Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 451 to 475 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 99 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Geovanie Legend
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-05-2001, 04:39 PM
Replies: 102
Views: 6,576
Posted By Geovanie Legend
I only need 1 server, but i just looked at the pw...

I only need 1 server, but i just looked at the pw submission site and i doubt Maloria will be accepted cause if i remember correctly both of those pw inspectors hate me for some reason and they'll...
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-05-2001, 12:58 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 5,907
Posted By Geovanie Legend
All i'm going to say is lay off of SK, it's...

All i'm going to say is lay off of SK, it's exactly this type of thread that shows pure stupidity... Instead of complaining about others why don't you worry about your own life.
SK is alot better...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-05-2001, 08:53 AM
Replies: 102
Views: 6,576
Posted By Geovanie Legend
lol, yes i agree. :)

lol, yes i agree. :)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-05-2001, 07:15 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 882
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Post Maloria is Hiring...

Maloria is now hiring certain staff, check the website for full details, but what we mainly need is Level makers and scripters.
http://maloria.cjb.net
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-05-2001, 07:12 AM
Replies: 102
Views: 6,576
Posted By Geovanie Legend
lol my sig is actualy a song, i just wrote the...

lol my sig is actualy a song, i just wrote the parody to it, stupid thing is i can't remember the song now, hehehehe
Forum: Guild Life 12-05-2001, 04:24 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,199
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Thanks Clops, I was informed of that problem...

Thanks Clops, I was informed of that problem shortly after I made the post.. sorry for the trouble guys :)
And is that what cds said? lol well unknown to him I did try to pm Bhala, to bad he has it...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-05-2001, 04:20 AM
Replies: 102
Views: 6,576
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Look people I don't care how much either of the...

Look people I don't care how much either of the Moon's dislike me they are good people and now that they have FTP back i'm sure N-Pulse will get alot better so leave them alone.
And Moonie I agree...
Forum: Guild Life 12-04-2001, 08:09 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,199
Posted By Geovanie Legend
lol cds are you having fun stalking me?

lol cds are you having fun stalking me?
Forum: Guild Life 12-04-2001, 07:54 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,199
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Angry Ahem... Bhala??

Where are you Bhala? My guild has been waiting about 2 weeks now to be created... I made it and got more then the required amount of supporters in less the 2 hours and there's nothing wrong with the...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-04-2001, 07:50 PM
Replies: 102
Views: 6,576
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Ya know, i bet cds is saying something bad about...

Ya know, i bet cds is saying something bad about me again.. such a shame he's on my ignore list :P
Go pick on someone who's gonna put up with ya, lol
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-04-2001, 07:35 PM
Replies: 102
Views: 6,576
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Well i'd start a new thread, but what's the...

Well i'd start a new thread, but what's the point.. there'd still be someone that would want to complain or cause trouble no matter when the post is about, it always happens
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-04-2001, 04:40 PM
Replies: 102
Views: 6,576
Posted By Geovanie Legend
http://maloria.cjb.net for how and what to submit...

http://maloria.cjb.net for how and what to submit for a job.

And Moon i'm sorry perhaps i had lied to you a bit, but my grandmother was sick and the other part of my reason for leaving was...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-30-2001, 06:21 AM
Replies: 102
Views: 6,576
Posted By Geovanie Legend
MG please, i've allready started talking to your...

MG please, i've allready started talking to your wife about all of this.. just get on NP and talk to me, there's no reason for the 3 of us to act like this... as you would say, we all know better :)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-30-2001, 06:06 AM
Replies: 102
Views: 6,576
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Sorry, but if that wasn't Stefan I talked to i'd...

Sorry, but if that wasn't Stefan I talked to i'd sure like to know who it was, and not once have I ever said your computer was hacked so please quit making stuff up.


Now look who's talking about...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-29-2001, 05:36 PM
Replies: 102
Views: 6,576
Posted By Geovanie Legend
lol, thanks ultima :)

lol, thanks ultima :)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-29-2001, 04:45 PM
Replies: 102
Views: 6,576
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Nevermind, I just noticed the signature.. Well...

Nevermind, I just noticed the signature.. Well moon god I really don't see how you get that I stabbed you in the back.. when I came back to Graal I offered to help you and your wife on NP, but you...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-29-2001, 04:38 PM
Replies: 102
Views: 6,576
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Actualy milkdude99 or whoever you are I have no...

Actualy milkdude99 or whoever you are I have no idea what your talking about. I've stabbed nobody in the back, nor do i intend to.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-29-2001, 10:36 AM
Replies: 102
Views: 6,576
Posted By Geovanie Legend
It's ok Ceptimus, I don't care what people say...

It's ok Ceptimus, I don't care what people say about me anymore, it's just a game and I do what I wan to do, if i want to make a server then I will no matter what people say.
N-Pulse was thought of...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-26-2001, 07:42 AM
Replies: 102
Views: 6,576
Posted By Geovanie Legend
i'm still workin on my levgen skills, lol I...

i'm still workin on my levgen skills, lol
I never was much of a computer artist :)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-26-2001, 07:23 AM
Replies: 102
Views: 6,576
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Jin grow up, i didn't ask for an opinion on the...

Jin grow up, i didn't ask for an opinion on the map, i asked if anyone was good at making levels.. if you can't contribute to the intellegence of society then just be silent and be good.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-26-2001, 05:36 AM
Replies: 102
Views: 6,576
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Yes I have a map, but it's just a base map cause...

Yes I have a map, but it's just a base map cause i haven't been able to do much work on it. Here i'll post it on here

btw, i don't care how goo you are at levels, if anyone asks questions like...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-26-2001, 05:25 AM
Replies: 102
Views: 6,576
Posted By Geovanie Legend
well what are levels usualy used for?? a server...

well what are levels usualy used for?? a server of course.. the few who i believe qualify the best are the ones who get a job.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-26-2001, 05:23 AM
Replies: 102
Views: 6,576
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Talking Good at levels?

Hello graal :)
I'm hiring a few expert level makers for a new project... you must be able to make any style level (cliffs, snow, fire, etc.) no scripting required, just the ability to make good...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-25-2001, 08:48 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,860
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Post Loriel bribed

Aparently Loriel is being paid to not ban a hacker on Graal 2001, I don't think this is right if it's true, i'll attach a screenshot of the person talking about it so you can all see... i'm not...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-21-2001, 08:42 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 3,353
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Ya well i'm on right now selling almost ALL of my...

Ya well i'm on right now selling almost ALL of my hats, only gonna keep a few that i like.
Showing results 451 to 475 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.