Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 2 of 20
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
>
Last
»
Showing results 26 to 50 of 500
Search took
0.02
seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
callimuc
Forum:
Birthday Forum
06-17-2015, 09:17 PM
Replies:
10
Dragon551 (old)
Views:
4,332
Posted By
callimuc
happy bday broski
happy bday broski
Forum:
Playerworld Staff Openings
06-15-2015, 05:14 PM
Replies:
3
Dev SensesFail (Looking for GFX Artists)
Views:
2,703
Posted By
callimuc
iNeedStaff
iNeedStaff
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
05-17-2015, 06:19 PM
Replies:
32
A question regarding Gelats.
Views:
9,145
Posted By
callimuc
Arent those cards still around? Not that you...
Arent those cards still around? Not that you could buypass it all or make up your own better ones....
Forum:
Tech Support
04-03-2015, 06:12 PM
Replies:
6
"Please update your Graal version"
Views:
3,649
Posted By
callimuc
Bump, this is still a thing
Bump, this is still a thing
Forum:
NPC Scripting
03-14-2015, 02:36 PM
Replies:
6
Locating player files
Views:
3,802
Posted By
callimuc
Loading local files/folders of players is...
Loading local files/folders of players is restricted to the login servers. Maybe you can use loadFile() and/or loadFolder() on clientside but I doubt that'd work and if at all, only within the Graal...
Forum:
NPC Scripting
02-19-2015, 04:51 PM
Replies:
14
Image Masking?
Views:
6,381
Posted By
callimuc
I'd believe the information inside that post is...
I'd believe the information inside that post is enough to have you accomplish whatever you're trying to do? Else you might want to elaborate more or make a rough image of whatever your goal is
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
02-18-2015, 05:13 PM
Replies:
47
I really like Graal2001
Views:
26,021
Posted By
callimuc
Bruh, it's 2015. Stefans long gone
Bruh, it's 2015. Stefans long gone
Forum:
Level Design
02-12-2015, 08:57 PM
Replies:
24
Level Editor
Views:
15,176
Posted By
callimuc
I agree, besides theres no decent level editor...
I agree, besides theres no decent level editor around / possible to make which works fluently. And live editing is just... meh
Forum:
NPC Scripting
02-12-2015, 05:04 PM
Replies:
14
Image Masking?
Views:
6,381
Posted By
callimuc
One of the versions Dusty has used made. Kind of...
One of the versions Dusty has used made. Kind of equals to this one of him
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=51021&d=1273130160
//#CLIENTSIDE
function...
Forum:
N-Pulse News
02-05-2015, 06:42 PM
Replies:
174
Sticky:
N-Pulse Latest.
Views:
179,609
Posted By
callimuc
Isn't the goal actually to get players and have...
Isn't the goal actually to get players and have them enjoy the server? so why shouldn't UN players log onto N-Pulse and enjoy it?
Forum:
Bug Report
02-01-2015, 12:04 PM
Replies:
1,680
Windows v6 beta test
Views:
9,040,198
Posted By
callimuc
Has this ever been fixed? Not sure if I'm doing...
Has this ever been fixed? Not sure if I'm doing something wrong but neither I can get that to work
Forum:
Feature request
02-01-2015, 09:52 AM
Replies:
15
Tilelayer functions
Views:
44,810
Posted By
callimuc
bump: make this a thing!
bump: make this a thing!
Forum:
Announcements
02-01-2015, 08:39 AM
Replies:
142
RC3 Beta Release
Views:
304,553
Posted By
callimuc
Weird thing is that it has listed servers for me,...
Weird thing is that it has listed servers for me, while it didn't work for someone else (but RC2 has loaded the servers for him)
EDIT: same thing is happening to me as well now, RC3 won't load...
Forum:
NPC Scripting
01-29-2015, 03:28 PM
Replies:
19
Detect a Built in function
Views:
7,987
Posted By
callimuc
detecting them and having them continue to work -...
detecting them and having them continue to work - no
detecting them and blocking them - yes
Forum:
NPC Scripting
01-28-2015, 10:36 AM
Replies:
5
Send to irc tab assistance
Views:
3,698
Posted By
callimuc
Oh wow, never knew that existed. Does it provide...
Oh wow, never knew that existed. Does it provide any more functions for us to use?
Forum:
NPC Scripting
01-27-2015, 02:09 PM
Replies:
5
Send to irc tab assistance
Views:
3,698
Posted By
callimuc
it's pretty easy (using temp.flags for better...
it's pretty easy (using temp.flags for better understanding)
temp.pl = findPlayer(player2receiveMessage);
temp.nick = temp.pl.nick;
temp.tab = "Reports";
temp.message = "Incomming report!";
...
Forum:
Level Design
01-26-2015, 05:44 PM
Replies:
330
Sticky:
Gonstruct Feedback
Views:
2,126,576
Posted By
callimuc
Thanks a lot, that fixed it! Yea I remember that...
Thanks a lot, that fixed it! Yea I remember that I've loaded a wrong folder or a folder that I've deleted afterwards, something like that
Forum:
Level Design
01-26-2015, 04:08 PM
Replies:
330
Sticky:
Gonstruct Feedback
Views:
2,126,576
Posted By
callimuc
thanks. I've taken a look into it and I don't...
thanks. I've taken a look into it and I don't know if I've got something wrong but you can't just reinstall it?
Forum:
Level Design
01-25-2015, 05:55 PM
Replies:
330
Sticky:
Gonstruct Feedback
Views:
2,126,576
Posted By
callimuc
:/ what's this 'boost'?
:/
what's this 'boost'?
Forum:
Level Design
01-24-2015, 09:50 AM
Replies:
330
Sticky:
Gonstruct Feedback
Views:
2,126,576
Posted By
callimuc
This error pops up everytime I try to start...
This error pops up everytime I try to start Gonstruct:
http://i.imgur.com/9RDa588.png
Running it as an admin brings up this error:
http://i.imgur.com/J2wfigc.png
I tried reinstalling it -...
Forum:
Bug Report
01-19-2015, 04:40 PM
Replies:
25
"Relay" and Graal
Views:
902,993
Posted By
callimuc
Error message can be edited - it's just one way...
Error message can be edited - it's just one way to help forcing the majority of relay users to enable clientside actions, the actual punishment is up to the server. The protection itself is barebone...
Forum:
Bug Report
01-16-2015, 08:41 PM
Replies:
25
"Relay" and Graal
Views:
902,993
Posted By
callimuc
The one you're having is mine btw :) Great to...
The one you're having is mine btw :) Great to hear that it's working like a charm
Forum:
Announcements
01-11-2015, 06:01 PM
Replies:
142
RC3 Beta Release
Views:
304,553
Posted By
callimuc
While working on testbed I've seen this display...
While working on testbed I've seen this display error:
In the RC Chat tab:
and in the NC tab:
so yea, part of the error wasn't displayed in the NC tab. script looked like this (in case you...
Forum:
Announcements
01-10-2015, 11:46 PM
Replies:
142
RC3 Beta Release
Views:
304,553
Posted By
callimuc
I've experienced the windows kinda lagging out...
I've experienced the windows kinda lagging out where my cursor is stuck as the edit-cursor. I have to close that window through the task bar then. Happens to random windows, can't really reproduce...
Forum:
Future Improvements
01-10-2015, 08:52 PM
Replies:
3
staff only message server option
Views:
3,611
Posted By
callimuc
Maybe kinda off topic, but talking about...
Maybe kinda off topic, but talking about serveroptions and new stuff: maybe an option so we can switch off the changes message? its kinda annoying when editing the staff list etc. An event could be...
Showing results 26 to 50 of 500
Page 2 of 20
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
09:37 PM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.