Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 79 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Dragon551
Forum: Birthday Forum 06-17-2015, 12:43 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 4,332
Posted By Dragon551
thx guys herb i sent u a skype msg

thx guys
herb
i sent u a skype msg
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-02-2015, 08:49 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 9,995
Posted By Dragon551
I don't know what's going on anymore.. but I like...

I don't know what's going on anymore.. but I like how Rogue posted the name of the person.
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-02-2015, 04:54 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 9,995
Posted By Dragon551
Wait where did a porn video come from?

Wait where did a porn video come from?
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-30-2015, 07:11 PM
Replies: 75
Views: 19,147
Posted By Dragon551
sry guys, i fixed it dw

sry guys, i fixed it dw
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-30-2015, 10:28 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 9,995
Posted By Dragon551
Way to make it popular, now we gotta wait until...

Way to make it popular, now we gotta wait until they forget about it :(
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-30-2015, 03:13 AM
Replies: 75
Views: 19,147
Posted By Dragon551
Hence the confusion ;) Could've set up two...

Hence the confusion ;)
Could've set up two different columns for acct name and cname, not like it would've made a difference as far as data etc. goes.
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-30-2015, 02:22 AM
Replies: 75
Views: 19,147
Posted By Dragon551
... So you just named the column cname? That's...

... So you just named the column cname? That's misleading :oo:
But will adjust it later when I get home, not a big issue anyways :p Thanks for letting me know it's set up with account name instead...
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-30-2015, 12:48 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 9,995
Posted By Dragon551
I can do that too but not with my hips

I can do that too but not with my hips
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-30-2015, 12:46 AM
Replies: 75
Views: 19,147
Posted By Dragon551
Glad it's working out so far :) I am adding...

Glad it's working out so far :)
I am adding more features and making it even better when I can, just not live updating it yet until that's all ready to go :p so feel free to keep posting...
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-28-2015, 04:04 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 9,995
Posted By Dragon551
me too

me too
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-24-2015, 05:33 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 9,145
Posted By Dragon551
Yeah, we were having multiple issues with players...

Yeah, we were having multiple issues with players being scammed and complaining about getting their gelats stolen when trying to make a trade. Basically players trying to trade gold for in-game items...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-23-2015, 04:10 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 9,145
Posted By Dragon551
I asked about this a few years ago, actually, and...

I asked about this a few years ago, actually, and the response I got from Stefan was basically it isn't a feature because of cross server trading/USDing. It brought issues with scamming and players...
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-21-2015, 10:56 PM
Replies: 75
Views: 19,147
Posted By Dragon551
The /mall command is in the works, I'm just...

The /mall command is in the works, I'm just completely re-writing it at the moment and making a new menu instead of adjusting the current one (not a fan of how it's done). The current one just pulled...
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-08-2015, 12:43 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 6,858
Posted By Dragon551
I agree

I agree
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-21-2015, 02:04 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 2,864
Posted By Dragon551
Egg hats Not really, idk.. I am Alf.

Egg hats

Not really, idk.. I am Alf.
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-04-2015, 05:27 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 12,600
Posted By Dragon551
Alfonso was here 3/4/15 Also, how much...

Alfonso was here
3/4/15

Also, how much would you guys pay for me in an auction?
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-22-2015, 02:03 PM
Replies: 117
Views: 25,916
Posted By Dragon551
I love you

I love you
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-25-2014, 07:17 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 3,624
Posted By Dragon551
I love you

I love you
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-12-2014, 01:09 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 13,257
Posted By Dragon551
Wait, it's been removed? Please, put it back.

Wait, it's been removed?

Please, put it back.
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-05-2014, 02:50 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,651
Posted By Dragon551
who are u??

who are u??
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-03-2014, 02:50 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,651
Posted By Dragon551
What many people have done (well, what me and biz...

What many people have done (well, what me and biz did) is host a live stream of their music and basically just used any sort of music on their computer to easily play instantly without the hassle of...
Forum: Birthday Forum 06-17-2014, 01:39 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,595
Posted By Dragon551
Thanks ROGUE AND SHRIMPS. I love you.

Thanks ROGUE AND SHRIMPS. I love you.
Forum: Hiring for Era 02-01-2014, 05:53 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 43,986
Posted By Dragon551
If, for whatever reason, you're unable to attach...

If, for whatever reason, you're unable to attach your work after filling out your application, please contact me or Ice as we are able to get a backup of your written application and can allow you to...
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-18-2014, 07:06 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 8,750
Posted By Dragon551
sry

sry
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-31-2013, 03:50 AM
Replies: 114
Views: 91,187
Posted By Dragon551
We already have every gun that's on Era basically...

We already have every gun that's on Era basically ready in the skin list, but the ones that have no skins or haven't been prepared yet aren't listed. Since we had/have a lot going on with the...
Showing results 26 to 50 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.