Works perfectly Tig, Thank you so much.

Works perfectly Tig, Thank you so much.
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-04-2012, 10:07 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 5,450
Posted By Alpho
Even just joining the script it's self to the...

Even just joining the script it's self to the class won't work for me. Thanks though.
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-04-2012, 09:43 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 5,450
Posted By Alpho
with (HBUI_Point0) { join("plugin_tween"); ...

with (HBUI_Point0) {
join("plugin_tween");
tween("x", 1, x, x+50);
}


That's called upon clicking a gui button.

HBUI_Point0 is a GuiShowImgCtrl.
Showing results 26 to 50 of 79

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.