Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 451 to 475 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 76 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: PrinceDark
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-19-2003, 03:45 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 3,489
Posted By PrinceDark
Hey G_Yoshi it's not weed it's crack, k. ...

Hey G_Yoshi it's not weed it's crack, k.

Well som staff on was smoking crack when they did this. (see attachment)

Angel forced all those other playerworlds to go public. She really did make an...
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-16-2003, 11:26 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,641
Posted By PrinceDark
wth. lol Not all the commands are self...

wth. lol
Not all the commands are self explanatory. You have to read up on a lot of them and then test them out to see what you can or can't do with them.


Maybe.


The thing I noticed most...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-16-2003, 03:16 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,046
Posted By PrinceDark
Thumbs up Don't forget to go slip on a banana and break...

Don't forget to go slip on a banana and break your wrist so you can never type again. j/k Jaffer.

Good luck with all the new free time you will be having.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-16-2003, 03:08 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,884
Posted By PrinceDark
I was wondering this myself, but with the sword...

I was wondering this myself, but with the sword sounds. I went on Doomsday and then I had this super crappy annoying sound for a sword. I go back to N-Pulse and it's still there.
I had to delete it...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-16-2003, 03:01 AM
Replies: 91
Views: 5,580
Posted By PrinceDark
Thumbs up Looks pretty good in most parts. The skinny...

Looks pretty good in most parts.
The skinny trees in the top left doesn't seem right and neither do the branches with the green leaves, and the tops of the trees are a bit awkward looking.
...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-15-2003, 05:40 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,262
Posted By PrinceDark
I think there should be more desert gfx and more...

I think there should be more desert gfx and more beach gfx. Some more bushes too.
Forum: Level Design 03-15-2003, 05:34 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,039
Posted By PrinceDark
The domain is down cause some unhappy customer...

The domain is down cause some unhappy customer sent illegal packets of crack, sent ddos attacks and some other hacking stuff.
Forum: Level Design 03-15-2003, 05:31 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,324
Posted By PrinceDark
grrrr!!!!!!! It would be nice if you posted...

grrrr!!!!!!!
It would be nice if you posted screenshots. I'm too lazy to open those up.
Forum: Level Design 03-14-2003, 11:09 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,155
Posted By PrinceDark
Rage_Skater O.o hmm. I think I know who that...

Rage_Skater O.o
hmm. I think I know who that is. You know him very well. I'm not sure if he wants his identity revealed though.
Who knows maybe the person gave the account away.
Forum: Level Design 03-13-2003, 12:03 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,155
Posted By PrinceDark
Question Who are the other Level Makers there?

Who are the other Level Makers there?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-12-2003, 11:49 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,889
Posted By PrinceDark
Stuff that annoys me: 1-"omg you're ghey" ...

Stuff that annoys me:
1-"omg you're ghey"
2-"****"
3-"omg you lag"
4-"can I plz share your p2p, omg i'll be yer slave!" (this one is kinda funny)
5-"can i be staff"
6-"yo" "y0" "dude" "dude!"...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-12-2003, 11:33 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,749
Posted By PrinceDark
When they abandon it to move on to other projects...

When they abandon it to move on to other projects they believe will help them to make more money than Graal.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-12-2003, 11:28 PM
Replies: 83
Views: 6,464
Posted By PrinceDark
No it's something they put there so when they get...

No it's something they put there so when they get up people can come up with cheesy insults like Ura Ashgonaclamupyourear and stuffs.
Well not really. lol, but it's going to happen.
Forum: Level Design 03-11-2003, 09:50 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,020
Posted By PrinceDark
haha. I saw that other thread where the guy said...

haha. I saw that other thread where the guy said it wasn't right. I thought about it myself.
I'm thinking maybe I should start putting my ratings as 8 5/10ths instead of 8.5/10. Who knows. x.X
Forum: Graphic Design 03-11-2003, 12:50 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,134
Posted By PrinceDark
That's the type of sword I would like to use on...

That's the type of sword I would like to use on Graal, and take 3 hearts at a time from other players.
The part that doesn't look right is the sides. Maybe shorten them a bit and it should look ok.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-11-2003, 12:03 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,151
Posted By PrinceDark
I've seen Doomsday with a room where you could do...

I've seen Doomsday with a room where you could do stuff like kick or punch. It's pretty neat.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-10-2003, 04:45 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,151
Posted By PrinceDark
Thumbs up Sounds interesting. Good luck on this project of...

Sounds interesting. Good luck on this project of yours.
Forum: Level Design 03-10-2003, 12:17 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,670
Posted By PrinceDark
Get rid of the trees. That bed is small too....

Get rid of the trees.
That bed is small too. :eek:
Everything else seems fine.
Forum: Level Design 03-10-2003, 12:13 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,070
Posted By PrinceDark
It's not one tileset alone. There's a lot of...

It's not one tileset alone. There's a lot of other parts to it that is added separately.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-09-2003, 12:08 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,062
Posted By PrinceDark
Graal was fun for me around early 2001. I played...

Graal was fun for me around early 2001. I played N-Pulse around the time. It used to get around 250 players at that time. At the time guild wars and sparring was real big.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-08-2003, 11:54 PM
Replies: 102
Views: 5,870
Posted By PrinceDark
Talking lol. I never really thought about it that way. It...

lol. I never really thought about it that way. It would be nice if one of them actually existed.

Note: Usually when I post i'm not serious about some of the things I say, but in this case I'll...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-08-2003, 11:51 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,552
Posted By PrinceDark
If it's allowed then it should be optional. I...

If it's allowed then it should be optional. I prefer to use the old default bodies because I can move faster and pk better with them.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-08-2003, 11:45 PM
Replies: 83
Views: 6,464
Posted By PrinceDark
Wink Is there a website for the playerworld? You know...

Is there a website for the playerworld? You know a website is necessary now for the playerworld to be reviewed. I would like to see some screenshots!!!! hehe.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-08-2003, 11:41 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,589
Posted By PrinceDark
bleh not too many came to my spar I said I was...

bleh not too many came to my spar I said I was holding on np for 10K. Well the winner first tied with me and then beat me. Congrats to Loki.

Hey I also noticed the playercount has been rising....
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-08-2003, 11:38 PM
Replies: 62
Views: 4,187
Posted By PrinceDark
I don't understand this setting I.P. range stuff....

I don't understand this setting I.P. range stuff. What exactly is it supposed to prevent?
Showing results 451 to 475 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.