Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 451 to 475 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 82 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Silver Knight
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-19-2001, 02:28 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 3,359
Posted By Silver Knight
No, Hemlut. He wasn't just making a statement....

No, Hemlut. He wasn't just making a statement. He's been saying all this bad stuf since day 1.
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-19-2001, 01:04 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 3,359
Posted By Silver Knight
I said it was not the final map for that...

I said it was not the final map for that continent. I still have much to do on that continent. Now would you stop trying to turn everyone against me, and go work on your server.
Forum: Level Design 07-19-2001, 01:00 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,400
Posted By Silver Knight
I sadi I was good in levels. Good in my terms...

I sadi I was good in levels. Good in my terms means that I excel in it. I am an intermiedate scripter too. I could easly make a new state.png. So would you please just go work on you pw, and leave...
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-19-2001, 12:18 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 3,359
Posted By Silver Knight
Here ya go, I attached the map of one of the...

Here ya go, I attached the map of one of the smaller continents. That will not be the final mapfor that continent.
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-19-2001, 12:14 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,196
Posted By Silver Knight
isn't client.whatever a npc server string?

isn't client.whatever a npc server string?
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-18-2001, 10:12 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,196
Posted By Silver Knight
I was thinking of doing that, but I can't really...

I was thinking of doing that, but I can't really test it because it won't work offline
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-18-2001, 09:52 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,196
Posted By Silver Knight
Question Another Question

I am making a way to get money on my server (not mining, not fishing, not diving, not bird catching) and I was unsure about part of the script. The part I was having trouble with was checking how...
Forum: Level Design 07-18-2001, 09:00 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,400
Posted By Silver Knight
Well, it seems to fall this way: I am good at...

Well, it seems to fall this way: I am good at levels, and he is a good scripter. But neither of us to gfx. If I really had to, I could make my own, but we want the best of the best. Now would you...
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-18-2001, 08:56 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 3,359
Posted By Silver Knight
Re: Re: Dreams End-Needs Scripters

of Dreams End? That's impossible, at the time of the Graal in a nutshell thread. I was the only one with forum access, and I never posted anything in there.

And about the website: The owner's...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-18-2001, 06:35 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,871
Posted By Silver Knight
*bump* ()_() (o,o) O(__)O () ()

*bump*
()_()
(o,o)
O(__)O
() ()
Forum: Level Design 07-18-2001, 06:31 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,400
Posted By Silver Knight
Dreams End-Recruiting LAT

Dreams End is now recruiting for LAT. You can get details on applying at www.geocities.com/vegetawarlord in the Staff Section. Our server is about 2 months from completion, but we'd like to cut down...
Forum: Graphic Design 07-18-2001, 06:26 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,640
Posted By Silver Knight
Whenever I go to the site, it shows two...

Whenever I go to the site, it shows two screenshots for me....We are about 2 months from completion. We do have a map currently drawn, but why does that matter, you aren't looking to be LAT but gfx...
Forum: Graphic Design 07-18-2001, 02:06 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,640
Posted By Silver Knight
Calling all gfx artist.

visit www.geocities.com/vegetawarlord to see the site for the upcoming Pw- Dreams End. We are in need of gfx artist, you can see the detials of applying in the staff section. If you need more info...
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-18-2001, 01:38 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 4,836
Posted By Silver Knight
DarkLink, that is exactly what I was thinking,...

DarkLink, that is exactly what I was thinking, but i was to lazy to type all of that out.
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-18-2001, 01:36 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,183
Posted By Silver Knight
I thought you said a NPC was the one that was...

I thought you said a NPC was the one that was doing the jumping
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-18-2001, 01:28 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,183
Posted By Silver Knight
I see...Maybe I could just edit mine to get it to...

I see...Maybe I could just edit mine to get it to work...Wait, does the npc move forward or backward while jumping? Because if he doesn't I could whip you up a script in like 2 mins.
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-18-2001, 01:25 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,322
Posted By Silver Knight
Maybe it will fail if she rejects my...

Maybe it will fail if she rejects my offer....Maybe it won't. Depends if my Head NAT ever get's off of being grounded.
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-18-2001, 01:21 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,183
Posted By Silver Knight
Jump 'n' Run style script? Why don't I just PM...

Jump 'n' Run style script? Why don't I just PM you mine? It is almost the same one on G2K1. PM me if you want me to send it to ya.
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-18-2001, 01:15 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,322
Posted By Silver Knight
I was just trying to say that she is a really...

I was just trying to say that she is a really good scripter, and that someone of her skill level would be a great asset on a server. And now your trying to make me look bad so you can take Lady...
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-18-2001, 01:10 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,322
Posted By Silver Knight
I wasn't trying to use guilt, it was merely an...

I wasn't trying to use guilt, it was merely an indirect way to put the idea in her head with the impression that everything script related is in total chaos and that she is the only one that can fix...
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-18-2001, 01:03 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,322
Posted By Silver Knight
Thank you so much. Too bad that your probaly not...

Thank you so much. Too bad that your probaly not willing to be NAT or anything...But, Thanks again.
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-18-2001, 12:47 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,322
Posted By Silver Knight
I have a question.

For my PW, I wanted to create a 'Trade route' system. Nation can buy/take over trade routes, and set a tax for passing through. Trading through Trade Routes will play an important part in the server,...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-18-2001, 12:36 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,459
Posted By Silver Knight
*Still waiting for W-Dragoon to message me back*....

*Still waiting for W-Dragoon to message me back*. So...Are those dorritos 3D any good? And yes, 4-cheese sucks.
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-17-2001, 11:54 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 3,359
Posted By Silver Knight
Map is not currently made, more focus has been...

Map is not currently made, more focus has been put into the cinematics, quest, and towns. Info is availble on Forum Pm.

Btw: There are 2 screenshots, and the first one (in the house), if of the...
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-17-2001, 11:51 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 4,836
Posted By Silver Knight
3, yes only 3 words: Newbie Scripter Bible.

3, yes only 3 words: Newbie Scripter Bible.
Showing results 451 to 475 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.