Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 451 to 456 of 456
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 31 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Thought
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-26-2001, 04:23 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,850
Posted By Thought
Wait for vertical blank : OFF - Geck, Don't need...

Wait for vertical blank : OFF - Geck, Don't need it :p
Draw in Compatibility mode : OFF - Same as above!
Don't use Direct3D : OFF - I like the lights :)
Automapping : ON - This feature rules....
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-26-2001, 04:14 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,249
Posted By Thought
I doubt he'll donate it to you, especially when...

I doubt he'll donate it to you, especially when you've been hacked. That leaves you open for the bomy getting stolen, and end up leaving Craig without his second bomy.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-25-2001, 07:59 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,336
Posted By Thought
Agreed. :cool:

Agreed. :cool:
Forum: Tech Support 11-25-2001, 06:51 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,752
Posted By Thought
I think the correct word is 'Invisibility'.

I think the correct word is 'Invisibility'.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-25-2001, 06:49 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,278
Posted By Thought
Hah, TrueHeaT you already know me :) ...

Hah,

TrueHeaT you already know me :)

I'm Rick.

This is my first account that i own myself. :)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-25-2001, 04:19 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 3,969
Posted By Thought
Showing results 451 to 456 of 456

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.