Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 451 to 475 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 71 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ReBorn_Spirit
Forum: GK Bugs 11-23-2006, 04:12 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 611
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
House Keys

Guess what, they dont make duplicates anymore, what in the world for??

I want to let a certain few people to have access to something like a storage house/bunker. What would be the best way to do...
Forum: GK Suggestions 11-23-2006, 04:11 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,712
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Yes well but in order to get anyones attention,...

Yes well but in order to get anyones attention, you need to post it again after a month... Sorry

And NO, Bosh, you shouldnt need access into the shipyard, you should be able to go into the...
Forum: Tech Support 11-23-2006, 04:06 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,207
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
The Mic in does not function for stereo signals,...

The Mic in does not function for stereo signals, and I dont use it for anything
Forum: Tech Support 11-22-2006, 01:48 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,207
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Graal 4 Distorts Line in?

Why does my graal 4 distort my line in source when I play Graal Kingdoms??
Is this common with other people? Or is it just my PC being odd.

I have an Audigy 2Zs from Creative Labs, I would like...
Forum: Tech Support 11-15-2006, 10:53 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 989
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Pressing the F8 key when it does this yellow...

Pressing the F8 key when it does this yellow glitch does restore screen to normal.
Forum: GK Suggestions 11-15-2006, 10:45 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,046
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Sorry but you would have to be in that kingdom to...

Sorry but you would have to be in that kingdom to rent that room in such castle. Usually the number of rooms in a castle is limited to those higher up in command anyways. Or maybe someone of...
Forum: GK Suggestions 11-15-2006, 10:41 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,157
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
It would probably be better to create a folder...

It would probably be better to create a folder for each house, so once the house is gone... The folder could be auto deleted after so long to keep room on the servers instead of filling up your...
Forum: GK Suggestions 11-15-2006, 04:01 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,712
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Smile Shipyard improvements

I am formally requesting that we put a security feature on the shipyard gates for all kingdoms. A Kingdom rank right letter to allow ONLY Captains and Admirals and Possibly higher ranking officials...
Forum: Tech Support 11-13-2006, 01:48 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 989
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Alright, wanted a normal screenshot of when its...

Alright, wanted a normal screenshot of when its not bugging out on me too.
Forum: Tech Support 11-13-2006, 01:41 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 989
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Sure can, btw, since you asked for it and werent...

Sure can, btw, since you asked for it and werent specific... I think it would be safe to say any questions are easily answered in a DxDiag.txt

**Note, ignore the failed soundcard2 test, I disabled...
Forum: Tech Support 11-13-2006, 01:34 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 989
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Maybe I should have put that note on there...

Maybe I should have put that note on there sooner...

Here, see it did it again, when I checked the forums.
Forum: Tech Support 11-13-2006, 01:21 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 989
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Random Yellow??

Its bugging me again, these random yellow layer of something. It is part of the Direct3D lights I think that is messing up when I answer a PM or the main windows loses window focus.

**Dont even...
Forum: GK Suggestions 11-13-2006, 01:15 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,046
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
I would simply say they would have to pick them...

I would simply say they would have to pick them up or be forced to hold onto them again. Could even give a warning to them in advance like renting a shop stand to sell semething.

Or even better...
Forum: GK Suggestions 11-12-2006, 04:33 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,046
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Lightbulb Kingdom Inns

If we wanted to make something really neat, we could easily rent out rooms in the castle based on their gmap coordinates or even make Inn's with about 20 or 30 rooms in them for many players to...
Forum: GK Bugs 10-23-2006, 01:46 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,630
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
/cast restoration press W (attack key) ...

/cast restoration
press W (attack key)

that works..

presing the hotkey doesnt
and dragging it doesnt...
Forum: GK Bugs 10-13-2006, 11:35 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,204
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
If you want any more tests later on I would be...

If you want any more tests later on I would be happy to help.
Forum: GK Bugs 10-13-2006, 01:52 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,204
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Post For your Debugging purposes I have kindly...

For your Debugging purposes I have kindly recreated the incident reported.

**Ranks TEST with details

- Selecting any rank causes "add" button to stop functioning correctly, and instead shows...
Forum: GK Suggestions 10-13-2006, 11:53 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 890
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Objectively the staff will try to complain that...

Objectively the staff will try to complain that the kingdom treasure could be abused by a power hungry ruler, as if it were possible at this date. Well anyways, thats what Bjorn said when I...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 10-10-2006, 09:08 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,232
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
I like all of them ideas but the Bile part, I am...

I like all of them ideas but the Bile part, I am rather forced to follow bile just because of my magic powers.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 10-10-2006, 08:30 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 5,844
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Oo I think you are being silly, why would I want...

Oo I think you are being silly, why would I want to hug an NPC?
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 10-10-2006, 08:25 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,240
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Well that is neat, but you still cant update your...

Well that is neat, but you still cant update your installed packages AFTER you connect to a server, you have to either run another client and update before you connect or simply open one behind your...
Forum: GK Bugs 10-10-2006, 08:23 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,204
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
I have noticed a few issues with the rank system...

I have noticed a few issues with the rank system as well, similair to not renaming or just plain stubbornness to do anything you want it to.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 10-10-2006, 08:19 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 5,844
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Interesting...

Interesting...
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 10-05-2006, 05:48 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,240
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Hey uhm, I dont like the loginscreen for gold.....

Hey uhm, I dont like the loginscreen for gold.. but whatever.. I wish it was optional...

How do I upgrade the program or install things like the music pack now??
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 10-05-2006, 04:39 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,905
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Development

Okay, so who is incharge of Development here on GK? Because apparently Bjorn isn't anymore, or he is dead. Or I just dont see him ever. No really lets get going, I'll do something if you really...
Showing results 451 to 475 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.