Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 400
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 70 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Conqueror
Forum: Graphic Design 02-24-2015, 02:09 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 3,789
Posted By Conqueror
Kind of reminds me of the game "Paper Mario" for...

Kind of reminds me of the game "Paper Mario" for Nintendo. 2D characters in a 3D environment. Cool stuff :)
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-24-2015, 01:59 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 4,615
Posted By Conqueror
Bring ridiculous amounts of cash. I'll be there...

Bring ridiculous amounts of cash. I'll be there with a giant bag of overpriced hats!
Forum: Birthday Forum 01-26-2015, 11:05 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,981
Posted By Conqueror
D'aww, thanks you guys :). It was great! ...

D'aww, thanks you guys :). It was great!



xdd oh joy!! If ONLY there were someone willing to do those with me..
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-09-2014, 10:57 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,271
Posted By Conqueror
Great update! I've seen people use that spot to...

Great update! I've seen people use that spot to temporarily increase their speed in spar as well. Good work :D
Forum: Birthday Forum 11-09-2014, 10:53 AM
Replies: 5
Elk
Views: 1,958
Posted By Conqueror
Happy belated birthday man!! I hope it was a...

Happy belated birthday man!! I hope it was a great one :)
Forum: Bug Report 10-22-2014, 06:43 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 17,535
Posted By Conqueror
Login Server

Not to be that guy-- but are the login servers down?

Unable to connect for the past 2 hours or so, not sure if it's just me.
Forum: Birthday Forum 10-22-2014, 06:40 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,709
Posted By Conqueror
Mousymee (24)

Dis guy! Happy birthday Papa Ess!
Forum: GK Suggestions 10-04-2014, 11:45 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,468
Posted By Conqueror
http://media.ourstory.com/19/97/08/b3d337ba8814c68...

http://media.ourstory.com/19/97/08/b3d337ba8814c68dac0fb909bb51828e9a357363/9800d978dc9487e196cfac1901091c601166a63d.jpg
Forum: GK Suggestions 10-03-2014, 12:00 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,468
Posted By Conqueror
Re-introducing acid/Balor's Vitriol could be...

Re-introducing acid/Balor's Vitriol could be pretty cool if the effects are temporary.

And as far as I know drain magic still works as a spell, and having an item with resist drain +100 (like that...
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-29-2014, 12:23 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,758
Posted By Conqueror
xd @ Pat Happy birthday Chris! ...

xd @ Pat

Happy birthday Chris!

*sunspears* ..ez
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 09-16-2014, 08:34 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,591
Posted By Conqueror
<3

<3
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 09-16-2014, 01:14 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,591
Posted By Conqueror
Sounds like fun! I won't be able to make it since...

Sounds like fun! I won't be able to make it since it's my wife's birthday that day. Someone should record it and post it to the Facebook group :p

Good luck to all participants!
Forum: GK Suggestions 09-16-2014, 01:09 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,805
Posted By Conqueror
Yeah sorry xd, I mistook those gauntlets for...

Yeah sorry xd, I mistook those gauntlets for another glove.

Armor +13 is pretty awful. I agree, an STR on there wouldn't be the end of the world. Could be a nice entry-level glove.

Maybe...
Forum: GK Suggestions 09-16-2014, 12:09 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,805
Posted By Conqueror
Ah my bad. I must be mistaking Titan...

Ah my bad.

I must be mistaking Titan Gauntlets with Gloves of Sorig or something.
Forum: GK Suggestions 09-15-2014, 09:20 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,805
Posted By Conqueror
Ah, I skipped right over the quote listing the...

Ah, I skipped right over the quote listing the gloves stats. Odd, because that's not the stats I remember them having.

I assume the gloves have been identified..?
Forum: GK Suggestions 09-15-2014, 08:06 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,805
Posted By Conqueror
The only real use for these gloves that I...

The only real use for these gloves that I remember were greater stats buffs. The lower your base stats are, the stronger a temporary stat buff becomes. But no one goes through the trouble of wearing...
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-31-2014, 09:35 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,370
Posted By Conqueror
I'd like to see rewards other than Gold keys...

I'd like to see rewards other than Gold keys offered in the quests (ECs, dias, sapphires, rubies). Maybe on extremely rare occasions offering one of the boxes/barrels as a random quest reward.
Forum: Gani Construction 08-30-2014, 04:35 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 16,961
Posted By Conqueror
Beautiful!!! :cry:

Beautiful!!! :cry:
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-30-2014, 12:06 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 8,084
Posted By Conqueror
Great update! Being able to tank every monster...

Great update! Being able to tank every monster was pretty boring :p, and actually quite demanding when you're one of the only few on the server who was able to.

My only critique, is that now...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-28-2014, 11:59 PM
Replies: 484
Views: 275,486
Posted By Conqueror
TrueMOD did these 2 beauties, but was too modest...

TrueMOD did these 2 beauties, but was too modest to come post them. I especially like the white one.

http://i.imgur.com/SkdfNlD.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/Lwh1Dng.png
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-25-2014, 04:19 PM
Replies: 484
Views: 275,486
Posted By Conqueror
Wow, that's quite a bit of graphic content! Those...

Wow, that's quite a bit of graphic content! Those Dwarven warlords look awesome :D
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-23-2014, 07:50 PM
Replies: 51
Views: 178,649
Posted By Conqueror
I just tried that to make sure (4 times in a row...

I just tried that to make sure (4 times in a row to be certain haha), and still no luck.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-23-2014, 07:13 PM
Replies: 51
Views: 178,649
Posted By Conqueror
I've never been able to log in to the Graal...

I've never been able to log in to the Graal Bible. It always tells me I have the wrong password :p
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-09-2014, 02:58 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 8,084
Posted By Conqueror
The on-going mystery. I'm not really sure what I...

The on-going mystery. I'm not really sure what I believe about this anymore. I used to think it was a resistance thing, but I've seen people with the same resistances as mine and followers of the...
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-06-2014, 09:11 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 8,436
Posted By Conqueror
For the illusion of endless content. Many...

For the illusion of endless content. Many successful MMOs have similar models, where most people roughly end up "around" the same level because the leveling gets so repetitive that players tend to...
Showing results 26 to 50 of 400

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.