Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 500
Search took 0.05 seconds; generated 79 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Spark910
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-19-2010, 08:46 PM
Replies: 1,042
Views: 721,387
Posted By Spark910
A lot of things are more novel and worth playing...

A lot of things are more novel and worth playing on the ipod, I guess this is the reason for playing it on there - just because you can. It's good, by ipod standards and the other games out there. If...
Forum: Level Design 01-17-2010, 04:40 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 7,245
Posted By Spark910
Era level aside, I doubt many players would...

Era level aside, I doubt many players would object to a new world in the style of the pics1 level shown. It reminds me a bit of Babylon levels, but it'd do the job fine.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-13-2010, 07:54 PM
Replies: 55
Views: 6,954
Posted By Spark910
Although the days of downloading mini quests and...

Although the days of downloading mini quests and worlds/weapons to look at and use offline were sexy.

I don't object to someone making a playerworld, but based on the past few years you need to...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-26-2009, 03:56 PM
Replies: 1,042
Views: 721,387
Posted By Spark910
GDT? But on a serious note, it would be nice...

GDT?

But on a serious note, it would be nice as people may be more motivated by this as it's likely a wider group of people will see your work if you helped contribute towards the iPod playerworld.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-08-2009, 10:22 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,257
Posted By Spark910
Someone should really delete my thread if it's no...

Someone should really delete my thread if it's no longer the latest! :confused:
Forum: Level Design 11-27-2009, 08:31 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,448
Posted By Spark910
Snow :confused:

Snow :confused:
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-26-2009, 08:51 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 104,545
Posted By Spark910
That's rather annoying then :cry:

That's rather annoying then :cry:
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-25-2009, 08:39 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 104,545
Posted By Spark910
So what happened to the support centre? it worked...

So what happened to the support centre? it worked pretty well a while ago? :confused:
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-24-2009, 09:24 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 104,545
Posted By Spark910
Perhaps you should make a support ticket to...

Perhaps you should make a support ticket to express your concerns, instead of publically shouting about it. Oh.. wait ! :pluffy::pluffy::pluffy:
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-24-2009, 09:21 PM
Replies: 466
Views: 95,722
Posted By Spark910
Looks nice, I'd just say two things: (1) Make...

Looks nice, I'd just say two things:
(1) Make sure all levels look nice, a few are too plain
(2) Staff boots off = how it should stay. Staff boots shouldn't really ever be on imo! Although, it...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-02-2009, 08:10 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 5,438
Posted By Spark910
Do you think you'll ever bring GK back to any...

Do you think you'll ever bring GK back to any worthwhile glory? If not, perhaps you may be able to contribute more to Graal by going ahead and brining back Ol' West. Seems like there's a lot of...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-02-2009, 08:07 PM
Replies: 73
Views: 8,488
Posted By Spark910
A new playerworld would be a good thing, so...

A new playerworld would be a good thing, so hopefully it happens. Good luck :)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-16-2009, 07:23 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 11,912
Posted By Spark910
I think I was inspired by Sanstrata for this...

I think I was inspired by Sanstrata for this point! I remember a 10-20 level temporary overworld which was more fun than the actual released world >_<
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-13-2009, 08:01 PM
Replies: 279
Views: 91,648
Posted By Spark910
I skipped two pages. Realistically, I'm not sure...

I skipped two pages. Realistically, I'm not sure we need a new website per se. Can we not use an old version and update it, a version where the design wasn't so bright?

It'd save a lot of work and...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-11-2009, 10:05 PM
Replies: 279
Views: 91,648
Posted By Spark910
I'm with Rufus on this one. I came as a player...

I'm with Rufus on this one. I came as a player and gained an interest in other things. I think those who are interested in developing or have the potential will naturally try it at some point, but...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-08-2009, 07:31 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 9,951
Posted By Spark910
No matter how good it looked/played it wouldn't...

No matter how good it looked/played it wouldn't ever play like Graal as we know it either! I like the different gameplay of the '2d' Graal
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-06-2009, 10:00 PM
Replies: 70
Views: 12,564
Posted By Spark910
There is a lot of criticism in this thread....

There is a lot of criticism in this thread. Congratulations on what appear to be some pretty successful app games! It's nice to read some big websites promoting such games and then for users of such...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-01-2009, 07:24 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 108,011
Posted By Spark910
Zenkou mini maps for inside levels was pretty...

Zenkou mini maps for inside levels was pretty neat :)
Forum: Level Design 09-17-2009, 07:42 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 4,617
Posted By Spark910
We have layers now??!!

We have layers now??!!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-09-2009, 08:05 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 15,913
Posted By Spark910
This is a nice idea :D Although I've not...

This is a nice idea :D

Although I've not paid too much attention these past years:
1) Why are there no other servers on the hosted list?
2) What is observer mode?
Forum: Level Design 09-01-2009, 12:00 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,228
Posted By Spark910
It's nice, although only the house on the second...

It's nice, although only the house on the second image and on the left seems to look right - the rest don't look too good as the supporting tiles below don't fit so well.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-31-2009, 03:20 PM
Replies: 59
Views: 8,273
Posted By Spark910
Crazy idea: Imagine if two servers merged...

Crazy idea: Imagine if two servers merged together to reap the benefits of both their content and range of developers!! :pluffy::blush:
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-27-2009, 09:26 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,278
Posted By Spark910
What's your definition of 'classic'? I...

What's your definition of 'classic'?

I still feel there isn't a decent server online with a lot of quests. I think a server that drives to have an insane amount of quests/dungeons/puzzels/hidden...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-21-2009, 12:04 AM
Replies: 288
Views: 746,867
Posted By Spark910
Isn't this what the PWA is? To some extent, at...

Isn't this what the PWA is? To some extent, at least, whether or not that line of communication exists and is listened to is another thing.

We can't listen to every developer - at least through...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-20-2009, 07:37 PM
Replies: 288
Views: 746,867
Posted By Spark910
No, but it is part of the mentality of global...

No, but it is part of the mentality of global staff or at least someone with the perception of extra responsibility. If someone has to do something else with their spare time, clearly it will have...
Showing results 26 to 50 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.