Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Sky
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-22-2013, 06:29 PM
Replies: 69
Views: 10,895
Posted By Sky
Much better. Still room for improvement on it but...

Much better. Still room for improvement on it but ya tons better.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-21-2013, 11:49 AM
Replies: 69
Views: 10,895
Posted By Sky
Fine, I guess my other post was pretty harsh....

Fine, I guess my other post was pretty harsh. Let's tone it down a notch I guess. Now, the walls are fine that isn't the problem the floor and placing of random npcs is just horrible. You can hardly...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 04-27-2013, 02:22 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,897
Posted By Sky
Man I wish I could participate and win that first...

Man I wish I could participate and win that first prize, good luck to all who enter!
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-26-2013, 01:58 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 6,990
Posted By Sky
Yey finally :D

Yey finally :D
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-17-2013, 03:53 AM
Replies: 104
Views: 23,750
Posted By Sky
Aww wow, sad to see you go man. Knew you for a...

Aww wow, sad to see you go man. Knew you for a pretty long time. Hope all is well and good luck on future endeavors. <3
Forum: Birthday Forum 03-13-2013, 05:02 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,380
Posted By Sky
hbd you animal ;)

hbd you animal ;)
Forum: Birthday Forum 03-09-2013, 07:12 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 934
Posted By Sky
Happy birthday dudes!!

Happy birthday dudes!!
Forum: Markets 03-06-2013, 04:09 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 842
Posted By Sky
Offer on TG?

Offer on TG?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-24-2013, 05:41 PM
Replies: 74
Views: 18,889
Posted By Sky
Sup ;p

Sup ;p
Forum: Birthday Forum 02-19-2013, 04:07 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 828
Posted By Sky
<3 pikaz <3

<3 pikaz <3
Forum: Graal Zone Team 02-13-2013, 10:36 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 26,636
Posted By Sky
Android versions of em all would help out...

Android versions of em all would help out tremendously, too.. :p
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-28-2013, 03:16 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 12,192
Posted By Sky
Good times man.. good times.. ha :D

Good times man.. good times.. ha :D
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-17-2013, 01:12 PM
Replies: 1,110
Views: 1,680,835
Posted By Sky
C'mon with dat android version... D: We...

C'mon with dat android version... D:

We ain't got time fo dat!
Forum: Bug Report 01-01-2013, 06:45 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 13,920
Posted By Sky
Ya, wish this would get addressed. Quite...

Ya, wish this would get addressed. Quite annoying... -_-
Forum: Bug Report 12-31-2012, 05:55 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 13,920
Posted By Sky
Random Disconnect

How come I keep getting randomly disconnected? Then, when I try to reconnect it just sits there and does nothing. I'm sure this has been discussed before but has anyone figured out a solution? D:
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-19-2012, 01:55 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 4,062
Posted By Sky
Cool, too bad I just jumped ship to android from...

Cool, too bad I just jumped ship to android from an iPhone... :P

Android apps soon to come? ;D
Forum: Level Design 12-17-2012, 06:28 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 3,816
Posted By Sky
A link to the past was for the snes... It was the...

A link to the past was for the snes... It was the greatest game ever so it was ported to the gba... Damn :(...
Forum: Birthday Forum 12-10-2012, 06:31 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,000
Posted By Sky
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 12-04-2012, 01:41 PM
Replies: 53
Views: 7,157
Posted By Sky
Never!!

Never!!
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-27-2012, 08:59 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,335
Posted By Sky
I was actually eating Xmas cookies that my wife...

I was actually eating Xmas cookies that my wife just made... So delicious! ;D
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-27-2012, 05:53 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,491
Posted By Sky
But, I wanted pie. D:

But, I wanted pie. D:
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-27-2012, 05:35 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,491
Posted By Sky
Aww, as I sit there idle.. :'(

Aww, as I sit there idle.. :'(
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 11-18-2012, 01:06 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,601
Posted By Sky
We need a capture the flag event... :(

We need a capture the flag event... :(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-13-2012, 12:27 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 5,084
Posted By Sky
Bravo or Andor ftw :D

Bravo or Andor ftw :D
Forum: Announcements 11-12-2012, 06:49 PM
Replies: 73
Views: 132,599
Posted By Sky
That one bug still exists where the client will...

That one bug still exists where the client will freeze until you resize it.
Showing results 26 to 50 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.