Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 51
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 79 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Xenoith
Forum: Zodiac Main Forum 07-13-2016, 05:41 PM
Replies: 109
Views: 63,368
Posted By Xenoith
Why not? What is the point of keeping around a...

Why not? What is the point of keeping around a dying server? It's like keeping someone on life support. I think it's time we just pull the plug on Zodiac. The server is in short in a ruinous state in...
Forum: Zodiac Main Forum 07-13-2016, 11:30 AM
Replies: 109
Views: 63,368
Posted By Xenoith
Redo the server like they did Delteria.

Redo the server like they did Delteria.
Forum: Zodiac Main Forum 07-13-2016, 11:22 AM
Replies: 109
Views: 63,368
Posted By Xenoith
Zodiac - Save or Shut Down?

So Zodiac has been an ongoing server for many years, but the player count has been dwindling vastly. From 5 to 10 people daily. The server has fallen into atrophy and any means to communicate with...
Forum: N-Pulse News 07-13-2016, 10:49 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 80,551
Posted By Xenoith
Looks good.

Looks good.
Forum: Zodiac Main Forum 04-08-2016, 12:20 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 8,664
Posted By Xenoith
Zodiac - Spawn Killing

Just figured I'd ask here instead of the official Zodiac forums. What is Graal's official stance on spawn killing a player over and over. Does it constitute as harassment if it's done over and over,...
Forum: Zodiac Main Forum 03-28-2016, 09:20 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 3,599
Posted By Xenoith
Zodiac - Major Harassment

I would like to turn the attention of this video over to the globals. This is not needed nor will it be tolerated by me any more, I hope you will do something about this. This is the kind of behavior...
Forum: N-Pulse News 10-16-2015, 09:23 AM
Replies: 174
Sticky: N-Pulse Latest.
Views: 179,615
Posted By Xenoith
Oh my goooood. Nem Spaaaaaaaaaaaar. xD Gimme...

Oh my goooood. Nem Spaaaaaaaaaaaar. xD Gimme gimme gimme!
Forum: Zodiac Main Forum 08-12-2015, 11:25 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 21,497
Posted By Xenoith
Do you ever plan on coming back as a normal...

Do you ever plan on coming back as a normal player? I haven't logged on in awhile, just been play Final Fantasy XIV. I haven't looked at Graal in about 3 weeks now. I've broken my addiction it seems,...
Forum: Zodiac Main Forum 08-05-2015, 12:20 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 21,497
Posted By Xenoith
@Elk - So are you gone for good now or something?...

@Elk - So are you gone for good now or something? Since it seems you're giving up with Zodiac. Which is fine if you want to do so, if that is the case, MysticDragon would you mind taking Elk's place...
Forum: Zodiac Main Forum 07-31-2015, 05:18 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 21,497
Posted By Xenoith
I spoke to Tiu and I have word from Tiu through...

I spoke to Tiu and I have word from Tiu through you that he no longer is GPA. So I will talk with you instead.
Forum: Zodiac Main Forum 07-31-2015, 01:08 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 21,497
Posted By Xenoith
I've asked time and time again to help out with...

I've asked time and time again to help out with GP matters. I don't care if I have to be trained for a week to know all the rules Jerett. I've spoke on this matter before and it got completely down...
Forum: Zodiac Main Forum 07-30-2015, 04:43 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 21,497
Posted By Xenoith
1. PvP adjustments have been going on for MONTHS...

1. PvP adjustments have been going on for MONTHS if not years. Dark Knight's overall DoT damage and skill kit can still bring down even moderately geared players. Ninja right now is the new meta due...
Forum: Zodiac Main Forum 07-30-2015, 01:20 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 21,497
Posted By Xenoith
Then you suggest something, since it seems what I...

Then you suggest something, since it seems what I say doesn't exactly "appease" your ideal interest. So please come up with something.
Forum: Zodiac Main Forum 07-30-2015, 11:21 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 21,497
Posted By Xenoith
Then some sacrifices are going to need to be...

Then some sacrifices are going to need to be made. You can't appease to everyone. People will quit, let them. But there are plenty of outsorcing areas, like reddit, tumblr places like those where...
Forum: Zodiac Main Forum 07-29-2015, 01:12 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 21,497
Posted By Xenoith
Monk. And yes, inactivity will eventually...

Monk.

And yes, inactivity will eventually kill any server. If nobody wants to be there, then things get out of hand and nothing will get done. Carlito has his RC there so I think him having an ear...
Forum: Zodiac Main Forum 07-27-2015, 02:47 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 21,497
Posted By Xenoith
That would very much help. So much that I think...

That would very much help. So much that I think you should just reside on Zodiac. :P Also it helps if you turn on /Shout to check the chats and stuff.
Forum: Zodiac Main Forum 07-27-2015, 02:10 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 21,497
Posted By Xenoith
Oh I know. But when updates come within a 3-6...

Oh I know. But when updates come within a 3-6 month period there is something wrong or the devs just don't care. Jerett had spoken about not really wanting to even bother working on Zodiac any more....
Forum: Zodiac Main Forum 07-27-2015, 10:43 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 21,497
Posted By Xenoith
Well when do come to visit, feel free to take...

Well when do come to visit, feel free to take your time exploring the server for a day or two and try to get some levels in to see what the new system feels like. I'm not sure when you'll be coming...
Forum: Zodiac Main Forum 07-22-2015, 09:50 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 21,497
Posted By Xenoith
Wait! It's back in development?! :D That's so...

Wait! It's back in development?! :D That's so exciting to hear! If you need help finding more staff, please let me know!
Forum: Zodiac Main Forum 07-22-2015, 04:38 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 21,497
Posted By Xenoith
Sticking Together.

This. Now I'm not saying I'm a perfect person. I'm not , nor will I ever be. It's just human nature. If you get angry you're going to lash out. Regardless if it's online or offline. For people to sit...
Forum: Zodiac Main Forum 07-22-2015, 11:02 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 21,497
Posted By Xenoith
That still doesn't answer my question. What...

That still doesn't answer my question. What exactly have you and Ketsomaru been doing as of late? I don't even know what you do. Most of the time it's Ketsomaru who is putting in the work to do class...
Forum: Zodiac Main Forum 07-21-2015, 01:12 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 21,497
Posted By Xenoith
My question to you is this, what exactly have you...

My question to you is this, what exactly have you been doing the last 2-3 months. I see you sitting in the corner of OSL idling all the time. You seriously can't tell me you've been working on the...
Forum: Zodiac Main Forum 07-21-2015, 01:17 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 21,497
Posted By Xenoith
Yup. It destroyed the server. Right now what's...

Yup. It destroyed the server. Right now what's destroying the server are a lot of the old players. They're trying to dictate how people should enjoy the game. If someone doesn't like you, they "OSL"...
Forum: Zodiac Main Forum 07-20-2015, 09:09 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 21,497
Posted By Xenoith
Kinda is when staff are literally letting the...

Kinda is when staff are literally letting the server rot. Raven is missing so 0 discipline is being handed out to people who are openly destroying the game via e-bullying. Sure you can go "Get a...
Forum: Zodiac Main Forum 07-19-2015, 07:21 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 21,497
Posted By Xenoith
Exclamation Zodiac - A Foreshadow of Maloria

I'm posting here because my words on the Zodiac forum hold no weight there and it's high time the Graalian community knows a few things. As it stands right now Zodiac is in disrepair, there are...
Showing results 26 to 50 of 51

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.