Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 451 to 474 of 474
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 44 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: AlaricoMontario
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-16-2005, 11:21 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,079
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Eh.. just my view form the standpoint of a...

Eh.. just my view form the standpoint of a poor-er person than most..
Forum: Zormite Republic 06-16-2005, 11:17 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,392
Posted By AlaricoMontario
I did read, and most were stating it was a 'play'...

I did read, and most were stating it was a 'play' a 'set up' to make people believe he was punished.

He was punished, I know, while a Zormite I delivered crap to him while he was in the pillory. I...
Forum: Zormite Republic 06-16-2005, 11:15 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,392
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Also, I am not AT ALL saying I support their...

Also, I am not AT ALL saying I support their actions, I am saying you must see BOTH sides of an issue before making your judgement. Jumping to conclusions is a sign of either ignorance, or lack of...
Forum: Zormite Republic 06-16-2005, 11:13 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,392
Posted By AlaricoMontario
A Just Voice:

Ok, now, when I see people questioning the LEGITIMACY OF A PICTURE just because only Etien and Graynt witnessed it, and just because everyone hates them, that's just sickening.

I can vouch for...
Forum: Zormite Republic 06-16-2005, 11:10 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 4,398
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Lightbulb Er

Er... well, yes, actually, yes it should...

The Terogen's and Wanderers and the Jadeashavi never voiced their opinions, and don't bring in 'I WAS SCARED TO SAY SOMETHING!" down here...

I think...
Forum: Crescent Pirates 06-16-2005, 11:05 PM
Replies: 73
Views: 5,672
Posted By AlaricoMontario
I personally hope, when the leaders of Samurai,...

I personally hope, when the leaders of Samurai, Dustari, and Crescent Pirates meet to discuss the terms of surrender, they will in turn ask the opinions of the four Elvenfolk of Avanik, who fought...
Forum: Forest 06-16-2005, 11:03 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,875
Posted By AlaricoMontario
How about this: Lasaria can handle HER...

How about this:

Lasaria can handle HER event, she had in the first place
And the others can hold the OTHER event?
Forum: Forest 06-15-2005, 04:26 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,875
Posted By AlaricoMontario
As Lasaria's sister is in the hospital, and could...

As Lasaria's sister is in the hospital, and could not make the event in full, she has given Templar Claudius Tempist Nicholl the prize, an EA coin,a nd I have been assigned rules, they willfollow as...
Forum: Kingdoms 06-13-2005, 07:52 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,097
Posted By AlaricoMontario
If I could post the haha laughing smiley avatar...

If I could post the haha laughing smiley avatar right now... believe me I would....
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-13-2005, 07:51 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,415
Posted By AlaricoMontario
So, either we need to set the max level bar MUCH...

So, either we need to set the max level bar MUCH lower, make the time it takes to gain a level MUCH less, or give certain types of, weapons advantages over others, such as someone carrying a bow...
Forum: Kingdoms 06-13-2005, 07:32 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,097
Posted By AlaricoMontario
You have still YET to show intelligence or human...

You have still YET to show intelligence or human interaction skills, and have still YET to tell us why you pk'd a pirate, and then had the guts to go pk a Samurai.

Just say your sorry and pay 'em...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-13-2005, 07:18 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,415
Posted By AlaricoMontario
But see, then you have the power players who's...

But see, then you have the power players who's only goal in life is to be an ass so they target every semi-newb who has only lets say four spells, and obliterates them.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-13-2005, 04:02 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 688
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Either way, they're still dying off slowly, but...

Either way, they're still dying off slowly, but surely.

Why do you think Vic(Chenaw Katueu) was promoted to her own special rank? Because Zormite is desperate to keep powerful members, so they...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-13-2005, 12:12 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 688
Posted By AlaricoMontario
It seems Graynt and Etien's mix of stupidity,...

It seems Graynt and Etien's mix of stupidity, arrogancy, and lack of leadership qualities has brought the downfall of the Zorbi.
Forum: Kingdoms 06-12-2005, 08:25 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,097
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Well.. there went the 'secret' part of the...

Well.. there went the 'secret' part of the society, eh?

That still doesn't explain why you pk'd a pirate and a samurai. Unless they had your 'items'. But still, that's like me walking up to...
Forum: Zormite Republic 06-12-2005, 08:21 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,644
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Justin Says: So :D

Justin Says: So
:D
Forum: Zormite Republic 06-12-2005, 09:21 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,644
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Do we honestly WANT to know what goes on inside...

Do we honestly WANT to know what goes on inside his head? I mean come on.

Also, it seems he is going on a spree.. did he not recently get out of the Castle Pillory for doing the EXACT same thing...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-12-2005, 09:06 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,079
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Well, I see it this way> We pay these lazy...

Well, I see it this way>

We pay these lazy nerds $30 USD each six months (or I guess 60 if u go for a year) to keep things moving. Yes, tis only thirty dollars every SIX months, but do that times...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-12-2005, 09:02 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 981
Posted By AlaricoMontario
well... if u WERE disentegrated, atleast u...

well... if u WERE disentegrated, atleast u wouldn't live long enough to worry about it ; )
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-12-2005, 08:53 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,227
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Only staff is req. to rp, sadly. However,...

Only staff is req. to rp, sadly.

However, some idiot running around with a dagger refusing to leave, is erason for pillory.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-12-2005, 08:52 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,328
Posted By AlaricoMontario
You would think he would, since over 200 people...

You would think he would, since over 200 people pay $30 USD every six months for him to do exactly that.... UPDATE
Forum: Forest 06-12-2005, 08:47 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,450
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Name is changed to Justin Sumifu, so that I could...

Name is changed to Justin Sumifu, so that I could work in the Bomboria Pub.

Also, I didn't say you couldn't pm me about the city ; )
Forum: Zormite Republic 06-12-2005, 08:45 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,644
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Let Etien have his fun. Besides, if he messes...

Let Etien have his fun. Besides, if he messes with the Samurai, does not he also incur the wrath of the Elvenfolk and their human brothers? Forest is a rising power... and already far more powerful...
Forum: Forest 06-08-2005, 10:42 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,450
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Erm.... Hi!

Hello, fellow Elven, Human, and Orcish citizens.

I am new, and go by Gandalf Sumifu. I am currently an apprentice of the Elven Magi.

Can anyone give me a 'run down' on how things work in...
Showing results 451 to 474 of 474

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.