Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 70 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: BlueMelon
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-26-2016, 09:39 PM
Replies: 71
So?
Views: 29,651
Posted By BlueMelon
I don't see why your rights would be taken if you...

I don't see why your rights would be taken if you were actively developing and progressing the server... the only wasted ressource now is devs wanting to dev and not having a place to dev
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-24-2016, 01:49 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 11,737
Posted By BlueMelon
Used Gonstruct once and last time I logged onto...

Used Gonstruct once and last time I logged onto graal I always used the online tools...

Not sure what's wrong with it in the first place
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-23-2016, 09:12 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 11,737
Posted By BlueMelon
You can create custom export plugins in python or...

You can create custom export plugins in python or c++, that would be your best bet.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-23-2016, 12:32 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 11,737
Posted By BlueMelon
I don't even think Graal would need to invest...

I don't even think Graal would need to invest much to get something up and running.

Check out this open source project: http://www.mapeditor.org/ (https://github.com/bjorn/tiled)

Not sure how...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-20-2016, 01:03 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 11,737
Posted By BlueMelon
Can't the Testbed server be used for practice...

Can't the Testbed server be used for practice level design/development?
Forum: Announcements 03-22-2016, 04:24 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 127,357
Posted By BlueMelon
Is Graal becoming the new netflix?

Is Graal becoming the new netflix?
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 03-09-2016, 10:29 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 159,797
Posted By BlueMelon
glhf

glhf
Forum: Tech Support 02-21-2016, 10:07 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 4,453
Posted By BlueMelon
have you tried re-installing your OS

have you tried re-installing your OS
Forum: Bug Report 02-21-2016, 10:06 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 228,325
Posted By BlueMelon
I hear Tim_Rocks is working on a patch

I hear Tim_Rocks is working on a patch
Forum: Classic Main Forum 02-15-2016, 06:08 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 4,107
Posted By BlueMelon
blame obama

blame obama
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-09-2016, 06:34 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 5,693
Posted By BlueMelon
I say we put Tim_Rocks as manager of UN

I say we put Tim_Rocks as manager of UN
Forum: Delteria Main Forum 11-27-2015, 03:46 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 6,362
Posted By BlueMelon
I agree with fp4, but I'll add that the GUI's...

I agree with fp4, but I'll add that the GUI's aren't very appealing (to me at least). The new one is a step in the right direction but it still needs some work (font, colors, flow)
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-08-2015, 05:23 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 8,653
Posted By BlueMelon
Include a video or gif! Looks good!

Include a video or gif! Looks good!
Forum: Birthday Forum 10-02-2015, 12:55 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 7,887
Posted By BlueMelon
hbd

hbd
Forum: Bug Report 09-12-2015, 12:07 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 28,587
Posted By BlueMelon
--- Please explain then, was the...

---



Please explain then, was the function fully disabled without notice to developers because some developer abused it to spam iPhone logs? I don't understand unix's threat to disable the...
Forum: Bug Report 09-11-2015, 03:53 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 28,587
Posted By BlueMelon
:\

:\
Forum: Bug Report 09-10-2015, 10:51 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 28,587
Posted By BlueMelon
Yes, punish all the developers for the mistakes...

Yes, punish all the developers for the mistakes of one, makes sense
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-30-2015, 07:57 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 6,853
Posted By BlueMelon
hi cat hi alf

hi cat

hi alf
Forum: Tech Support 08-05-2015, 05:30 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 12,375
Posted By BlueMelon
Have you tried downgrading to windows 7/8?

Have you tried downgrading to windows 7/8?
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-22-2015, 07:06 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 9,995
Posted By BlueMelon
wait a minute here do bee's even have knees? :/

wait a minute here
do bee's even have knees? :/
Forum: Birthday Forum 06-20-2015, 07:49 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 4,332
Posted By BlueMelon
alf ily

alf ily
Forum: Code Gallery 06-09-2015, 06:56 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 10,992
Posted By BlueMelon
ohman might want to add a whitelist to data[1]

ohman
might want to add a whitelist to data[1]
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-01-2015, 06:42 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 9,995
Posted By BlueMelon
you can now /makeitrain enjoy

you can now /makeitrain

enjoy
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-01-2015, 06:06 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 5,789
Posted By BlueMelon
Maybe the game just doesn't appeal to us anymore?...

Maybe the game just doesn't appeal to us anymore? We've all grown up, we've all experienced different parts of life, we've all changed. Graal has done what every other game industry has done and has...
Forum: Bug Report 04-21-2015, 01:45 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 101,766
Posted By BlueMelon
I think the worst is the lack of announcement or...

I think the worst is the lack of announcement or indication of the drop in support for the linux client... "Please upgrade your version" would imply there is an upgraded version to upgrade to lol
...
Showing results 26 to 50 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.