Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 2 of 20
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
>
Last
»
Showing results 26 to 50 of 500
Search took
0.02
seconds; generated 70 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
cyan3
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
08-20-2014, 10:21 AM
Replies:
325
New Kingdom Items
Views:
71,104
Posted By
cyan3
Attaching this thread as it has relevance to the...
Attaching this thread as it has relevance to the topic:
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79428
Forum:
Tech Support
08-18-2014, 11:52 AM
Replies:
15
is it still worth reporting bugs?
Views:
6,238
Posted By
cyan3
If Graal is f2p and everyone were allowed to set...
If Graal is f2p and everyone were allowed to set a community name for free the system should be changed to be identical to the old account creation system. This way people could choose their...
Forum:
Kingdoms
08-16-2014, 06:24 PM
Replies:
12
The 'Other' Islands
Views:
3,571
Posted By
cyan3
That might be an unrealistic goal as the map...
That might be an unrealistic goal as the map would be way north of 10k levels and I'm not sure what kind of performance issues that might create. There has to be a reason why the map is split up into...
Forum:
Kingdoms
08-16-2014, 05:35 PM
Replies:
12
The 'Other' Islands
Views:
3,571
Posted By
cyan3
We have some really neat stuff on Kingdoms Debug...
We have some really neat stuff on Kingdoms Debug that either were not finished/uploaded to the main server. Same goes for most the kingdom islands but I remember development projects for CP/Forest...
Forum:
Kingdoms
08-16-2014, 04:28 PM
Replies:
12
The 'Other' Islands
Views:
3,571
Posted By
cyan3
I'm up for it. We had a similar project in...
I'm up for it. We had a similar project in development on Kingdoms Debug for CP where we were creating a mine under the mountain on Crescent Isle. If I remember correctly it was in development when...
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
08-10-2014, 09:27 PM
Replies:
13
Update: New default font
Views:
4,101
Posted By
cyan3
I've attached a screenshot of Bomboria trade.
I've attached a screenshot of Bomboria trade.
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
08-10-2014, 03:03 PM
Replies:
20
New Release: Kingdom Wars
Views:
5,431
Posted By
cyan3
I know, I randomly took Pirton back from Zormite...
I know, I randomly took Pirton back from Zormite the other day but had no idea what it did.
Forum:
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
08-10-2014, 07:58 AM
Replies:
209
Sticky:
Scripted RC
Views:
261,456
Posted By
cyan3
I second this, being able to use your preferred...
I second this, being able to use your preferred text editor to edit scripts would be a game changer.
Forum:
GK Bugs
08-10-2014, 07:54 AM
Replies:
5
Death Can't Stop The Munchies
Views:
1,794
Posted By
cyan3
Open the image in GIMP/Photoshop or w/e and...
Open the image in GIMP/Photoshop or w/e and export it as a jpeg since jpeg images have compression while png doesn't.
Forum:
Birthday Forum
08-09-2014, 04:04 PM
Replies:
1
Xterminator (20)
Views:
1,093
Posted By
cyan3
Happy birthday bro!
Happy birthday bro!
Forum:
Tech Support
08-04-2014, 11:10 PM
Replies:
16
graal webmaster email bug
Views:
3,948
Posted By
cyan3
No problem, If you have more questions or need...
No problem, If you have more questions or need help with the wiki in future don't hesitate to ask.
Forum:
Level Design
08-04-2014, 11:02 PM
Replies:
69
Sticky:
Nw2png2.0
Views:
223,465
Posted By
cyan3
I'd hazard a guess at no considering the only two...
I'd hazard a guess at no considering the only two ways to apply terrain to an .nw file is by either using the terrain generator or editing the values between the HEIGHTS and HEIGHTSEND tags and since...
Forum:
Tech Support
08-04-2014, 07:34 PM
Replies:
16
graal webmaster email bug
Views:
3,948
Posted By
cyan3
Not really, you can just login and start editing...
Not really, you can just login and start editing pages. The only major rule you need to follow is making sure you apply a relevant category to every new page you create. In the past almost none of...
Forum:
Tech Support
08-04-2014, 10:00 AM
Replies:
16
graal webmaster email bug
Views:
3,948
Posted By
cyan3
Yes, If you have a gold subscription you just...
Yes, If you have a gold subscription you just need to login to the Graal Bible with your graal username/password and you can edit pages. Just keep in mind that you have to enter your username...
Forum:
Tech Support
08-02-2014, 12:11 PM
Replies:
16
graal webmaster email bug
Views:
3,948
Posted By
cyan3
The main problem with the Graal Bible has always...
The main problem with the Graal Bible has always been that you are required to have Gold subscription to edit pages which is largely counter productive as you are paying to put in hours work...
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
07-31-2014, 07:45 PM
Replies:
6
Old Screenshots!
Views:
6,854
Posted By
cyan3
Here is some of the older ones I have in my...
Here is some of the older ones I have in my collection of over 900 Graal Kingdoms screenshots.
In order they are:
John and Ka-Rhyanyalia's wedding
Hanging out in the back of Sea Dog Saloon
Some...
Forum:
Server Maintenance
07-31-2014, 10:08 AM
Replies:
178
Servers Down
Views:
134,734
Posted By
cyan3
Terraria is a pretty sweet game and I had loads...
Terraria is a pretty sweet game and I had loads of fun before I pretty much completed the entire game which took me around 70 hours ish, but if you like Terraria you might want to check out...
Forum:
Future Improvements
06-15-2014, 06:00 PM
Replies:
14
method to determine if client is minimised
Views:
6,530
Posted By
cyan3
It might be useful for some game mechanics, for...
It might be useful for some game mechanics, for example, some games allow you to disable sound when the window is minimised.
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
05-26-2014, 03:00 PM
Replies:
28
Graal 3D Production - Asking for help
Views:
30,402
Posted By
cyan3
That outlook is a little bit naive. The biggest...
That outlook is a little bit naive. The biggest reason a playerworld fails is that they lack any sort of focus or clear direction. This is mostly because project management practices are ignored and...
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
05-23-2014, 06:34 AM
Replies:
28
Graal 3D Production - Asking for help
Views:
30,402
Posted By
cyan3
That ship sailed a long time ago. If you look...
That ship sailed a long time ago. If you look back into history very few playerworlds make it onto the server list and most fail within the first year. The only decent playerwords that have made it...
Forum:
GK Suggestions
04-20-2014, 03:30 PM
Replies:
7
Items with astronomically long names
Views:
1,317
Posted By
cyan3
I'm pretty sure I remember hearing that the...
I'm pretty sure I remember hearing that the mudlib was still mostly coded in C and that Stefan was the only person with access to it.
Forum:
GK Suggestions
04-19-2014, 03:15 PM
Replies:
5
Off-Line Mailing System
Views:
1,476
Posted By
cyan3
They do work, back in the day we used them all...
They do work, back in the day we used them all the time but admittedly only for role-playing purposes because, obviously it wasn't exactly the most efficient communication method.
Forum:
GK Suggestions
03-30-2014, 08:35 AM
Replies:
7
Items with astronomically long names
Views:
1,317
Posted By
cyan3
I found the longest named ring in the game :)
I found the longest named ring in the game :)
Forum:
Information
03-27-2014, 07:41 AM
Replies:
4
Default House Layout
Views:
1,776
Posted By
cyan3
Back when I was FAQ Admin I added a ton of...
Back when I was FAQ Admin I added a ton of helpful information to the Graal Bible about Graal Kingdoms. The information in the Graal Kingdoms Guides subcategory is especially useful if anyone wants...
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
03-13-2014, 12:33 AM
Replies:
51
Pictures of your house!
Views:
8,589
Posted By
cyan3
Indeed, the dark definitely paid off in my case...
Indeed, the dark definitely paid off in my case but I can't take all of the credit because the house was designed and build as a collaboration between me and my brother.
Showing results 26 to 50 of 500
Page 2 of 20
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
10:45 PM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.