Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 51
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 79 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: bradigger
Forum: Your opinion 01-25-2015, 07:59 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 25,387
Posted By bradigger
Agreed.

Agreed.
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-20-2014, 10:47 AM
Replies: 77
Views: 14,178
Posted By bradigger
I rarely trash pick. I just made about 60k from...

I rarely trash pick. I just made about 60k from Ammo Mart and 20k from PyroTech this week. That's basically all my income. You're taking it away if the place goes NPC-owned. What makes you think...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-18-2014, 10:51 AM
Replies: 77
Views: 14,178
Posted By bradigger
Your forum account is the same as your Graal...

Your forum account is the same as your Graal account. I don't believe that someone can't access theirs if they're able to log in to the game.



I do. Please don't push your beliefs on to others....
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-17-2014, 10:09 PM
Replies: 77
Views: 14,178
Posted By bradigger
I'm not asking businesses to be buffed. I'm...

I'm not asking businesses to be buffed. I'm saying most of the enjoyment I currently get out of Era is from working at PyroTech and Ammo Mart. I do not want them to be made NPC-owned. If this happens...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-17-2014, 09:33 AM
Replies: 77
Views: 14,178
Posted By bradigger
Business owners are not rich. This discussion has...

Business owners are not rich. This discussion has happened a thousand times. Just stop. I don't know why you're so hard jelly. I'm pretty sure you're fairly rich yourself.
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-17-2014, 05:51 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,930
Posted By bradigger
Just use a melee weapon. You REALLY don't know...

Just use a melee weapon. You REALLY don't know what you're doing by the sound of it. SS and LS can take out a Snowman in under ten seconds easily. Even Fireman's Axe does it fairly quickly. Why would...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-17-2014, 04:53 AM
Replies: 77
Views: 14,178
Posted By bradigger
This sums up my own opinion pretty well. I'm a...

This sums up my own opinion pretty well. I'm a Manager at PyroTech and an Assistant Manager at Ammo Mart. I have a great deal of fun at both jobs doing stocking and mining. The pay is not as good as...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-16-2014, 10:41 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,968
Posted By bradigger
This could be pretty interesting, but it might...

This could be pretty interesting, but it might require a lot of modifying of most houses. I know my house has a helipad on the roof, so it'd need more space for something like that.
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-16-2014, 10:38 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,930
Posted By bradigger
I don't like this idea. We don't know how good...

I don't like this idea. We don't know how good the items in the other Christmas shops will be, this could potentially deal devastating damage to the economy.
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-14-2014, 07:49 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 5,499
Posted By bradigger
It should probably be noted that a staff member...

It should probably be noted that a staff member who saw his ticket loved the idea and told him to make a post on the forums. Don't get the idea that no one is in support of this idea.

I think it...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-14-2014, 01:35 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 5,499
Posted By bradigger
Would you earn money while offline?

Would you earn money while offline?
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-11-2014, 11:34 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 2,470
Posted By bradigger
Pay to win is NEVER good. This is coming from...

Pay to win is NEVER good. This is coming from someone who is quite wealthy most of the time. I'd like presents to be made non-tradeable. Reading all these masses of people buying and selling them...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-10-2014, 07:13 AM
Replies: 122
Views: 27,320
Posted By bradigger
Wow! It's been ages since I've seen Mog. I was...

Wow! It's been ages since I've seen Mog. I was convinced all the oldbies just quit. It sounds like a lot of them have just been banned for years.

If people like Mog are the ones banned, I...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-09-2014, 06:34 AM
Replies: 122
Views: 27,320
Posted By bradigger
I've seen some close friends of mine react the...

I've seen some close friends of mine react the same way. I really think we need to make mining more comfy. Trash picking is way overpowered compared to the other jobs, even though they were all...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-08-2014, 12:58 AM
Replies: 122
Views: 27,320
Posted By bradigger
After reading the entire thread I have become...

After reading the entire thread I have become rather neutral on the idea of a reset, however the idea that people are considering it and unsure makes me really nervous and reluctant to play. Are we...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-08-2014, 12:06 AM
Replies: 122
Views: 27,320
Posted By bradigger
I don't consider betflipping to be cheating. Do...

I don't consider betflipping to be cheating. Do you?
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-07-2014, 01:08 AM
Replies: 122
Views: 27,320
Posted By bradigger
I went from having nothing to having millions in...

I went from having nothing to having millions in a day of betflipping. I don't think it's hard to make enough money for any gun in a day. I do think the economy is pretty messed up right now, though....
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-01-2014, 02:27 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,153
Posted By bradigger
I'm always supportive of change. I haven't...

I'm always supportive of change. I haven't explored the new map much yet, but if you'd like to overhaul it, I'm on your side.
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-10-2013, 11:16 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 5,805
Posted By bradigger
I suppose that adds some realism. I'll learn to...

I suppose that adds some realism. I'll learn to deal with it.
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-09-2013, 09:38 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 5,805
Posted By bradigger
I feel like this is a little late to make such a...

I feel like this is a little late to make such a decision. There are people with 10 room houses who spent thousands, but my tiny house I bought a few days ago is stuck the way it is forever now... I...
Forum: GK Suggestions 12-12-2012, 02:23 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,146
Posted By bradigger
Classic~Gold

I think Lifetime Classic players should have the same/similar privileges as Gold players on Graal Kingdoms.

It's honestly my favorite server that's still around, but the level cap is a real...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-30-2012, 04:03 PM
Replies: 244
Views: 253,004
Posted By bradigger
I think you're the only person who had me in...

I think you're the only person who had me in their buddy list. :P
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-30-2012, 03:34 PM
Replies: 100
Views: 17,860
Posted By bradigger
Why am I ignored, bro? x_x

Why am I ignored, bro? x_x
Forum: Classic Main Forum 07-20-2009, 01:19 PM
Replies: 91
Views: 16,568
Posted By bradigger
what does that mean?

sour sex? w.e... I think the classic will do better as a playerworld because less trials will come, I want to work on classic but i'm already pretty deep in with N-Pulse i'm hoping to work on Rebirth.
Forum: Feature request 07-16-2007, 09:23 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 11,569
Posted By bradigger
Smile i think it should be an alert window and a sound...

i think it should be an alert window and a sound because my sound card is crapped and sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt so id want a window if i was invited
Showing results 26 to 50 of 51

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.