Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 72
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 79 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: BrentWood
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-01-2014, 07:49 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,742
Posted By BrentWood
You're probably right on the matter of it not...

You're probably right on the matter of it not drawing attention or being an important level, but then again its a building five inches from unstick-me. This meaning, these 'type' of levels will...
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-01-2014, 05:10 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,742
Posted By BrentWood
Yay! Finally era is doing something right......

Yay! Finally era is doing something right... (/sarcasm)
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-01-2014, 05:08 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,153
Posted By BrentWood
If you always look at something from a pking...

If you always look at something from a pking stand point, nothing will ever be perfect except those boxes you kiddies like to play in... What do they call that? Sparing I think...? Anyway, I proposed...
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-01-2014, 04:21 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,742
Posted By BrentWood
Metro #1

Hello!

I think I will start doing these on a regular bases until I can assure the metro map is as nice as it can look. Basically i'll be commenting on what I see wrong and how or if it can be...
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-01-2014, 01:47 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,153
Posted By BrentWood
You do know this isn't graal ghetto? We had one...

You do know this isn't graal ghetto? We had one of those, see how that turned out?!
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-01-2014, 02:04 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,153
Posted By BrentWood
Metro Map

Hey Era! :)

So this is just something I've noticed that gets me every time I look on the map. While reading Koho and Zilla go back and forth on the topic of pking (btw #TeamKoho), I...
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-31-2014, 09:29 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 3,409
Posted By BrentWood
Point being it can be shifted into a useful...

Point being it can be shifted into a useful position and one that doesn't require enough hours for you to sit around and boss people. I have some views and ideas of my own that might in your mind...
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-31-2014, 02:18 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 3,409
Posted By BrentWood
Events Team Admin

Hello! :)


For those who don't know me i'm Mega (BrentWood):D:D:D, I've been wanting to acquire the ETA position for quite a while but it seems like it never falls my way. Anyway just wanted...
Forum: Graphic Design 07-25-2014, 02:24 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 11,042
Posted By BrentWood
Looking for Graphics Artist.

Hello ^_^,

As you can see from the thread title; i'm looking for a talented Graphics Artist, possibly two. Someone who works well with moderns, and modern tilesets. My top three priorities I...
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-08-2014, 06:45 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 3,646
Posted By BrentWood
Ironic I think I talked to you godzilla and I...

Ironic I think I talked to you godzilla and I mentioned 3 or 4 to these to you already >.<
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-08-2014, 05:21 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 3,646
Posted By BrentWood
More pk events coming up, any more ideas? I know...

More pk events coming up, any more ideas? I know people can be more creative than this D:
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-07-2014, 02:41 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 3,646
Posted By BrentWood
Events, Events, and more Events!

Hello Era,


So recently during my break time i've decided to work on events. Being a Level Artist on era; events seem to come easier to me rather some other projects I work on :D! Never the...
Forum: Tech Support 06-25-2014, 05:27 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,111
Posted By BrentWood
Can't Open GraalEditor

Hello,


This is completely odd and peculiar seeing my Editor was working no more than an hour and a half ago. I closed it and opened it back up within a few minutes and apparently its a...
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-03-2014, 03:03 AM
Replies: 99
Views: 18,180
Posted By BrentWood
Anyone and Everyone are open to joining what ever...

Anyone and Everyone are open to joining what ever gang they want or use what ever had they want regardless of there account.
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-03-2014, 01:04 AM
Replies: 99
Views: 18,180
Posted By BrentWood
Actually you don't. Although the blue banner is...

Actually you don't. Although the blue banner is still at the top of the screen, they've enabled it to where you are still a gold member. The only difference is, (basically) you have to pay to get a...
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-01-2014, 09:16 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 3,182
Posted By BrentWood
I guess you're partially right. I can't help to...

I guess you're partially right. I can't help to think about this when Seth comes to mind though.
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-31-2014, 04:58 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 3,182
Posted By BrentWood
To be honest, I'm not here to bash or antagonize...

To be honest, I'm not here to bash or antagonize him. I just wanted to get ideal of everyone's perspective on him. I honestly think he could do a better job; but I don't think he his doing a...
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-31-2014, 04:07 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 3,182
Posted By BrentWood
lols @ "best"

lols @ "best"
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-31-2014, 03:58 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 3,182
Posted By BrentWood
Gang Admin...?

Just wanted to get some of you're opinions on Seth the current gang admin. I personally have some thoughts of my own, but I think I will save them after reading some of the other comments. I'd like...
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-29-2014, 10:49 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 4,809
Posted By BrentWood
Well here is my take on it all. I don't think the...

Well here is my take on it all. I don't think the draft system will really get anyone up and want to move. And this will only create more complaints from the community. The polls I heard are pointing...
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-29-2014, 07:22 PM
Replies: 99
Views: 18,180
Posted By BrentWood
Well that's the wrong mindset time =l. I think...

Well that's the wrong mindset time =l. I think most staff fail to realize this caught up in power/rights. What is a game without players? Without players why would era continue making new content?...
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-29-2014, 06:48 PM
Replies: 99
Views: 18,180
Posted By BrentWood
Well Praise Koho for breaking the silence. I...

Well Praise Koho for breaking the silence. I believe players of Era have been silenced and mistreated for far to long. To be honest PRA's seem more for banning sprees rather than helping players. The...
Forum: Hiring for Era 05-17-2013, 06:45 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 24,644
Posted By BrentWood
Alf stick to tacos, you have no time for pr. Keep...

Alf stick to tacos, you have no time for pr. Keep spending your days getting fat off tacos!
Forum: Hiring for Era 05-13-2013, 02:03 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 24,644
Posted By BrentWood
This application is a little bit different from...

This application is a little bit different from the NPC you put at unstick me?
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-13-2013, 01:44 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 4,916
Posted By BrentWood
Might give it a try sometime...

Might give it a try sometime...
Showing results 26 to 50 of 72

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.