Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 451 to 475 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 69 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Warcaptain
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-06-2006, 03:19 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,900
Posted By Warcaptain
Sounds like a bad idea to me. If anyone...

Sounds like a bad idea to me.

If anyone should do this it should be the GMs. Having a band of players that have that kind of power (if you were ever able to get it) is like creating a graal...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-06-2006, 03:13 AM
Replies: 174
Views: 25,618
Posted By Warcaptain
I like calling it New Main a lot.. DO THAT!

I like calling it New Main a lot.. DO THAT!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-05-2006, 06:40 AM
Replies: 174
Views: 25,618
Posted By Warcaptain
Graal Better Than Kingdoms Why can't you use...

Graal Better Than Kingdoms

Why can't you use Graal2001? That was the cool thing.. it was going to be called Graal2001 again

If at all possible, avoid 'Bomy' in the title.. I hated that with...
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 02-05-2006, 05:36 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,522
Posted By Warcaptain
In addition, there are no plans at all for an...

In addition, there are no plans at all for an offline editor made that supports GS2
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-04-2006, 09:35 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,938
Posted By Warcaptain
Thanks for your opinion either way :) Though...

Thanks for your opinion either way :)

Though it doesn't really matter at all if you put in your Acc name.
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 02-04-2006, 06:02 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,605
Posted By Warcaptain
Unfortunately not :( I dumped getvarnames...

Unfortunately not :(

I dumped getvarnames and it didnt show up...

I also tried NAME.text="" and it wouldnt work :( Sadly.. text is NOT a variable on GuiPMEditCtrl :(
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 02-04-2006, 05:26 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,605
Posted By Warcaptain
GuiPMEditCtrl Problem

there is no text variable for this text edit GUI... which sucks.. because i cant read or modify the value of this text box (for sending pm's)

please.. stefan if you read this fix this!!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-03-2006, 09:35 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 699
Posted By Warcaptain
But how is that against the rules to see if...

But how is that against the rules to see if anyone else has had the same problems? Thats like saying "Has anyone else had a problem with their guild tags not working?" Yeah.. you should post on the...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-03-2006, 09:10 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 699
Posted By Warcaptain
Re: Playerworld Inspections post

Playerworld Inspections (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63890)

Why was this post closed?

While I feel it could have maybe been composed a little better.. the issue he...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-03-2006, 09:00 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,938
Posted By Warcaptain
for the most part, that type of thing was to...

for the most part, that type of thing was to verify that the account is valid

i dont want an email just to spam you with things, just want to go into account manager and search email='xxx' and...
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 02-03-2006, 08:41 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,586
Posted By Warcaptain
PM Stuff

So... how does this PM stuff work?

ie: GuiPMEditCtrl

I see it has sendpm and sendmasspm.. but im not at all sure how to use it..

I see sendpm(obj) is obj the account name, or the message? ...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-03-2006, 05:48 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,938
Posted By Warcaptain
Haha.. I went on playerworlds advertising for it...

Haha.. I went on playerworlds advertising for it and so many people are like, "im on to you bastard, trying to steal peoples accounts!!"

Weird.. even though theres no way I can steal someones...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-03-2006, 04:42 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,938
Posted By Warcaptain
So far the results are pretty good. ...

So far the results are pretty good.

Surprisingly, %66.67 of the people taken the survey so far don't really care about a custom tileset.

I appreciate everyone giving their input, hope we can...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-03-2006, 01:46 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,938
Posted By Warcaptain
In addition if you can distribute the link to as...

In addition if you can distribute the link to as many graal players as possible (since I know not all will see this) that would be great.. get a more VALID opinion.

THANKS
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-03-2006, 01:13 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,938
Posted By Warcaptain
Playerworld Survey #0001

I am doing some surveys to get players opinions on Graal and Playerworlds.

PLEASE take some time to do this survey so we can get your opinion and try to make things more the way YOU want them.
...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-01-2006, 05:49 AM
Replies: 118
Views: 19,263
Posted By Warcaptain
I agree with Lyndzey... Graal The Adventure...

I agree with Lyndzey... Graal The Adventure (pre-serverlist) and Graal2001 (pre birdbird and loriel)
Forum: Zormite Republic 01-31-2006, 07:01 AM
Replies: 71
Views: 4,606
Posted By Warcaptain
and... wouldnt a REPUBLIC have representatives.....

and... wouldnt a REPUBLIC have representatives.. and wouldnt those representatives draft and approve a constitution... not the leader? :-P

i mean.. thats what i always thought :)

it should be.....
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 01-31-2006, 06:16 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,340
Posted By Warcaptain
what a guy ;)

what a guy ;)
Forum: Birthday Forum 01-24-2006, 11:50 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 858
Posted By Warcaptain
happy birthday :)

happy birthday :)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-24-2006, 11:28 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,389
Posted By Warcaptain
probably not

probably not
Forum: Tech Support 01-24-2006, 11:26 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,684
Posted By Warcaptain
I am not 100% sure of the reasoning behind it not...

I am not 100% sure of the reasoning behind it not being beneficial for graal to allow developers to work on PW's for free

Having more playerworlds of a higher quality would mean more players would...
Forum: Tech Support 01-20-2006, 09:25 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 4,816
Posted By Warcaptain
I will repost once I have a bit more evidence of...

I will repost once I have a bit more evidence of the problem.

I know that after using graal for hours and hours every day I lost a lot of Physical Memory..

I usually end up with less than half...
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 01-20-2006, 09:19 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 4,324
Posted By Warcaptain
Unfortunately, it doesnt matter how easy you make...

Unfortunately, it doesnt matter how easy you make it to learn... if someone has to PAY money to try to learn something they will not do it. At least not as many people as Graal really needs.

Not...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-19-2006, 09:19 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,138
Posted By Warcaptain
I already pretty much said the same thing up top,...

I already pretty much said the same thing up top, so that makes me crazy too :P
Forum: Announcements 01-19-2006, 06:54 AM
Replies: 101
Views: 64,213
Posted By Warcaptain
also... if you can re-add it so that the delete...

also... if you can re-add it so that the delete key does things. (it used to disconnect players, delete npc's etc..)

in addition.. while i understand you are trying to crack down on PW's banning...
Showing results 451 to 475 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.