Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 2 of 17
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
>
Last
»
Showing results 26 to 50 of 420
Search took
0.01
seconds; generated 43 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
Matman58
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
02-18-2012, 04:01 AM
Replies:
107
Shaded Legends
Views:
23,365
Posted By
Matman58
I would have to agree with this statement. ...
I would have to agree with this statement. Servers should be well polished when going onto the hosted tab as this is the face of graal. People logging in and immediately seeing a server they havent...
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
10-20-2010, 12:53 PM
Replies:
106
Our Current Progress
Views:
26,513
Posted By
Matman58
I will come out of my graal retirement when this...
I will come out of my graal retirement when this server comes back up. Though I agree with Spanky, I have been following these specific forums for a long time just waiting. Hopefully someday you...
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
12-16-2008, 05:44 PM
Replies:
40
Checkin' In
Views:
9,846
Posted By
Matman58
Well I am hoping something comes out of this work...
Well I am hoping something comes out of this work that has been going on forever. Havent played Graal much at all since Graal 2001 disappeared, but I would return if the server did come back.
Forum:
Hello and Goodbyes
12-16-2008, 05:37 PM
Replies:
66
MoonGod has passed away
Views:
9,317
Posted By
Matman58
I dont play Graal much anymore, but I saw this...
I dont play Graal much anymore, but I saw this thread glancing through the forums and had to post. I am so sorry to hear of your loss and you will be in my prayers. MoodGod was an awesome guy.
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
09-05-2006, 10:19 AM
Replies:
140
How did you get there?
Views:
28,490
Posted By
Matman58
Hmm...ok lets see. 1. Started playing graal...
Hmm...ok lets see.
1. Started playing graal back sometime when is was just Classic you could connect to and you had to type the ip to connect. Became fasinated with the GP position on there. ...
Forum:
Tech Support
08-04-2006, 11:22 PM
Replies:
14
Ever Since the Graal update.....
Views:
1,667
Posted By
Matman58
I have had problems trying to switch servers. ...
I have had problems trying to switch servers. Like when I go to switch servers it won't let me so I have to close graal and reopen it. Also I have seen an increase in lag.
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
04-22-2006, 08:12 AM
Replies:
36
Someone named "Tyhm" from Graal IMed me...
Views:
3,370
Posted By
Matman58
Tyhm apparently messaged me on aim as well asking...
Tyhm apparently messaged me on aim as well asking for me to just upgrade an account for him. He gave a lot of support backround evidence and then knew an awful lot about me being I used to talk with...
Forum:
Birthday Forum
03-07-2006, 08:24 PM
Replies:
1
Birthday Time!!
Views:
755
Posted By
Matman58
Birthday Time!!
W00t 20 years old today....W00t!!!
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
03-05-2006, 05:02 AM
Replies:
33
Graal Bomy Lands Already Decreasing Players
Views:
4,135
Posted By
Matman58
I love G2k1 and personally I will play it if it...
I love G2k1 and personally I will play it if it only has a player count of 10 or so. I don't care. Though if the server goes private again and resets again I will prolly quit graal. Especially...
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
02-25-2006, 12:32 AM
Replies:
10
Orasters tower location.
Views:
1,797
Posted By
Matman58
Uhm I need help finding the Sylvester Lime...
Uhm I need help finding the Sylvester Lime ingredient
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
02-08-2006, 06:13 AM
Replies:
174
Good news, bad news time (Graal2001 release information inside!)
Views:
25,618
Posted By
Matman58
yes please do...I think I understand, but a more...
yes please do...I think I understand, but a more detailed explanation will help me out more....
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
01-30-2006, 07:33 AM
Replies:
50
Your Expecations?
Views:
5,674
Posted By
Matman58
I remember on the second launch I baked bread...
I remember on the second launch I baked bread like no tomorrow gettin moneys...so I could mine. Then I got like 4000 apples from somebody so I started making apple pies
its was so much fun...I will...
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
01-30-2006, 07:29 AM
Replies:
15
Bravo: Evolved
Views:
1,321
Posted By
Matman58
You will believe it when you see....well log on...
You will believe it when you see....well log on then. It is up and we are working on it everyday.
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
01-29-2006, 09:33 AM
Replies:
15
Bravo: Evolved
Views:
1,321
Posted By
Matman58
Bravo: Ages of Ignis is currently in...
Bravo: Ages of Ignis is currently in production......check us out.
Forum:
Future Improvements
01-23-2006, 06:34 AM
Replies:
22
Lag Cap limit
Views:
3,499
Posted By
Matman58
When I do lag check it says 150ms and never...
When I do lag check it says 150ms and never changes. I don't appear to lag but i believe 150 is bad isn'tit because on CS and stuff I pull a ping of like 20 or so.
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
12-26-2005, 07:32 PM
Replies:
61
Its Almost Here :)
Views:
5,771
Posted By
Matman58
I can't wait...2k1 is comming back!!! YAY!!!!
I can't wait...2k1 is comming back!!! YAY!!!!
Forum:
Hello and Goodbyes
08-07-2005, 07:22 AM
Replies:
34
Off to boot
Views:
2,938
Posted By
Matman58
See you in Iraq....honestly I hope not. The...
See you in Iraq....honestly I hope not. The Marines are the first into combat and last out of combat. They are one of the most deadliest groups of people around..
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
07-06-2005, 04:15 AM
Replies:
41
Staff List
Views:
4,426
Posted By
Matman58
Zorro was GP on Classic.
Zorro was GP on Classic.
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
05-20-2005, 06:04 AM
Replies:
15
Poll:
War Server?
Views:
1,662
Posted By
Matman58
lol...nice.
lol...nice.
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
05-18-2005, 08:13 PM
Replies:
101
A new Bravo.
Views:
16,754
Posted By
Matman58
Uhm....I don't think we are using anybodys tiles,...
Uhm....I don't think we are using anybodys tiles, atleast from what I have seen we are using graal default tile set. Now if we are using other people tiles, I think that is wrong. Levels not as...
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
05-17-2005, 04:15 PM
Replies:
101
A new Bravo.
Views:
16,754
Posted By
Matman58
It doesn't matter who made the levels now being...
It doesn't matter who made the levels now being once they go into FTP on graal and go online, they belong to GraalOnline. We are not using everything exactly either....a lot of stuff is being done...
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
05-17-2005, 07:39 AM
Replies:
57
No more jail: Graal's Reform
Views:
5,066
Posted By
Matman58
I agree with everything you are saying...REFORM!!!
I agree with everything you are saying...REFORM!!!
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
05-16-2005, 07:01 PM
Replies:
124
Graal dieing
Views:
12,382
Posted By
Matman58
I find myself as well logging on a server and...
I find myself as well logging on a server and logging right off after a few minutes, because I get bored. Though I find myself doing that a lot now a days for all games I have. I don't know, maybe...
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
05-13-2005, 08:51 PM
Replies:
101
A new Bravo.
Views:
16,754
Posted By
Matman58
I think once everyone sees the hardwork we are...
I think once everyone sees the hardwork we are putting into this Bravo server, everyone will realized how serious we are.
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
05-10-2005, 09:33 AM
Replies:
101
A new Bravo.
Views:
16,754
Posted By
Matman58
Bravo all the way...I remember the creator of it...
Bravo all the way...I remember the creator of it all. RacoonDog I believe that was his name. The original owner of Bravo I thought. I met most of my graalian friends today on Bravo back then. The...
Showing results 26 to 50 of 420
Page 2 of 17
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
10:48 PM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.