Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 80 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: seanthien
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 09-25-2013, 04:02 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 5,031
Posted By seanthien
I'd like to do something every weekend. Something...

I'd like to do something every weekend. Something for the players to look forward to.

Soccer/Hockey and Fishing..I don't know man.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-24-2013, 07:55 PM
Replies: 59
Views: 13,650
Posted By seanthien
You don't miss cores and spars because you don't...

You don't miss cores and spars because you don't have poison resistance, you choose not to participate in them. ^^



:cool:


I'd like to see that, but some players do use certain relics. For...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 09-24-2013, 05:35 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 5,031
Posted By seanthien
Any more thoughts? I'd like to host it more but...

Any more thoughts? I'd like to host it more but I'd like to get some more support.

I'm busy this weekend, but the following weekend would be the spar tournament weekend.

Maybe I could host...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-24-2013, 05:31 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 9,713
Posted By seanthien
There are 2 types of fighting on GK at the moment...

There are 2 types of fighting on GK at the moment - Sparring, Battle-Mode (B-mode)

Sparring doesn't take resistance into account, unless it's an attack effect (Poison, Fear, Blind). Damage is...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 09-21-2013, 10:15 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 5,031
Posted By seanthien
Congratulations to Dustari for winning Kingdoms...

Congratulations to Dustari for winning Kingdoms Core this weekend!

Although there were a few rough spots, and less people then anticipated, I hope everyone had fun. :)

If you'd like to see...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-18-2013, 09:59 PM
Replies: 59
Views: 13,650
Posted By seanthien
I do know what it means because I've sparred...

I do know what it means because I've sparred before without holy possession on. :noob:

You're so dense. I just told you Bile along with all the other gods will be balanced. Can you not see a...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-18-2013, 09:37 PM
Replies: 59
Views: 13,650
Posted By seanthien
Please read. I don't care for your silly...

Please read. I don't care for your silly opinions.

Staff members are working to balance everything out. Stop complaining because you lost poison resistance. This is why certain things aren't...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-18-2013, 07:59 PM
Replies: 59
Views: 13,650
Posted By seanthien
Are you really that stupid? I wasn't complaining....

Are you really that stupid? I wasn't complaining. I was telling you a pro of your God because you're too ignorant to realize that he has more to offer.
If you can come up with a logical reasoning...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-18-2013, 05:07 PM
Replies: 59
Views: 13,650
Posted By seanthien
Why use poison? Why even bother fighting if you...

Why use poison? Why even bother fighting if you can just heal? Everything is curable and you can always heal in most scenarios.


Why don't you go back and re-read what your last post was.
...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-17-2013, 08:05 PM
Replies: 59
Views: 13,650
Posted By seanthien
I agree with a lot if not all of the points Cubes...

I agree with a lot if not all of the points Cubes stated.

I'd like to see drops upon death being removed and only for "Kills" to show up in profile. That way when players enter b-mode they do it...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 09-17-2013, 04:11 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 5,031
Posted By seanthien
UPDATE All participants will be rewarded ...

UPDATE

All participants will be rewarded


The winning kingdom's participants will be awarded 4 event coins each and have an event exclusively for them for a Green Dragon Amulet.


...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-17-2013, 12:20 PM
Replies: 59
Views: 13,650
Posted By seanthien
Reading Dripz post is always so, so, painful. ...

Reading Dripz post is always so, so, painful.

Bile shouldn't have high-tier poison resistance in the first place. It doesn't make sense for him to compete with the Poison God in terms of...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 09-15-2013, 08:44 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 5,031
Posted By seanthien
Kingdoms Core

55492

This upcoming Saturday, September 21st, I will be hosting a Kingdoms Core event.

I will open the warp at 22:00 server time and you will have less then 10 minutes before the event starts....
Forum: GK Suggestions 09-12-2013, 09:46 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,723
Posted By seanthien
I didn't even read the title, I sang it. :cool: ...

I didn't even read the title, I sang it. :cool:

But I agree with what Pat said. Would make a lot of sense.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 09-08-2013, 07:53 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 8,566
Posted By seanthien
I wish I got this private message. :cry: ...

I wish I got this private message. :cry:

Congrats to the winners!
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 09-08-2013, 12:36 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 8,566
Posted By seanthien
hmph. last months champ wasn't allowed to...

hmph. last months champ wasn't allowed to participate. EDIT - Well I didn't make it in time..but still! I was literally like 5 minutes late.

Assuming GK last til next year, and this thread's still...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-04-2013, 08:33 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 35,130
Posted By seanthien
Right because comparing it to how it was instead...

Right because comparing it to how it was instead of correlating with how it effects the game as of right now is the right thing to do.

I could care less what it use to do, I know what it does now.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-04-2013, 07:55 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 35,130
Posted By seanthien
Way to ignore my points :rolleyes: Enchant...

Way to ignore my points :rolleyes:

Enchant armor scrolls are not in abundant. Newer players need AC, and even end-game gear players don't have fully enchanted equips.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-04-2013, 12:17 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 35,130
Posted By seanthien
They're not a dead stat. If you have 90 ac, in...

They're not a dead stat. If you have 90 ac, in b-mode, even with max wc there's still a chance of their armor blocking your attack. In spar it lowers damage by a lot.

WC is kind of just there....
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-03-2013, 09:52 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 8,269
Posted By seanthien
This about wraps up how I feel about this. On...

This about wraps up how I feel about this. On another note, first one that voted "No". :)
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-03-2013, 06:48 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 7,712
Posted By seanthien
Just saying, I'd never recommend a new player to...

Just saying, I'd never recommend a new player to be barbarian. Having >10 int is awful.

Sorc is definitely the way to go, magic's so strong early. :cool:
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-03-2013, 06:42 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 35,130
Posted By seanthien
You're forgetting directors my boy rogue! They're...

You're forgetting directors my boy rogue! They're pretty important in core, no? ;)

Doesn't damage go up with wisdom levels too? I'm not sure..I feel like it does. I'm pretty sure grace cost goes...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-02-2013, 07:01 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 35,130
Posted By seanthien
brobro Magic is pretty nice in core..despite...

brobro

Magic is pretty nice in core..despite the massive increase in cost.

Personality..Well, who doesn't want to be a charming young fella?

Wisdom = extra grace!
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-30-2013, 05:59 PM
Replies: 51
Views: 12,599
Posted By seanthien
Trial and error. :p Maybe, maybe not. I...

Trial and error. :p

Maybe, maybe not. I definitely prefer 8 hours over 12. Not because I can do crypt more, but because I'm more flexible with the actual times I decide to do crypt if I want to...
Forum: Markets 08-18-2013, 12:05 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,026
Posted By seanthien
[UPDATED LIST] Buying Comp+12, Colored Skis,...

[UPDATED LIST]

Buying Comp+12, Colored Skis, Eas

Trading GKs for ECs

Selling/Taking Offers On

Striker of Grigori
Demon Tail
Showing results 26 to 50 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.