Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 43 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Nataxo
Forum: Birthday Forum 01-09-2011, 09:33 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,265
Posted By Nataxo
Thank you very much beautiful people <3!

Thank you very much beautiful people <3!
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 12-28-2010, 07:53 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 9,203
Posted By Nataxo
Life happens! :( :) Good Luck pal ;)

Life happens! :( :) Good Luck pal ;)
Forum: Birthday Forum 12-28-2010, 07:51 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,480
Posted By Nataxo
Thumbs up Crackwizar aka. Lardy277 (over 9000!)

Have a merry old very ery happy birthday yo' crackface!!!!! Did you know we celebrate the innocents day here today 28 of December???? Well that would explain why you're a vey innocent lad!!!

HBD...
Forum: Zone 12-28-2010, 07:45 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 4,248
Posted By Nataxo
I r mad aswell.

I r mad aswell.
Forum: Birthday Forum 12-28-2010, 07:42 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,313
Posted By Nataxo
Happy birthday greedyegghunter!!!!!

Happy birthday greedyegghunter!!!!!
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-22-2010, 06:23 PM
Replies: 234
Views: 54,892
Posted By Nataxo
I'm gangsta ****. Good job to the creators....

I'm gangsta ****.

Good job to the creators. The artwork for the app doesn't remind me of graal at all though!
My game is laggy perhaps for my first generations as I red. Keep the updates!
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 09-22-2010, 12:02 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 4,184
Posted By Nataxo
Smile Adiós.

Yep its time for me to quit Graal!
I've been very inactive and as things are for me right now I'll probably be for a long time. I just entered to highschool and I need to mantain a scholarship!
...
Forum: Zone 08-25-2010, 11:14 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,952
Posted By Nataxo
I think they're slowly brining it back...

I think they're slowly brining it back...
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-24-2010, 12:52 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,996
Posted By Nataxo
Ak-47. Got a buck? buy MK23's or Xm8.

Ak-47. Got a buck? buy MK23's or Xm8.
Forum: Feature request 08-24-2010, 12:50 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 24,081
Posted By Nataxo
This idea reminds me a lot of Habbo Hotel and the...

This idea reminds me a lot of Habbo Hotel and the Houses on Classic iPhone :O
Forum: Era News 08-24-2010, 12:02 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 11,225
Posted By Nataxo
I'll post it sometime soon :P. And everyone...

I'll post it sometime soon :P.

And everyone who I hired that day was removed for some reason. I suspect someone!



:mad:
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-23-2010, 11:57 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 5,533
Posted By Nataxo
:( adios Alfonso... cuidate mucho!!!!

:( adios Alfonso... cuidate mucho!!!!
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-20-2010, 04:42 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,366
Posted By Nataxo
Happy Birthday!!!!!! have a BLAST!

Happy Birthday!!!!!! have a BLAST!
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-17-2010, 04:35 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 8,056
Posted By Nataxo
Best of luck to you and your team!

Best of luck to you and your team!
Forum: Era News 08-17-2010, 02:07 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 11,225
Posted By Nataxo
Talking ~Era News~ (IT'S BACK?!)

51520

Yep! coming with an article full of surprises next Sunday! prepare to read Era's most annoying newspaper!!!!!

51519
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-17-2010, 12:47 AM
Replies: 162
Views: 38,032
Posted By Nataxo
PM ME dood!

PM ME dood!
Forum: Videos 08-17-2010, 12:45 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 33,140
Posted By Nataxo
I like this song :P

I like this song :P
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-14-2010, 07:36 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 5,012
Posted By Nataxo
Everything should be like that IMO.

Everything should be like that IMO.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-14-2010, 07:28 PM
Replies: 84
Views: 11,468
Posted By Nataxo
GC is Guns admin/PR atm.

GC is Guns admin/PR atm.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-14-2010, 06:48 PM
Replies: 84
Views: 11,468
Posted By Nataxo
wat

wat
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-14-2010, 04:57 PM
Replies: 84
Views: 11,468
Posted By Nataxo
zomg

zomg
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-14-2010, 06:13 AM
Replies: 78
Views: 8,801
Posted By Nataxo
haters gonna hate. w/e. era's staff is...

haters gonna hate. w/e.



era's staff is chaos atm! we can only rely on the supermods!
Forum: Future Improvements 08-14-2010, 05:47 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,894
Posted By Nataxo
The screenshot submitting has been disabled...

The screenshot submitting has been disabled since.... 2006 or w/e.
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-11-2010, 12:40 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 879
Posted By Nataxo
Happy Birthday pal!!!!

Happy Birthday pal!!!!
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-11-2010, 12:35 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,112
Posted By Nataxo
Happy late birthday :D

Happy late birthday :D
Showing results 26 to 50 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.