Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 451 to 475 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 60 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Aknts
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-17-2003, 03:33 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 4,261
Posted By Aknts
Not against the law to use someone elses style as...

Not against the law to use someone elses style as long as it is not an exact copy.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-14-2003, 11:15 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,883
Posted By Aknts
Re: Re: Plugspark

Its freaking fine jesus.. It has to do with Graal considering she said "Great for graal questions about graphics,scripting,etc come take a visit." so just let it be... All your doing is spamming...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-14-2003, 09:28 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,756
Posted By Aknts
In the second and last one I think those are the...

In the second and last one I think those are the ones they stole Archaics chimneys. They need to take them off now!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-14-2003, 09:22 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,380
Posted By Aknts
Where did you say that? Unless this "there's...

Where did you say that?
Unless this
"there's a no automap line for gmaps"
means
"you can add a param to disable automapping"

In that case what I said here
"Won't work.. they will just...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-14-2003, 02:48 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,380
Posted By Aknts
?? Archiac has a Gmap and a terrain genned world...

?? Archiac has a Gmap and a terrain genned world and I use automap and it works just fine.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-13-2003, 04:48 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,380
Posted By Aknts
Won't work.. they will just turn auto-map on and...

Won't work.. they will just turn auto-map on and it will make it for them.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-12-2003, 05:06 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,361
Posted By Aknts
OLD

OLD
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-10-2003, 10:31 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,458
Posted By Aknts
THAT DOESN'T HELP!!!! WHY POST THAT?! GOD! ...

THAT DOESN'T HELP!!!! WHY POST THAT?! GOD!

You post so much I wish you would STOP!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-10-2003, 09:13 PM
Replies: 64
Views: 4,674
Posted By Aknts
Unixmad please enlighten us.

Whats the deal with the playerworlds? Its been awhile now, please tell us what is going on sir. Its anger alot of people and alot of people who have already paid for their servers.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-10-2003, 07:48 AM
Replies: 66
Views: 4,762
Posted By Aknts
Ugg don't fuel the fire. You just make his head...

Ugg don't fuel the fire. You just make his head get bigger.
Forum: Graphic Design 08-09-2003, 07:54 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 3,349
Posted By Aknts
Ok.. Koni knows I love his GFX but thats just...

Ok.. Koni knows I love his GFX but thats just terrible. I mean I suck at all GFX and I do better then that. I mean I guess Koni will get better.

http://justin.cybnext.net/img/IsoBulding.gif ...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-09-2003, 03:51 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,756
Posted By Aknts
Re: Re: Graal2000..

Agreed she post hell of a lot.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-07-2003, 02:32 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 3,327
Posted By Aknts
This is part of the PM I got from Stefan: ...

This is part of the PM I got from Stefan:
"Currently I don't approve playerworld projects on graal.net "
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-06-2003, 12:46 AM
Replies: 64
Views: 4,887
Posted By Aknts
Anyways im not using that grass :p I just...

Anyways im not using that grass :p
I just wanted to change it around for you since you were like if somebody steals my gfx blah blah blah..anyways I had my fun.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-06-2003, 12:32 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 3,327
Posted By Aknts
Ok its been 15 hours and yet... still nothing.

Ok its been 15 hours and yet... still nothing.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-05-2003, 07:06 PM
Replies: 64
Views: 4,887
Posted By Aknts
I know.. ;) The server was endemic but I was...

I know.. ;)
The server was endemic but I was saying it b/c look at davidspy's sig. Sanastratatsa has the same grass. So I was going to be like yea that server Sans stole them.. heh
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-05-2003, 08:34 AM
Replies: 64
Views: 4,887
Posted By Aknts
Are these stolen? I know the server that stole...

Are these stolen? I know the server that stole them.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-05-2003, 05:53 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,555
Posted By Aknts
...No You are looking for staff. You should...

...No

You are looking for staff. You should try and get people.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-04-2003, 10:25 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,555
Posted By Aknts
Why work on a server you show nothing for. People...

Why work on a server you show nothing for. People want to see what they will be working for. It might help to get more people if show some screens.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-04-2003, 10:15 PM
Replies: 55
Views: 3,327
Posted By Aknts
Still not up.. there are no new servers or...

Still not up.. there are no new servers or anything.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-04-2003, 10:39 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 3,327
Posted By Aknts
Ahahah <3

Ahahah <3
Forum: Tech Support 08-04-2003, 07:21 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,058
Posted By Aknts
Graal Restart

Ok I made a new user on my computer (windows xp) and I installed Graal. All is well then I open Graal still fine then I go to the server list all the servers load im happy... but as soon as I click...
Forum: Level Design 08-04-2003, 07:01 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,520
Posted By Aknts
2/10

2/10
Forum: Level Design 08-04-2003, 06:51 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,242
Posted By Aknts
Ugg terrible. -10/10

Ugg terrible.

-10/10
Forum: Level Design 08-04-2003, 03:04 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,382
Posted By Aknts
3/10 Don't use predefined path thing if you do...

3/10
Don't use predefined path thing if you do change and edit the path. Tile errors on your mountain and it looks like a level that belongs on CDA back in 1.39
Showing results 451 to 475 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.