Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 70 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Rave_J
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-01-2014, 10:47 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 6,835
Posted By Rave_J
Quit crying ! Your not even worthy enough to...

Quit crying !
Your not even worthy enough to get a business, So Quit crying over your own interest and trying to change everything for your gain. I am tired of hearing it
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 08-01-2014, 10:39 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 3,700
Posted By Rave_J
Hosted Tab does not exist anymore. its private...

Hosted Tab does not exist anymore. its private server straight to classic tab.
Forum: Questions about V6 07-27-2014, 12:05 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 40,693
Posted By Rave_J
Yes seems like the main person that created graal...

Yes seems like the main person that created graal and all the engines just disappear from everything. I think the community deserves a post from Unximad explaining the situation or confirming that...
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-27-2014, 01:22 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 6,835
Posted By Rave_J
but if that happens your just benefiting your own...

but if that happens your just benefiting your own interest and not players, besides I feel business should not be sell unless their is no one fit to run the business then their is a auction. maybe do...
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-26-2014, 10:49 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 6,835
Posted By Rave_J
I honestly think its a bad idea, One it kind of...

I honestly think its a bad idea, One it kind of kills businesses because say someone work at AM under a owner for a year and the owner wants to leave graal if this co owner is not a millionaire his...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-21-2014, 12:39 AM
Replies: 143
Views: 295,660
Posted By Rave_J
Nice, It does seem like the screen is a little...

Nice, It does seem like the screen is a little bit overcrowded.
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-09-2014, 05:06 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 3,677
Posted By Rave_J
I have came up with ideas to add new businesses...

I have came up with ideas to add new businesses to era from Eggroll Shack :hint Rachel stole my idea and made it to what it is with MoonWok. I have thought about ideas to make more player involve...
Forum: Your opinion 07-05-2014, 11:19 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 28,213
Posted By Rave_J
I honestly feel Facebook was a failed idea. When...

I honestly feel Facebook was a failed idea. When I was staff on IZone hardly anybody logs in from Facebook and I feel delteria doesn't get a lot of players logging in from face book either. I would...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-04-2014, 01:46 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 4,233
Posted By Rave_J
I have look it up, You have to be the creator of...

I have look it up, You have to be the creator of the project. Don't use music, images, video, or other content that you don't have the rights to. Using copyrighted material is almost always against...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-03-2014, 04:19 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 4,233
Posted By Rave_J
I don't see why make a server for graal to get...

I don't see why make a server for graal to get nothing in return, even on iPhone u get little money if anything. I advise you to gain funds and get a engine built that you can Dev like graal does and...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Team 06-28-2014, 09:49 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 20,373
Posted By Rave_J
Good Luck Everybody!

Good Luck Everybody!
Forum: Tech Support 06-25-2014, 10:56 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,111
Posted By Rave_J
easiest thing to do is erase graal and re...

easiest thing to do is erase graal and re download it. I had this problem before and I couldn't fix it. You can try a system restore on your computer
Forum: N-Pulse Main Forum 06-25-2014, 10:54 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 13,074
Posted By Rave_J
Yes work is being done but he can use some help,...

Yes work is being done but he can use some help, Ducati didn't ban me Stephen did. He thought my account was a second account of Ducati, anyways he hasn't done a server name change and idk if he...
Forum: N-Pulse Main Forum 06-25-2014, 01:03 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 13,074
Posted By Rave_J
Andy182 has NP, When I was done with NP I gave it...

Andy182 has NP, When I was done with NP I gave it back to Ducati so Midnight chill wouldn't get it. Ducati, Me and I guess matt got ban (they say mine was a mistake ban) but the server was taken down...
Forum: Future Improvements 06-25-2014, 12:52 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 6,530
Posted By Rave_J
I wasn't being rude or anything, I would want to...

I wasn't being rude or anything, I would want to know why a game would want to check to see if the program is minimize. I honestly feel that graal shouldn't be able to check for the program to...
Forum: N-Pulse Main Forum 06-25-2014, 12:44 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 2,672
Posted By Rave_J
N-Pulse is being worked on by Andy on his private...

N-Pulse is being worked on by Andy on his private server. It is in the works and hope to make a come back
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Team 06-24-2014, 12:54 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 32,964
Posted By Rave_J
I know Nico is investing a lot of time into GK I...

I know Nico is investing a lot of time into GK I am not arguing that. I am very glad he is I just think Stefan and unximad could spend a little more time into GK then what they do
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Team 06-23-2014, 10:53 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 32,964
Posted By Rave_J
Shouldn't Unixmad be paying for this ? ...

Shouldn't Unixmad be paying for this ?
espically since GK is a company server.
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-22-2014, 01:32 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 4,013
Posted By Rave_J
I remember Era use to have too many players that...

I remember Era use to have too many players that sometimes you had to wait to connect because it will say the server is currently full. This was when Chrisz, Kadar, Ningnong, Chris Rain, Jenn, Rick...
Forum: Future Improvements 06-18-2014, 01:02 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 6,530
Posted By Rave_J
isn't their a built in paused key (pressed P) ...

isn't their a built in paused key (pressed P)

Problem solved!
Forum: Future Improvements 06-15-2014, 05:46 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 6,530
Posted By Rave_J
Why do you want to know if peoples graal client...

Why do you want to know if peoples graal client is minimized ? I don't think its none of graal or any player business to be honest if a program on a person computer is minimized.
Forum: Announcements 06-15-2014, 05:41 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 71,742
Posted By Rave_J
I know when they talk about releasing the clients...

I know when they talk about releasing the clients on iPhone and androids devices that they were going to work on more updated dev tools but it hasn't happen yet. But if we do will prob be online...
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-15-2014, 05:38 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,976
Posted By Rave_J
Oh ya I can see how this can be abused in...

Oh ya I can see how this can be abused in everything you do on era.
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-15-2014, 05:36 PM
Replies: 13
Hmm
Views: 2,333
Posted By Rave_J
I always felt if era takes away player businesses...

I always felt if era takes away player businesses you will lose half of your player count. Not everybody pk and just getting rid of more non pk players to do is such a great plan......
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-11-2014, 12:01 AM
Replies: 118
Views: 19,728
Posted By Rave_J
just make Rubles and replace the era dollar. ...

just make Rubles and replace the era dollar.
so make new guns cost like 300 Rubles
and not era dollars so all the billions of dollars is worth jack crap. :)
make jobs give u certain minerals to...
Showing results 26 to 50 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.