Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 70 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Crow
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-15-2017, 10:19 AM
Replies: 60
Views: 23,703
Posted By Crow
Whoever claims that Nintendo is dying or makes...

Whoever claims that Nintendo is dying or makes bad games or only makes games aimed at kids has no idea anyway, so I'll likely stop talking to them sooner rather than later. But Nintendo won't be...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-14-2017, 10:00 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 23,703
Posted By Crow
Bloodborne, Horizon: Zero Dawn, The Last of Us,...

Bloodborne, Horizon: Zero Dawn, The Last of Us, Ratchet & Clank, Bloodborne, the upcoming God of War.. just to name a few. Also, let's not forget about Bloodborne.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-14-2017, 04:12 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 23,703
Posted By Crow
You better not do that crap. Embrace everything....

You better not do that crap. Embrace everything. I regularly play on PC, Switch, PS4 and 3DS.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-14-2017, 06:15 AM
Replies: 60
Views: 23,703
Posted By Crow
Worth.

Worth.
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-06-2017, 09:41 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 6,021
Posted By Crow
Nope.

Nope.
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-05-2017, 12:15 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,436
Posted By Crow
I used to despise you. Happy birthday, man.

I used to despise you. Happy birthday, man.
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-05-2017, 07:37 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 5,027
Posted By Crow
You could dynamically disable and re-enable the...

You could dynamically disable and re-enable the sword, but then you also couldn't assign it to D.
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-04-2017, 04:45 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 5,027
Posted By Crow
Only possible from the player's perspective by...

Only possible from the player's perspective by rebinding the keys.
Forum: Code Gallery 07-17-2017, 11:06 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 2,971
Posted By Crow
<3

<3
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-07-2017, 07:56 PM
Replies: 55
Views: 14,786
Posted By Crow
lol

lol
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-07-2017, 04:36 PM
Replies: 55
Views: 14,786
Posted By Crow
I'll just go ahead and only comment on things I...

I'll just go ahead and only comment on things I want to add to.



You're one of the few I've seen say that, so I'm really wondering why.. gameplay is snappy and feels very good, not as slapped...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-07-2017, 02:29 PM
Replies: 55
Views: 14,786
Posted By Crow
Huh, so you do have a PS4. And apparently care...

Huh, so you do have a PS4. And apparently care enough about it to buy Persona 5 on release day, or a day after or whatever. Didn't like it? Too bad :| It's fine to dislike all of those I listed, but...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-07-2017, 12:03 PM
Replies: 55
Views: 14,786
Posted By Crow
Whew, this thread is weird. I feel like throwing...

Whew, this thread is weird. I feel like throwing my hat in the ring as well, though, especially since I finally finished BotW yesterday, after about 105 hours of playing it. A few thoughts in no...
Forum: Code Gallery 02-27-2017, 12:07 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 4,178
Posted By Crow
Man, you're still here :noob:

Man, you're still here :noob:
Forum: Code Gallery 11-23-2016, 07:19 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 18,220
Posted By Crow
Isn't the drawing panel simply a buffer? If it...

Isn't the drawing panel simply a buffer? If it is, not clearing it is the preferred method, as clearing a buffer is costly. Since you're filling it entirely again anyway, you don't have to clear it.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-29-2016, 08:21 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 7,935
Posted By Crow
Nah, board's just being weird. Did it once...

Nah, board's just being weird. Did it once before. Resetting the RTC via jumper fixes it. Let's see for how long that lasts this time :p
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-28-2016, 07:22 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 7,935
Posted By Crow
Oh ye, funny thing: at the time I posted that, my...

Oh ye, funny thing: at the time I posted that, my mobo's RTC was spazzing out again, so my time was off. Ye, I guess it's kinda right now.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-27-2016, 07:13 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 7,935
Posted By Crow
I wish it were. "All times are GMT +2. The...

I wish it were.

"All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:13 PM."

It's currently 5:03 PM, GMT+2.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-27-2016, 08:27 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 3,230
Posted By Crow
Wait, you mean we're not getting flying...

Wait, you mean we're not getting flying technology?
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-22-2016, 02:40 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 4,068
Posted By Crow
You've become weak.

You've become weak.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-27-2016, 02:34 PM
Replies: 74
Views: 29,587
Posted By Crow
Will hopefully die. GScript sucks. On...

Will hopefully die. GScript sucks.

On another note, though, glad to hear things are being worked on. Please don't **** this up.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-23-2016, 01:28 PM
Replies: 74
Views: 29,587
Posted By Crow
That's one of those things that bugs me the most....

That's one of those things that bugs me the most. We've all done our share, some a lot more than others, but who cares, everything helps one way or another. But we never got anything for it. Nothing....
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-23-2016, 12:54 PM
Replies: 74
Views: 29,587
Posted By Crow
Graal is spiraling downwards..

.. and has been for a while now. The game's potential has always been huge, but has never been put to good use. Nowadays, the people who can do anything about this don't even seem to care anymore....
Forum: Zone PC 07-12-2016, 12:26 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 38,237
Posted By Crow
Man, do I miss Zone..

Man, do I miss Zone..
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-04-2016, 01:56 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 4,706
Posted By Crow
I suggest not giving a fork, because it doesn't...

I suggest not giving a fork, because it doesn't matter. You can think about this again once your server isn't private anymore.
Showing results 26 to 50 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.