Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 451 to 475 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 62 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: BocoC
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-05-2001, 07:30 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,407
Posted By BocoC
Probably, but it was kinda cool.

Probably, but it was kinda cool.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-05-2001, 06:36 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 2,946
Posted By BocoC
Just create a Macro that presses the D key lots...

Just create a Macro that presses the D key lots of times.
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-04-2001, 08:29 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,033
Posted By BocoC
if (created || playerenters) { ...

if (created || playerenters) {
this.keys={0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0};
timeout=0.05;
}
if (timeout) {
GetKeys();
DoActions();
timeout=0.05;
}
function GetKeys() {
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-04-2001, 07:24 AM
Replies: 96
Views: 9,248
Posted By BocoC
Heh

Heh
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-03-2001, 10:08 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 3,807
Posted By BocoC
I like the Level Generator. See, you level...

I like the Level Generator. See, you level generate the levels and go back and painstakingly fill the levels up with something, whether it be a tree or some grass, or a town. I think of the Level...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-03-2001, 09:51 AM
Replies: 96
Views: 9,248
Posted By BocoC
MY LAB! That is where I mutated baddies (ie,...

MY LAB! That is where I mutated baddies (ie, made gray soldiers who could hide in grass, and lizardons that shot normal arrows, and soldiers who shot fireblasts.....)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-03-2001, 09:45 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 3,807
Posted By BocoC
Heh. Hey, you gotta hand it to them. At least...

Heh. Hey, you gotta hand it to them. At least they are the most persistant bunch of people here. The playerworld is STILL up, isn't it?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-03-2001, 09:42 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 4,454
Posted By BocoC
Ooooooo. What is yours gonna be like? My system...

Ooooooo. What is yours gonna be like? My system doesn't contain classes and such. =P
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-02-2001, 10:13 AM
Replies: 96
Views: 9,248
Posted By BocoC
Hey! Here is one of my Old Bravo pics! =P

Hey! Here is one of my Old Bravo pics! =P
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-02-2001, 10:10 AM
Replies: 96
Views: 9,248
Posted By BocoC
LOL! You got all my old npc's! HAHAHAHA!

LOL! You got all my old npc's! HAHAHAHA!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-02-2001, 10:08 AM
Replies: 96
Views: 9,248
Posted By BocoC
o.O I didn't fix any doors. I just programmed...

o.O I didn't fix any doors. I just programmed my house so if you were in a room you weren't supposed to be in, you got warped out! But, I think they stole my idea and used it... I don't know. I...
Forum: Tech Support 10-01-2001, 11:57 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,224
Posted By BocoC
When I run in Window. I have to try fullscreen. ...

When I run in Window. I have to try fullscreen. Tomorrow I will get a list of servers.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-29-2001, 11:51 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,135
Posted By BocoC
:( :) :p But it's a funny manga

:( :) :p But it's a funny manga
Forum: Tech Support 09-29-2001, 11:48 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,224
Posted By BocoC
Bug with Test 3

This is REALLY weird, but whenever I left-click on the game window (only when I am playing on a server), an error message pops up. And the weird thing is, it only happens on some servers! Here is a...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-29-2001, 11:57 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,135
Posted By BocoC
That is a guy named Piro, and he is reading one...

That is a guy named Piro, and he is reading one of those 'real life' novels. Or something like that. Read the full page:

http://www.megatokyo.com/index.php?strip_id=154
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-29-2001, 11:48 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,135
Posted By BocoC
I love this one too

I love this one too
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-29-2001, 11:48 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,135
Posted By BocoC
That was an excerpt from www.megatokyo.com ! I...

That was an excerpt from www.megatokyo.com ! I love that comic! Go read all 173 comic pages. Very funny.....
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-29-2001, 10:49 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,459
Posted By BocoC
Um... yeah. Everything acts as though it were...

Um... yeah. Everything acts as though it were client.strings. But, to my knowledge, in npcserver, client.strings are saved on the player's account AND sent BACK to the player so they can be read...
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-29-2001, 10:37 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,459
Posted By BocoC
Plus, to my recollection, there is no such thing...

Plus, to my recollection, there is no such thing as a //#SERVERSIDE. Basically, non-p2p is entirely clientside, while p2p is serverside (yay) AND clientside. You do not need client.strings in...
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-29-2001, 07:27 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,459
Posted By BocoC
Ok. Non-p2p server's are ONLY clientside. The...

Ok. Non-p2p server's are ONLY clientside. The downfall of this is that it is really hard to make npc's that react the same way to EVERY player in the level. Npcserver adds serverside support to...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-29-2001, 07:18 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 710
Posted By BocoC
Brandon, how bout add an option so that Admin's...

Brandon, how bout add an option so that Admin's can restock the coins. That way people can't just go and buy coins whenever.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-28-2001, 09:09 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,720
Posted By BocoC
Um. How do you continually get scammed? Tip:...

Um. How do you continually get scammed? Tip: Don't buy anything from anybody unless you can trade it with an item or npc. No, you lay down your money first stuff. That is almost always a scam.
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-28-2001, 12:37 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,816
Posted By BocoC
Yes

Yes
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-27-2001, 09:36 AM
Replies: 66
Views: 6,457
Posted By BocoC
Um........... Let's see....... CHEESE GOOD

Um........... Let's see.......

CHEESE GOOD
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-27-2001, 09:15 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,607
Posted By BocoC
All tokens are saved as strings, so use the...

All tokens are saved as strings, so use the command 'strtofloat()' to convert it into a numerical value. You can than use >, =, or < to check the number.

tokenize #c;
if (strtofloat(#t(1))>0)) {...
Showing results 451 to 475 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.