Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 461
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Spiker
Forum: Bug Report 11-02-2015, 04:55 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 24,169
Posted By Spiker
Could not connect to the game server

Anybody else getting this error. When pinging graalonline through command prompt, I get this.

Pinging loginserver.gamux.com [198.27.86.135] with 32 bytes of data:
Request timed out.
Reply from...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-02-2015, 04:53 PM
Replies: 59
Views: 114,015
Posted By Spiker
Do you use a +12 bracer with higher AC than the...

Do you use a +12 bracer with higher AC than the Zeus Mail?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 10-28-2015, 12:34 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 34,284
Posted By Spiker
I'll take them.

I'll take them.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 10-28-2015, 12:33 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 14,505
Posted By Spiker
I've been leveling with the new West Haunted...

I've been leveling with the new West Haunted House mods with lightning walls for the past month. It WAS working until Maroku disabled Lightning Walls, even though he said "It's 100% not the lightning...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 10-26-2015, 11:34 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 14,505
Posted By Spiker
Now walls are nerfed AGAIN so leveling anything...

Now walls are nerfed AGAIN so leveling anything haunted house is pretty much useless because killing 1 zombie every 10 seconds with golem isn't going to go over well with the server.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-04-2015, 01:32 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 3,875
Posted By Spiker
lol. k

lol. k
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-04-2015, 01:27 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 3,875
Posted By Spiker
I asked for you to report bugs to me about the...

I asked for you to report bugs to me about the new inventory. This has happened to me since I got the endless sack about a year ago. I did debug it, not just release it. I know what goes on in my...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-04-2015, 01:13 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 3,875
Posted By Spiker
First of all, the -6000 kg isn't an inventory...

First of all, the -6000 kg isn't an inventory glitch, it's from my endless sack.

If you're going to tell me I'm doing everything wrong, why are you posting in my post?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-04-2015, 10:06 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 3,875
Posted By Spiker
Recent Update: Bigger inventory

New bigger inventory! The main portion of the inventory now holds 30 items compared to the 16 it used to, and the container portion now holds 16 items compared to the old 9. This is the most amount...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-21-2015, 05:27 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 4,771
Posted By Spiker
I tried to get Sky to let me have access to edit...

I tried to get Sky to let me have access to edit and improve the inventory windows and such, and he did not give me access.

The inventory window has been virtually unchanged since 2002, which is a...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-18-2015, 01:04 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 13,104
Posted By Spiker
35 Diamonds*

35 Diamonds*
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-20-2015, 10:25 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 5,342
Posted By Spiker
lolol.

lolol.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-17-2015, 11:53 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,973
Posted By Spiker
What new players? You have to get them before you...

What new players? You have to get them before you can try to maintain and (lol) keep them.

I recognize every single person online right now; and I haven't played in over 6 months. If you really...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-05-2015, 05:52 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 4,152
Posted By Spiker
So when will Tashkin be back to actually help run...

So when will Tashkin be back to actually help run the server?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-19-2015, 03:16 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 7,092
Posted By Spiker
^ ^

^ ^
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-18-2015, 04:39 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 7,092
Posted By Spiker
Cubes suck too, gotcha!

Cubes suck too, gotcha!
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-18-2015, 02:50 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 7,092
Posted By Spiker
Do I get one too!?

Do I get one too!?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-17-2015, 08:18 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 7,092
Posted By Spiker
Soooo, do we get the answer or at least the...

Soooo, do we get the answer or at least the algorithm?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-05-2015, 02:51 PM
Replies: 59
Views: 114,015
Posted By Spiker
Elk's graphic skills are amazing. He will never...

Elk's graphic skills are amazing. He will never specifically finish anything for GK though, his heart is in Zodiac.
Forum: Kingdoms 02-12-2015, 08:05 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 2,591
Posted By Spiker
This is incredible! Finally, no more sitting at...

This is incredible! Finally, no more sitting at the dock, going pee and missing it, and having to wait 10 minutes again. This is great.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-28-2015, 01:52 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 7,092
Posted By Spiker
http://i.imgur.com/yjeudMf.png Also

http://i.imgur.com/yjeudMf.png

Also
Forum: Bug Report 01-27-2015, 01:38 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,778,088
Posted By Spiker
I have figured out that the possible reason for...

I have figured out that the possible reason for the player list lag is too much happening behind the scenes on the Graal client. I think there is a memory leak and this should get looked at, whenever...
Forum: Bug Report 01-23-2015, 05:28 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,778,088
Posted By Spiker
It is not. It is located on my local hard drive,...

It is not. It is located on my local hard drive, which is a SSD.
Forum: Bug Report 01-23-2015, 12:34 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,778,088
Posted By Spiker
I've been having this issue since the new Graal...

I've been having this issue since the new Graal Online client came out. I am still experiencing this lag and it seems to just get worse.
Forum: Bug Report 01-23-2015, 12:31 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,778,088
Posted By Spiker
Player List lagging like crazy

Opening a PM, Mass or even opening an empty message to PM somebody is really laggy. I deleted my whole Graal Online folder and reinstalled it and it was fine for a little bit, but it's horrible and...
Showing results 26 to 50 of 461

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.