Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 79 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ffcmike
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-06-2016, 01:58 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 8,362
Posted By ffcmike
I've also tried bringing up these points again,...

I've also tried bringing up these points again, the first of which I'd suggest is the most crucial:



But everything is falling on deaf ears as per usual. I don't believe a single word of any of...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-02-2016, 09:15 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 8,362
Posted By ffcmike
Still no response including to a follow up email....

Still no response including to a follow up email. I can also tell that Skype messages I sent haven't even been read.



------------

I'd be willing to show these examples to those within...
Forum: Future Improvements 11-02-2016, 10:13 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 171,813
Posted By ffcmike
It sounds as if the forum is making requests to a...

It sounds as if the forum is making requests to a shared external authentication system, which either needs to filter out requests from the forum or return a correct error message.

There is also...
Forum: Future Improvements 11-01-2016, 11:26 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 171,813
Posted By ffcmike
There is no IP lock on the forums unless it's a...

There is no IP lock on the forums unless it's a recent implementation? I know there has been a few compromises of administration accounts here over the last few years but I doubt this is the case.
...
Forum: Future Improvements 11-01-2016, 11:11 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 171,813
Posted By ffcmike
Remote Control or the Client PCID lock ?

Remote Control or the Client PCID lock ?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-25-2016, 10:40 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 8,362
Posted By ffcmike
I can provide links in private, some can't be...

I can provide links in private, some can't be posted publicly..
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-25-2016, 07:55 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 8,362
Posted By ffcmike
I recently made a more concrete offer to...

I recently made a more concrete offer to redevelop the website which included a detailed portfolio of some of my previous web work, showing a wide variety of HTML5 functionality as well as some more...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-20-2016, 08:19 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 9,674
Posted By ffcmike
I take it this never got off the ground?

I take it this never got off the ground?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-08-2016, 03:50 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 6,819
Posted By ffcmike
Where can I sign up to make a 3D Classic?

Where can I sign up to make a 3D Classic?
Forum: Classic News 09-19-2016, 02:35 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 4,375
Posted By ffcmike
Had to make sure the event ran smoothly and do...

Had to make sure the event ran smoothly and do some Bug Testing before I recorded it for all to see ;).
Forum: Classic News 09-19-2016, 01:18 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 4,375
Posted By ffcmike
Capture the Flag: Tomb

7IiPwf1JvLg

The newest mode of Capture the Flag on Graal the Adventure, complete with Hook Shot.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-16-2016, 08:44 AM
Replies: 60
Views: 17,418
Posted By ffcmike
I'm an Android user and it was in my office ;).

I'm an Android user and it was in my office ;).
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-16-2016, 05:28 AM
Replies: 60
Views: 17,418
Posted By ffcmike
I shall avoid attempting a public argument at...

I shall avoid attempting a public argument at this time, but will suggest that several of these statements are either not entirely true or are ignoring an obvious catch-22 situation.

As far as...
Forum: Classic News 09-15-2016, 01:16 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 47,981
Posted By ffcmike
I have decided to publish a video demonstrating...

I have decided to publish a video demonstrating Voluran's Mausoleum solutions. Note this is essentially a giant spoiler and so it is not recommended for viewing by anyone who intends to play through...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-15-2016, 01:07 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 90,753
Posted By ffcmike
Considering the fact that I have never actually...

Considering the fact that I have never actually asked for GtA to be permanently re-listed, I really don't understand why the forum moderation is taking it out on the server itself simply because...
Forum: Classic News 08-29-2016, 06:17 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,761
Posted By ffcmike
Rank Guild Point Awarding

A Guild Points award system for the Ranks (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134267224) has now been implemented. Those who occupy the top 5 of each Rank at the end of each month...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-28-2016, 05:25 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 5,144
Posted By ffcmike
This script was made specifically for default...

This script was made specifically for default Graal mainfiles, but there's no reason you couldn't do something similar for a server's custom files if you wanted it to work dynamically. Usually on GtA...
Forum: Your opinion 08-23-2016, 12:37 PM
Replies: 67
Views: 201,217
Posted By ffcmike
Carlito has stated that PC Graal is only kept...

Carlito has stated that PC Graal is only kept open for people to practise development, that he does not wish to see it thrive as a game and that he would not even care if everyone were to leave it.
...
Forum: Code Gallery 08-21-2016, 04:49 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 5,588
Posted By ffcmike
CLASS data_alignment //#CLIENTSIDE ...

CLASS data_alignment



//#CLIENTSIDE
function onCreated() {
this.apv = {
{64,0,0},
{128,64,64},
{133,62,62},
Forum: Code Gallery 08-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 5,588
Posted By ffcmike
Nickname System

Here is a nickname drawing system which draws nicknames in the same way that default systems do. This ofcourse offers no advantages in itself but can be used as a base for customisations.


...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 08-21-2016, 06:48 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 12,180
Posted By ffcmike
Technically Stefan handed final say to Ibonic,...

Technically Stefan handed final say to Ibonic, then Ibonic handed final say to Bell rather than PWA specifically. That doesn't mean that I haven't tried to work with the current incumbent but as I've...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 08-18-2016, 01:34 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 12,180
Posted By ffcmike
There's a fairly easy "move and slash" mechanism...

There's a fairly easy "move and slash" mechanism for defeating Voluran, you can even do it without being hit once when you'e used to it. There's also a "trick" involving the pillars that can...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 08-17-2016, 12:40 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 8,609
Posted By ffcmike
For the sake of clarity, he has not actually...

For the sake of clarity, he has not actually refused but has repeatedly responded with diatribe about how he does not have to answer to anyone. The last conversation was followed by a tirade about...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 08-16-2016, 04:08 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 4,044
Posted By ffcmike
Here are some links which can be used to join our...

Here are some links which can be used to join our Skype groups:

General (https://join.skype.com/C2RBaNSs1V4g)

Events (https://join.skype.com/kQru5CtBeuXJ)

For what it's worth there's...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 08-16-2016, 02:19 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 8,609
Posted By ffcmike
I would but apparently telling a quote-backed...

I would but apparently telling a quote-backed truth on these forums is uncalled for.
Showing results 26 to 50 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.