Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 451 to 475 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 112 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: CidNight1142
Forum: Graphic Design 05-01-2006, 11:25 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,492
Posted By CidNight1142
*Bump* This is still needed. Probably the...

*Bump*
This is still needed. Probably the easiest way ever to get your content on GK. Even some nice looking recolors in several different colors would work. Also, if anyone can simply attach...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-01-2006, 10:38 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,000
Posted By CidNight1142
But watch out, you can only do this up to 20 for...

But watch out, you can only do this up to 20 for your natural stats. If you drink a potion when you have 20 dex, str, etc naturally, you will be wasting a 20 diamond gold key.
Forum: GK Suggestions 05-01-2006, 02:22 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,175
Posted By CidNight1142
RP purposes. I think it'd be much more fun.

RP purposes. I think it'd be much more fun.
Forum: GK Suggestions 05-01-2006, 02:03 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,175
Posted By CidNight1142
That would be awesome. I would love for a way to...

That would be awesome. I would love for a way to make letters more useful.
Forum: Samurai 04-30-2006, 07:50 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,365
Posted By CidNight1142
Congrats Drae. Exciting times for kingdoms with...

Congrats Drae. Exciting times for kingdoms with you and Googi getting a chance at leadership.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-29-2006, 09:36 PM
Replies: 96
Views: 7,837
Posted By CidNight1142
I'm looking into the future. With the...

I'm looking into the future. With the understanding out that RoWs no longer spawn at a reasonable rate (looks like we're seeing an RoW approximately once per 2 years), the price will rise. And...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-29-2006, 07:35 PM
Replies: 96
Views: 7,837
Posted By CidNight1142
I've been playing about a year. And don't get...

I've been playing about a year.
And don't get me wrong, I agree that it should be difficult to get rare stuff. Just as difficult as it is now is fine. However, RoW's -- which is an extremely over...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-29-2006, 03:52 AM
Replies: 126
Views: 12,193
Posted By CidNight1142
Wow, cute global jabbing. Simply adorable.

Wow, cute global jabbing. Simply adorable.
Forum: Graphic Design 04-29-2006, 01:34 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 4,392
Posted By CidNight1142
Did you make the window red? I don't see what...

Did you make the window red? I don't see what you changed.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-28-2006, 11:02 PM
Replies: 96
Views: 7,837
Posted By CidNight1142
Nobody is asking for donations. Those games you...

Nobody is asking for donations. Those games you speak of, you work to get the best gear. On GK, you work to get mediocre gear, and then maybe someday, you'll get desperate enough to USD the best...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-28-2006, 10:01 PM
Replies: 96
Views: 7,837
Posted By CidNight1142
Frankly, I just don't think that they should be...

Frankly, I just don't think that they should be allowed in the game at all if they're not going to be readily accessible to more than a very select few. They're too powerful. Without atleast one...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-28-2006, 07:28 AM
Replies: 59
Views: 4,537
Posted By CidNight1142
Is this stuff...done? I mean, alot of it sounds...

Is this stuff...done? I mean, alot of it sounds amazing, but is this like "I wrote it down on paper, and it might be done by 2028." Some of that sounds like pretty intense scripting, like the...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-28-2006, 07:23 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,185
Posted By CidNight1142
Sounds like a pretty good idea. Apparently, the...

Sounds like a pretty good idea. Apparently, the current job of the PWA is too time consuming for them to give very much attention at all to playerworld inspections. So why not let them do what they...
Forum: Graphic Design 04-28-2006, 06:44 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 4,392
Posted By CidNight1142
You and Drae apparently think alike. ...

You and Drae apparently think alike.

What's that saying about great minds? - Oh wait, that's totally unrelated ^^
Forum: Graphic Design 04-28-2006, 04:56 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 4,392
Posted By CidNight1142
It appears your entire argument is based upon a...

It appears your entire argument is based upon a misinterpretation of something Draenin said. He said it resembled Chunk. With a capital C. You misinterpreted this statement as him saying it...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-28-2006, 04:25 AM
Replies: 96
Views: 7,837
Posted By CidNight1142
What is it like...once a year now? Lordie.

What is it like...once a year now? Lordie.
Forum: Graphic Design 04-28-2006, 03:45 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 4,392
Posted By CidNight1142
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showpost.php?...

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1159653&postcount=20
Forum: Graphic Design 04-28-2006, 01:55 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 4,392
Posted By CidNight1142
Copier of other people's awesome jokes!!!

Copier of other people's awesome jokes!!!
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-28-2006, 01:53 AM
Replies: 96
Views: 7,837
Posted By CidNight1142
That's all well and good until you read the whole...

That's all well and good until you read the whole point of the thread. We're pretty sure RoW's are no longer spawning, therefore no matter how long you sit in a magic shop, they're not going to show...
Forum: GK Suggestions 04-28-2006, 01:15 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,801
Posted By CidNight1142
I want the thieves stuffffff, but I'm a...

I want the thieves stuffffff, but I'm a warriorrrrrr. See there's the problem. I'm not going to reset my level 32 character with 140 diamonds or whatever worth of gold keys into my stats for a...
Forum: GK Suggestions 04-28-2006, 12:55 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,801
Posted By CidNight1142
I suppose. It just seems to be giving a specific...

I suppose. It just seems to be giving a specific advantage to those that 'stuck with their class' when there was, in fact, absolutely no reason to do so.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-28-2006, 12:54 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,535
Posted By CidNight1142
I'm interested in seeing how turn based would...

I'm interested in seeing how turn based would work on graal. I'm game to try it out.
Forum: GK Suggestions 04-28-2006, 12:51 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,801
Posted By CidNight1142
Not if the armour gives reductions to pow, int,...

Not if the armour gives reductions to pow, int, wis, etc (which it should). Then they'd just be a jumbled mass without any particular weaknesses or strengths, and thus, easy to kill.
Forum: Zormite Republic 04-28-2006, 12:50 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 974
Posted By CidNight1142
I agree. I know the world is happy to see a...

I agree. I know the world is happy to see a youthful and active member of the community running Zormite.
Forum: GK Suggestions 04-28-2006, 12:49 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,801
Posted By CidNight1142
I suppose, however, what happens to all the...

I suppose, however, what happens to all the people with hundreds or thousands of hours who are playing as a mage but have a warrior class (or vice versa)? Should they reset their account?
Showing results 451 to 475 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.