Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 451 to 475 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 69 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: thesaiyan
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-23-2002, 01:57 AM
Replies: 78
Views: 6,497
Posted By thesaiyan
ahahahahahaahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahhahaahahahah...

ahahahahahaahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahhahaahahahahaha...
Forum: Valikorlia Main Forum 06-23-2002, 01:53 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,302
Posted By thesaiyan
Are the inspections going to be random? Because...

Are the inspections going to be random? Because most the people that jack stuff know that they have, and so if you tell them that you will inspect them, then they will just take it off , and then put...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-23-2002, 01:49 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,489
Posted By thesaiyan
You need therapy. I hope your mom stops abusing...

You need therapy. I hope your mom stops abusing you, because it's not helping. Noone thinks that your "cool" because of this. And nobody actually cares. Hopefully your stupidity will not spread and...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-23-2002, 01:34 AM
Replies: 63
Views: 5,065
Posted By thesaiyan
Yes he is so stressed with being owner that he...

Yes he is so stressed with being owner that he must imply that the first person he DOESN'T know is a ***got.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-23-2002, 01:26 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,464
Posted By thesaiyan
hahah, this sucks for him, he spent like forever...

hahah, this sucks for him, he spent like forever making the damn server, and it finally went up, and now his own staff (which are shitty, and never should have been hired) are framing his ass, and he...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-22-2002, 02:34 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 2,979
Posted By thesaiyan
???

Why do they even have jobs? They should be like blacklisted. Those two stole events from Shaded Legend and gave them to Maloria as their own. They had the event up and were like," OMG look! we r 1337...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-22-2002, 02:29 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,797
Posted By thesaiyan
Re: Whats Unixmads AIM

King Spork69..........:rolleyes:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-22-2002, 02:15 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,251
Posted By thesaiyan
*keels Alk* You ebil tricker you!.......:rolleyes:

*keels Alk* You ebil tricker you!.......:rolleyes:
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-20-2002, 04:02 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 2,644
Posted By thesaiyan
Ok. let's give something a whirl. Let's play...

Ok. let's give something a whirl. Let's play detective! Now, it says somewhere in the sig that "wizard and chris post here", now, let's see if you can find that super sleuth. I hope you have by now....
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-19-2002, 11:03 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 2,644
Posted By thesaiyan
Does it appear to anyone that you are not allowed...

Does it appear to anyone that you are not allowed to remake PWs?

--The Wizard
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-19-2002, 07:07 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 3,538
Posted By thesaiyan
Well, I know benpoke from Shaded Legend and he...

Well, I know benpoke from Shaded Legend and he has some good staff members on his team to make that server be awsome. TtTackler is one of the best level makers that I've seen. Those levels ben posted...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-18-2002, 07:56 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 862
Posted By thesaiyan
lol, but what I mean is, did they post it or...

lol, but what I mean is, did they post it or something?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-17-2002, 01:33 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,955
Posted By thesaiyan
haha, I talked to him on AIM, and he was like "I...

haha, I talked to him on AIM, and he was like "I have died to the world of no computer and DSL"

--The Wizard
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-17-2002, 10:21 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,207
Posted By thesaiyan
No offense or anything, but they are like pretty...

No offense or anything, but they are like pretty bright, so when they are in big chunks it's like super duper bright.

--the Wizard
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-17-2002, 10:04 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 862
Posted By thesaiyan
Maloria Review?

Ok, I'm sorry ahead of time if this is a dumb question but oh well.

But I haven't been able to see the Maloria review....And a lot of people think it's a questionable server, and that hawk was...
Forum: Graphic Design 06-17-2002, 10:00 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 967
Posted By thesaiyan
Yes it's a joke, but that doesn't fit with...

Yes it's a joke, but that doesn't fit with cynical, at least i don't believe so.
Forum: Graphic Design 06-17-2002, 09:43 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 967
Posted By thesaiyan
My l33test GFX ever!

I have 3 years in GFX making.
And I was voted MVGFXer by the National Online Graphics Association of Graal (NOGAG).
I have included some of my best work...


This is my fire GFX, and it is very...
Forum: Graphic Design 06-17-2002, 09:30 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 775
Posted By thesaiyan
Tile:6/10 Poor guy: 12/10 :)

Tile:6/10

Poor guy: 12/10 :)
Forum: Level Design 06-17-2002, 09:22 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,014
Posted By thesaiyan
Not that bad really, you used the whole "tree on...

Not that bad really, you used the whole "tree on house" theme, which I don't really particularly like, but I think others do. your abuse of the butterfly cage is inhumane, although it never has...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-17-2002, 08:23 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 1,992
Posted By thesaiyan
there's a very similar hat to that on UN ...

there's a very similar hat to that on UN

---The Wizard
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-17-2002, 08:21 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,207
Posted By thesaiyan
They aren't really that bad, except when they...

They aren't really that bad, except when they form masses together, it feels like your staring at the sun or something.

I think it's nice, it looks pretty fun too.

Weren't you a LAT or...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-17-2002, 08:18 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,845
Posted By thesaiyan
I wasn't disappointed at the fact that he called...

I wasn't disappointed at the fact that he called me a noob, that wasn't the point. The point was how did I get called something because I asked a question. I don't think there's anyone on graal lame...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-17-2002, 07:31 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 5,709
Posted By thesaiyan
wow, everyone's getting like all sappy. I...

wow, everyone's getting like all sappy.

I guess I'll join.

Liek i no, vamp was liek so kewl, and everyone was liek so liek mean to him, liek omg.

--The Wizard
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-17-2002, 07:25 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,845
Posted By thesaiyan
a question isn't an allegation, now is it? I'm...

a question isn't an allegation, now is it? I'm not going to argue over this, but now you're just making a "seriouse allegation" that I am ignorant. If he cared to clear up his "slurred reputation" he...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-17-2002, 07:14 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,845
Posted By thesaiyan
Wow, I ask you a question pertaining to a...

Wow, I ask you a question pertaining to a previous thread and I get called a "n00b". Interesting....Do you call your teachers *****es if they ask for your homework?

--The Wizard
Showing results 451 to 475 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.