Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 451 to 475 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 78 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ZeroFXSM
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-05-2002, 08:07 AM
Replies: 91
Views: 4,823
Posted By ZeroFXSM
THOSE ARE DAMASCA BIRDS ...

THOSE ARE DAMASCA BIRDS

GARAORHOAIHGAORHOAWIRHAOHGAOIAEHROWR

:grrr: :grrr: :grrr:
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-05-2002, 08:04 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,667
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Re: The playerworld that I wish was still up.

Hey I was GP there.

Yeah damasca was cool. 1.28 damasca was the best however, But Damasca is legal, so they stoped the 1.28 as soon as unixmad complained to them.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-05-2002, 08:03 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 3,073
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Re: umm

How about not controling other peoples opinons? Other people can post what you want, its really none of your beezwax.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-04-2002, 10:18 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,066
Posted By ZeroFXSM
I mean, when newbies enter the game, they learn...

I mean, when newbies enter the game, they learn the basic tactic of swinging a sword.

They should have to devlope different skills of swinging the sword.

But before the get the sword, they...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-04-2002, 10:00 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,066
Posted By ZeroFXSM
A theory! that has never been purposed BEFORE!!!!!!!!!

Where did the sword come from
You've never been in that playerworld before, You've never done anything there before, so where did the sword come from?

I suggest that there should be a...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-04-2002, 09:01 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 4,151
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Because you have to make levesl "rudora" style,...

Because you have to make levesl "rudora" style, not your style.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-04-2002, 08:35 AM
Replies: 91
Views: 4,823
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Re: Re: Re: Re: geee

dont' scare me like that, lover ;)
Forum: Hiring for Classic 04-04-2002, 08:19 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 28,985
Posted By ZeroFXSM
In what cases did I flame people? That...

In what cases did I flame people?

That wasn't a flame, you made a mistake? I asked how could you, you conosidered it a flame. :o
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-04-2002, 08:14 AM
Replies: 91
Views: 4,823
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Re: Re: geee

I did not call you a idiot, I was praising you for helping the situation.
Forum: Hiring for Classic 04-04-2002, 07:28 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 28,985
Posted By ZeroFXSM
how can you mistake that so easily?

how can you mistake that so easily?
Forum: Graphic Design 04-04-2002, 07:16 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,448
Posted By ZeroFXSM
W T F

W T F
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-04-2002, 07:14 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,687
Posted By ZeroFXSM
People need to be online to test Server Side...

People need to be online to test Server Side NPCs, and have shown most of their world to stefan or unixmad and thats why they have a underconstruction server.

And...

Instead of any amount of...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-04-2002, 06:57 AM
Replies: 91
Views: 4,823
Posted By ZeroFXSM
geee

First there are alot of complaints about how Dark Villian is a sucky owner, and he should be removed.. Psyker actually listened to the complaints and wanted to make the people who were angry happy,...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-02-2002, 11:36 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,844
Posted By ZeroFXSM
you used the wrong font guy!

you used the wrong font guy!
Forum: Level Design 04-02-2002, 11:22 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,291
Posted By ZeroFXSM
DURRRRR THATS MY LEVL DURRR DURR DURR!#@

DURRRRR THATS MY LEVL DURRR DURR DURR!#@
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-02-2002, 11:19 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,948
Posted By ZeroFXSM


Forum: Graphic Design 04-02-2002, 11:16 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,051
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Dino Valley had alot of copyrighted stuff, ...

Dino Valley had alot of copyrighted stuff,

and some of the levels.. were darn oogly.
Forum: Graphic Design 04-02-2002, 11:13 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,519
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Looks like krillin from DBZ :rolleyes:

Looks like krillin from DBZ :rolleyes:
Forum: Graphic Design 04-02-2002, 11:12 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,630
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Good job :)

Good job :)
Forum: Graphic Design 04-02-2002, 11:10 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,354
Posted By ZeroFXSM
I give it a 8, mainly because it looks purdy good...

I give it a 8, mainly because it looks purdy good :)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-01-2002, 11:27 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 917
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Re: help! ... Rudora

Fox is gone, Duthight would never do anything like that.

Dunno.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-01-2002, 08:18 AM
Replies: 59
Views: 2,874
Posted By ZeroFXSM


Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-01-2002, 07:46 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,118
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Hahah I felt like bringing this out of nowhere,...

Hahah I felt like bringing this out of nowhere, since it is the oldest playerworld thread in the playerworlds section of hte forums.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-01-2002, 07:44 AM
Replies: 59
Views: 2,874
Posted By ZeroFXSM
From Psyker

Psyker:

I already reviewed Dino Valley. It didn't take me very long. I'll post it as soon as I can access my account again...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-01-2002, 06:30 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 532
Posted By ZeroFXSM
I Suggest

SOMEONE

make a playerworld argument section, thus we don't have to see any flames on this section of the graal forum.
Showing results 451 to 475 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.