Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 451 to 475 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 89 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Sage_Shadowbane
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-01-2006, 02:23 PM
Replies: 118
Views: 11,057
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Ahh..He is talking about the most recent...

Ahh..He is talking about the most recent Atrius...and Frankie when I said Original Atrius I meant the newest version...But even than I was still working with you guys when Atrius FIRST came about...I...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 08-01-2006, 02:15 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,697
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Its graal...I thought everything was supposed to...

Its graal...I thought everything was supposed to look friendly. -.-
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-31-2006, 07:43 PM
Replies: 118
Views: 11,057
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Uh...I can find both of them easily...but why...

Uh...I can find both of them easily...but why would I want to? -.-
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-31-2006, 04:43 PM
Replies: 118
Views: 11,057
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Actually the original is more like...

Actually the original is more like Madj/Gman/Sage/Dro (Exclude xile, james, and whoever the other guy is) Btw Jigga, I never agreed to helping with "Atrius"...so dont put my name in your posts. -.-
Forum: Graphic Design 07-31-2006, 03:29 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,821
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
I personally thnk it is fairly nice for a...

I personally thnk it is fairly nice for a beginner rogue, keep up the work and maybe you can be very good some day. I think I am going to start fooling with mesh's soon...I've tried it awhile back...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 07-31-2006, 03:24 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,697
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Dont forget Kudos to Sage for helping Lance with...

Dont forget Kudos to Sage for helping Lance with the cliff tiles. ^^ Also...Ive been working on the look of the bodies lately and different statures for it (Skinny, Fat, Femanine) Im working on the...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-29-2006, 04:04 AM
Replies: 166
Views: 19,866
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Can someone help me? My Graal version is showing...

Can someone help me? My Graal version is showing as v4.1, but I am not getting the new gui or anything...it still remains the same old gui and I seem to be lagging quite a bit for some reason now.
Forum: Gfx submissions 07-28-2006, 09:02 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 2,686
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Yeah, poor me. :\

Yeah, poor me. :\
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-28-2006, 08:08 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,394
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
He screwed up his rep by tracing...Cya Elk, nice...

He screwed up his rep by tracing...Cya Elk, nice knowing ya ^^
Forum: Gfx submissions 07-28-2006, 07:55 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 2,686
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
How am I known for stealing "things"? I've...

How am I known for stealing "things"? I've "stolen" one thing since ive been on these forums and it was even stealing just referancing...And btw its funny how on the forums Elk completely rips a...
Forum: Graphic Design 07-28-2006, 07:48 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,643
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
lol, I figured people would've already known that...

lol, I figured people would've already known that you made it Elk considering you posted it not too long ago. :redface:
Forum: Graphic Design 07-28-2006, 06:04 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,643
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Yeah...I kinda realized that while looking at the...

Yeah...I kinda realized that while looking at the body lately...but atleast I tried to do something, maybe it will convince Tom to start working on the server again considering how much of a good...
Forum: Graphic Design 07-28-2006, 05:11 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,643
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Its meant to look that way -.-...When Ray-man...

Its meant to look that way -.-...When Ray-man came about it was intended that the body was meant to not be attached to its ligaments...therefore no arms/legs/neck -.-
Forum: Graphic Design 07-28-2006, 04:36 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,643
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Well thanks for the pointers Ger. The bodies were...

Well thanks for the pointers Ger. The bodies were just a little rough...they only took me about 20 minutes to make but ill probably end up making them look better if Tom wants to use them.
Forum: Graphic Design 07-28-2006, 02:46 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,643
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
...Maybe if you read my first post when I created...

...Maybe if you read my first post when I created the thread, you would've already established that I was only showing bodies. -.-
Forum: Graphic Design 07-28-2006, 02:33 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,643
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Lmao, sorry about that. Here they are.

Lmao, sorry about that. Here they are.
Forum: Graphic Design 07-25-2006, 03:26 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,643
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Aetherforge Bodies?

Bleh...I was bored in class today and I remember Tom and Elk saying something about Aetherforge having Rayman like bodies...Even though the server is dead, I decided to do something for the bodies...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-24-2006, 03:29 PM
Replies: 139
Views: 8,964
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Just let the people have their opinions and...

Just let the people have their opinions and ignore them...The tiles are in an early development stage and its obvious that they have their errors, but no one gets a tileset correct the first time...
Forum: Graphic Design 07-21-2006, 11:06 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,017
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
ZH, I wasnt pointing at you in general, I was...

ZH, I wasnt pointing at you in general, I was just saying to the people who didnt like it...Some people quoted they didnt like the way he looked or didnt like him or whatever...But anyways ZH, do you...
Forum: Graphic Design 07-21-2006, 07:36 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,017
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
ZH, Its my first attempt at anotomy...I just...

ZH, Its my first attempt at anotomy...I just recently started reading up on it and looking at examples, but if you have any knowledge of it, mind giving me some pointers? Btw whats wrong with the...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-21-2006, 06:46 PM
Replies: 139
Views: 8,964
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Hey thanks for that Zurkiba. I had a look at the...

Hey thanks for that Zurkiba. I had a look at the concepts and the screeny's and it gave me quite a few ideas. ^^
Forum: Graphic Design 07-21-2006, 05:56 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,017
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
...Yes I did it all by myself !pissed! , Like...

...Yes I did it all by myself !pissed! , Like i've said before...You learn from mistakes, obviously if I do something stupid once i'm not going to do it again. :\
Forum: Graphic Design 07-21-2006, 03:32 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,017
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Random..

Heres my latest two things...I made a shadow person and I started making a fighter because ive been studying anatomy and anti-aliasing lately.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-21-2006, 02:10 PM
Replies: 139
Views: 8,964
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Well, Sage is coming home from college today,...

Well, Sage is coming home from college today, maybe me and Lance can get together to work on some new tiles...I am kind of liking the idea of this and maybe I shall finish up the custom bodies I...
Forum: Gfx submissions 07-19-2006, 03:46 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 2,686
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Alright well I did a few edits, I think the last...

Alright well I did a few edits, I think the last one is best, what do you guys think?
Showing results 451 to 475 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.