Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 500
Search took 0.05 seconds; generated 70 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Darlene159
Forum: N-Pulse News 10-05-2015, 07:46 PM
Replies: 174
Sticky: N-Pulse Latest.
Views: 179,610
Posted By Darlene159
Great times :D

Great times :D
Forum: N-Pulse News 09-22-2015, 05:02 PM
Replies: 174
Sticky: N-Pulse Latest.
Views: 179,610
Posted By Darlene159
Me too :)

Me too :)
Forum: Server Maintenance 08-02-2015, 09:38 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 19,082
Posted By Darlene159
Did you try sending a support ticket?

Did you try sending a support ticket?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-15-2015, 09:10 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 15,844
Posted By Darlene159
I dont know too much about what is going on...

I dont know too much about what is going on "inside", but I do know that Unix is working very hard to get things back on track.
Forum: Future Improvements 06-24-2015, 11:51 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 5,584
Posted By Darlene159
I discussed this with unixmad, and have gotten...

I discussed this with unixmad, and have gotten permission to remove the approval system. It will be monitored the same as the rest of the forum.
Forum: Future Improvements 06-24-2015, 10:31 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 5,584
Posted By Darlene159
I do moderate them. Sometimes I do miss them. I...

I do moderate them. Sometimes I do miss them. I do not see the thread you are talking about though.
Forum: Bug Report 05-08-2015, 11:39 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 101,766
Posted By Darlene159
Totally not true. I will say again, I contacted...

Totally not true. I will say again, I contacted unix, and he said he would try to get it done. Don't know why this Zach person would say such a thing. not like he would know who I can and cannot...
Forum: Bug Report 05-08-2015, 12:01 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 101,766
Posted By Darlene159
No one said I was. I asked unix about it, and...

No one said I was. I asked unix about it, and told you all what he said. That's it.
Forum: N-Pulse News 05-02-2015, 08:31 PM
Replies: 174
Sticky: N-Pulse Latest.
Views: 179,610
Posted By Darlene159
I like the newer one

I like the newer one
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-30-2015, 03:36 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 6,307
Posted By Darlene159
Welcome

Welcome
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-30-2015, 10:24 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 6,849
Posted By Darlene159
She passed away yesterday (4-29). RIP my friend.

She passed away yesterday (4-29). RIP my friend.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-21-2015, 10:49 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 6,849
Posted By Darlene159
Thank you. If it is her time, she can hang with...

Thank you. If it is her time, she can hang with MoonGod
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-19-2015, 01:02 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 6,849
Posted By Darlene159
SaDiE (Carol)

For those who played N-Pulse when I managed, and some time after, you probably remember this lady. She worked for me on N-Pulse, and loved it. I think she may have even played UN some. Anyway, she...
Forum: N-Pulse News 03-18-2015, 10:41 AM
Replies: 174
Sticky: N-Pulse Latest.
Views: 179,610
Posted By Darlene159
I played sumo, and bulldog a lot :)

I played sumo, and bulldog a lot :)
Forum: Birthday Forum 03-15-2015, 10:42 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 3,009
Posted By Darlene159
Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!
Forum: N-Pulse News 03-03-2015, 10:20 PM
Replies: 174
Sticky: N-Pulse Latest.
Views: 179,610
Posted By Darlene159
ok :)

ok :)
Forum: N-Pulse News 03-03-2015, 12:10 PM
Replies: 174
Sticky: N-Pulse Latest.
Views: 179,610
Posted By Darlene159
Do you guys have the funland levels, or do you...

Do you guys have the funland levels, or do you just need the graphics for the log flume?
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-03-2015, 12:07 PM
Replies: 93
Views: 30,260
Posted By Darlene159
I agree, that is the one major thing missing from...

I agree, that is the one major thing missing from iclassic :(
Forum: N-Pulse News 03-02-2015, 06:43 PM
Replies: 174
Sticky: N-Pulse Latest.
Views: 179,610
Posted By Darlene159
I found my files from 2006/2007 with the log...

I found my files from 2006/2007 with the log flume levels and graphics, if/when you need them, or anything else you need

Cant wait to see it, would love it if it was put on facebook too :)
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-02-2015, 06:39 PM
Replies: 93
Views: 30,260
Posted By Darlene159
This is when I started playing, and I do miss it....

This is when I started playing, and I do miss it. Times have changed though.There are a few people left that knows about those days....

That would be wonderful..

I do like the facebook classic,...
Forum: Graphic Design 02-25-2015, 10:38 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 14,965
Posted By Darlene159
I like it, but I agree with Crono.

I like it, but I agree with Crono.
Forum: N-Pulse News 02-22-2015, 12:08 PM
Replies: 174
Sticky: N-Pulse Latest.
Views: 179,610
Posted By Darlene159
Yes, thank goodness ^^

Yes, thank goodness ^^
Forum: N-Pulse News 02-21-2015, 10:59 AM
Replies: 174
Sticky: N-Pulse Latest.
Views: 179,610
Posted By Darlene159
Lol, that hammer was so annoying >_<. I really...

Lol, that hammer was so annoying >_<. I really have to look for those CD's...Will be gone today, but I will try to look for them tomorrow. :) Let me know if you need my help on anything
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 02-11-2015, 12:03 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,216
Posted By Darlene159
Welcome

Welcome
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 02-08-2015, 10:55 AM
Replies: 7
Hi.
Views: 2,495
Posted By Darlene159
Welcome back

Welcome back
Showing results 26 to 50 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.