Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 451 to 464 of 464
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Akoalin
Forum: Zone 01-29-2005, 08:38 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,289
Posted By Akoalin
I have an idea about when people die, you should...

I have an idea about when people die, you should like fall over on the ground (blood comes out maybe), screen turns black/white, "MUAHAHAHA!", and you just sit there for 5 seconds then respawn, this...
Forum: Graphic Design 01-29-2005, 02:33 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,187
Posted By Akoalin
The last 2 ones look really neat :D

The last 2 ones look really neat :D
Forum: Gfx submissions 01-28-2005, 01:33 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,018
Posted By Akoalin
Hypocrite

What do you think it was when you just editted my head and complained that I was spamming. Who do you think you are, a mod?
Forum: Zone 01-27-2005, 12:40 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,215
Posted By Akoalin
I agree, like on UN. One hat could cost 1,000,000...

I agree, like on UN. One hat could cost 1,000,000 g. I hate that. I love the idea of one person driving and one shooting.
Forum: Gfx submissions 01-27-2005, 12:33 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,018
Posted By Akoalin
I have to things to say: 1.) What the hell? ...

I have to things to say:
1.) What the hell?
2.) :spam:
Forum: Gfx submissions 01-26-2005, 03:28 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,018
Posted By Akoalin
Well... The sunglasses head was just an edit...

Well... The sunglasses head was just an edit also, alot of the GK heads are minor edits.
Forum: Gfx submissions 01-26-2005, 04:18 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,018
Posted By Akoalin
Akoalin's Cyborg Head

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/Nythe/akoalin-cyborghead.gif
It's not perfect. Tell me what you think.
Forum: Zone 01-26-2005, 03:05 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,289
Posted By Akoalin
Maybe a futuristic poker? or blackjack? something...

Maybe a futuristic poker? or blackjack? something with money involved...
Forum: Gfx submissions 01-26-2005, 02:21 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,657
Posted By Akoalin
Blue one: Dolphic Destroyers Silver One: dunno,...

Blue one: Dolphic Destroyers
Silver One: dunno, looks like a barfing squid
Gold one: Scarab Squad
Green One: Jade Crusade
Forum: Zone 01-26-2005, 02:19 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,215
Posted By Akoalin
Actually that sounds like Jak 2-3... but in Jak,...

Actually that sounds like Jak 2-3... but in Jak, Daxter holds the gun while he drives. I don't think it's possible to drive (well) and shoot at the same time.
Forum: Zone 01-26-2005, 02:18 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,289
Posted By Akoalin
I think we should have like guns you can actually...

I think we should have like guns you can actually buy and bring into battle. not something uber powerful and not so uber sucky that noone will want it.
EDIT: The chemical troopers should have like...
Forum: Graphic Design 01-25-2005, 02:52 AM
Replies: 62
Views: 5,568
Posted By Akoalin
To god I wish I could GFX that well. and you did...

To god I wish I could GFX that well. and you did them with PAINT! I beleive paint needs to be updated, last update was Windows 93 (I think).
Forum: Gfx submissions 01-25-2005, 02:10 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,657
Posted By Akoalin
Those are freaking good, seriously. I might still...

Those are freaking good, seriously. I might still make some seeing as I have some GFX skills.
Forum: Zone 01-25-2005, 02:08 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,289
Posted By Akoalin
Idea

When I think of futuristic places similar to Zone, I see slums, rusty cans of who knows what, panhandlers with torns clothes, agents with trenchcoats, people living out of rusty torn down places,...
Showing results 451 to 464 of 464

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.